The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application - Teorius, Death knight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teorius

Teorius

Character
Name: Jonath Zaden
Profession: Thief
Level:
Application - Teorius, Death knight Left_bar_bleue80/80Application - Teorius, Death knight Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

Application - Teorius, Death knight Empty
PostSubject: Application - Teorius, Death knight   Application - Teorius, Death knight I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:07 am

PLAYER INFORMATION
How long (approximately) have you been playing World of Warcraft?
-For around five years.

How confident would you say you are with the English language?
-Quite, I still do errors, but most of them are made due to trying to write fast, without thinking first. Can almost always correct myself.

What experience do you have with roleplaying in the past?
-I started my roleplaying career in wow, and became a serious rper for around a year ago, with the start of the Apothecarium.

What experience do you have within the World of Warcraft?
-In RP I was earlier a member of the Apothecarium, and got my rp skills from eight months of wonderful fun. My raiding skills are limited, but have raided both retro and some Northrend content. My pvp knowledge is zero.

If you were to join the guild, what would you bring to the strong OOC community the guild shares?
- An intelligent and half-mad personality.

If you were to join the guild, how often would you be able to play?
-Nearly every day, except under summer holiday and Christmas.

If you were to join the guild what would be your priority when online?
-The guild, and RP/events.

Why do you wish to join the guild?
-I was a member of the Apothecarium, and there I got some of the best RP I've ever seen, as well as a great RP crew. I see a chance to revive the gold times, and I'm not gonna skip it!

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: Teorius Darkcast
Title (if applicable): Too many, and not any that is special.
Current Occupation: Unoccupied, hopefully soon get to work in the Spine.

Race: Undead Human

Level: 80

In-game Class & Spec': Death knight, Unholy
IC Class: Third gen Death knight, powers based around using dark and unholy magic, as well as sword fighting. Also a Chemist and Surgeon, but that's more of a profession.

Hair Colour: Green, due to rot.
Eye Colour: Blue.
Height: 6 feet.

Of the three Forsaken factions the guild represents: The Royal Apothecary Society, The Deathguard and The Deathstalkers. Which do you feel your character would fit in with best and why?
- R.A.S, he is a chemist and Surgeon, and loves experiments, on a barely sane rank...

How does your character feel about the place of the Forsaken in the Horde? And how does he/she react to other races within the Horde?
-Teorius isn't directly hostile to the horde, but he see the other horde races as stupid, and see noting wrong in offering two of the other races to spare one Forsaken.

How does your character feel about the Wrathgate incident?
-Teorius see at the incident with both disgust and interest, as he see Putress betrayal as unforgivable, he still see the idea behind is as both strategic, and something that show the field use of bio-weaponry uses effects.

Family:
-Teo's family is all dead, and on current knowledge he is the only one reanimated, therefor his family is not anything to know of.

Character History:
-Teorius was born in Tarren mill. as young he was detected to be able to use magic, and was sent to Dalaran for training. He ended his training and became a battle mage. in the third war Teo died under the battle of Dalaran, and was raised as a scourge. He wasn't freed under the time when the rest of the forsaken broke out, and was therefor later chosen to be a part of the new third generation death knight program. After the battle of light's hope Teorius was free in will once again, but instead of working with the Ebon blade, the offered his services to the Forsaken and the Banshee queen, becoming a member of R.A.S. Teorius was one of the early member of the Apothecarium branch, and worked there as an officer. Now he seek to return...

Why does your character want to join the guild?
-He was an old member of the Apothecarium, and want to return to his work as an apothecary.

What skill set could your character bring to the guild?
-Teorius is a master Chemist and surgeon, as well as adept fighter. What he mostly will bring is his skills in the art of alchemy and surgery.

How does your character respond to authority?
-Teorius do obey orders from higher ranked, even if he have habit of arguing.

TEST OF ABILITY
Please write a short response (300 - 600 words) discussing one of the statements below, research is allowed but copying is not, you are encouraged to add your own thoughts and theories to the answer.

This test is designed to evaluate your use of the English language, your commitment to joining and your ability to present a reasoned and clear argument, it is NOT a test of raw knowledge.

vi) With the Lich King dead, the Forsaken lack a purpose.

I see this statement as wrong. The Forsaken have two more goals. The first of these we find in the dual thesis, the Royal Apothecarium Society's ground goals, and that is to find a "cure" for their state of undeath. That is maybe near-impossible, but it leaves a goal that is worth working for, and leaves the R.A.S with a mission. This quest for a cure to undeath also create hope and unity among the Forsaken, something they will need in the time coming.
The second goal isn't really a statement, but is hinted all over Forsaken society. It is the work for the Forsaken to find their place in the world. This is what the forsaken got to focus on now when the Lich king is defeated. With the alliance as grave enemies, the forsaken got to keep their place in the horde and, hopefully, find their place in a world that see them as monsters.
The idea that they would have no real purpose is not as weird as it sounds, as most see the forsaken as a force that work only to slay scourge. Forsaken do however got a free will, and as they have died once, they are not too fond on the idea of dying again.
Another thing that the forsaken strive for is to eliminate their enemies. This is also stated in the dual thesis, even if it there meant the scourge as enemy. The current enemies to the forsaken is mainly the Alliance. With Cataclysm coming and Gilneas opening the worgen forces will become the main hostiles to the Forsaken, giving then a new enemy to fight. This will, even as it mean that war will come, help the forsaken regather and once again fight for a united goal. To keep their land, and to slaughter anyone that stands in their way.
Back to top Go down

Application - Teorius, Death knight
Page 1 of 1