The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CRITICAL DISPATCH - F.A.O. The Spine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Viatrix

Character
Name: Viatrix
Profession: Warlock
Level:
CRITICAL DISPATCH - F.A.O. The Spine Left_bar_bleue80/80CRITICAL DISPATCH - F.A.O. The Spine Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

CRITICAL DISPATCH - F.A.O. The Spine Empty
PostSubject: CRITICAL DISPATCH - F.A.O. The Spine   CRITICAL DISPATCH - F.A.O. The Spine I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:15 am

*a crisp notice is hammered to the doorway of Brill Inn by an imposing Dreadguard*

ATTENTION PEOPLE OF THE SPINE. Critical information is written below.

High Delegate Viatrix , Commander of the Spine of the Royal Forsaken Forces is hereby declared deceased and, henceforth, relinquished of her duty as leader of the Spine.

Detail of her death is not yet apparent. The Spine is expected to persist under the JOINT LEADERSHIP of the three departments, all further matters shall be communicated in the fullness of time.

Thus far, her demise is not being treated as in anyway suspicious.

- this command was issued by order of the Dark Lady, True Queen of Lordaeron -

[[expect you've been waiting for something like this. Although, it's OK if you've taken things into your own hands and sorted something out! Apologies for the delay.]]
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

PostSubject: Re: CRITICAL DISPATCH - F.A.O. The Spine   CRITICAL DISPATCH - F.A.O. The Spine I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:46 am

((... that's it?
No story or anything?

Even the Arathi event had a better ending D8 ))
Back to top Go down
Viatrix

Character
Name: Viatrix
Profession: Warlock
Level:
CRITICAL DISPATCH - F.A.O. The Spine Left_bar_bleue80/80CRITICAL DISPATCH - F.A.O. The Spine Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: CRITICAL DISPATCH - F.A.O. The Spine   CRITICAL DISPATCH - F.A.O. The Spine I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:49 am

There will be a story, still busy with other stuff, will get it sorted soon. This is just to 'fill in the in-character gap'. Oh and hope everything is well (should've said that already!) ]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CRITICAL DISPATCH - F.A.O. The Spine   CRITICAL DISPATCH - F.A.O. The Spine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CRITICAL DISPATCH - F.A.O. The Spine
Page 1 of 1