The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deathguard numbers and Supplies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthraxius

Anthraxius

Location : Can you see me? No? then you may be seconds from death

Character
Name: Anthraxius
Profession: Warrior
Level:
Deathguard numbers and Supplies Left_bar_bleue85/85Deathguard numbers and Supplies Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

Deathguard numbers and Supplies Empty
PostSubject: Deathguard numbers and Supplies   Deathguard numbers and Supplies I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 8:55 am

High Delegate

At this moment in time, we currently have around ten active Deathguard.

Supplies to be delivered to Arathi for now should include two forges and four anvils to each outpost, along with five crates of good quality sharpening stones.

I will factor in other supplies when I have information regarding whether or not the rest of the Horde will be bringing supplies of their own or leaving it to us to handle.

High Executor Anthraxius

Thought for the Day: The burden of failure is the most terrible punishment of all.
Back to top Go down
Viatrix

Character
Name: Viatrix
Profession: Warlock
Level:
Deathguard numbers and Supplies Left_bar_bleue80/80Deathguard numbers and Supplies Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

Deathguard numbers and Supplies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deathguard numbers and Supplies   Deathguard numbers and Supplies I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 7:10 am

[[Thank you for this! Via will make use of these figures at the meeting tomorrow!]]
Back to top Go down

Deathguard numbers and Supplies
Page 1 of 1