The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deathguard Uniforms

Go down 
+3
Cage
Viatrix
Anthraxius
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthraxius

Anthraxius

Location : Can you see me? No? then you may be seconds from death

Character
Name: Anthraxius
Profession: Warrior
Level:
Deathguard Uniforms Left_bar_bleue85/85Deathguard Uniforms Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

Deathguard Uniforms Empty
PostSubject: Deathguard Uniforms   Deathguard Uniforms I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:14 am

*A poster hangs on the Brill noticeboard, it bears the icon of torment, the arrows replaced with swords, the mark of the High Executor*

A Notice to all Deathguard.

It is the wish of the High Executor that the Deathguard wear the Forsaken colours at all times while on duty, this includes the wearing of the tabard of the Undercity and one of the capes available for sale from Captain Donald Adams in the trade quarter.

Thought for the Day: Ask not what the Forsaken can do for you, but what you can do for the Forsaken.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thought this might be a worthwhile idea to help bring across the image that the Deathguard are an elite well drilled fighting force.

I'd prefer all the deathguard to wear the Undercity cape, but I'll leave it upto yourselves on that part.

You can have any armour style you want, but try and keep the colours limited to blue, black and purple, the darker the better.
Back to top Go down
Viatrix

Character
Name: Viatrix
Profession: Warlock
Level:
Deathguard Uniforms Left_bar_bleue80/80Deathguard Uniforms Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: Deathguard Uniforms   Deathguard Uniforms I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:44 am

((Yes! Smile Also, thought for the day = win))
Back to top Go down
Cage

PostSubject: Re: Deathguard Uniforms   Deathguard Uniforms I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:47 am

((I actually had a full Deathguard kit that resembles the NPC gear exactly, however I can't recall the actual site I got the list from and this is a different computer. S_S))
Back to top Go down
Viatrix

Character
Level:
Deathguard Uniforms Left_bar_bleue80/80Deathguard Uniforms Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: Deathguard Uniforms   Deathguard Uniforms I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:37 am

Cage wrote:
((I actually had a full Deathguard kit that resembles the NPC gear exactly, however I can't recall the actual site I got the list from and this is a different computer. S_S))
[[Q.Q'' Also... Come back and say hello soon! Plz.]]
Back to top Go down
Lyillihn

Lyillihn

Character
Name: Lyillihn Tyrnal Serendipity Shalién
Profession: Death Knight
Level:
Deathguard Uniforms Left_bar_bleue63/85Deathguard Uniforms Empty_bar_bleue  (63/85)

PostSubject: Re: Deathguard Uniforms   Deathguard Uniforms I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:07 pm

Deathguard Uniforms Deathg14Deathguard Uniforms Deathg15
The NPC to the left, the one made with Items to the right.

The following items where used;

Shadow Hood - wowhead.com/item=4323
Blackforge Breastplate - wowhead.com/item=4082
Scalemail Belt - wowhead.com/item=1853
Scalemail Pants - wowhead.com/item=286
Abyssal Mail Greaves - wowhead.com/item=31214
Nethersteel Gauntlets - wowhead.com/item=31164
Shroud of Undercity - wowhead.com/item=64920
Undercity Tabard - wowhead.com/item=45583

Optional;

Elites also have shoulderpads - there is only one item that has the same texture, several with the same model, but not matching.

Same texture;
Shadowcraft Spaulders - wowhead.com/item=16708
Same model;
1. Nightshade Spaulders - wowhead.com/item=10228
2. Heavy Scorpid Shoulders - wowhead.com/item=15081

I myself preffer the one with the same texture over the one with the same model, and the 'best matching' texture.

Whilst it is not perfect, it is the best I could match - in all seriousness, if you are able to find better matches. Kudos to you!

Last edited by Lyillihn on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:40 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathguard Uniforms   Deathguard Uniforms I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 8:24 pm

... Brilliant.
Back to top Go down
geriand

geriand

Character
Name: Garthar Farrow
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Deathguard Uniforms   Deathguard Uniforms I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:33 am

This needs to be done, like, immediately.
Back to top Go down
Anthraxius

Anthraxius

Character
Level:
Deathguard Uniforms Left_bar_bleue85/85Deathguard Uniforms Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

PostSubject: Re: Deathguard Uniforms   Deathguard Uniforms I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:39 am

I like it, this is a great starting point for any Deathguard outfit
Back to top Go down
Lyillihn

Lyillihn

Character
Level:
Deathguard Uniforms Left_bar_bleue63/85Deathguard Uniforms Empty_bar_bleue  (63/85)

PostSubject: Re: Deathguard Uniforms   Deathguard Uniforms I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:50 am

It's so good, even the alliance looks like forsaken;

Deathguard Uniforms SoGood

Also, what do you mean 'starting point'? That is the Deathguard - is it not? Or are you reffering to that each Deathguard should have their own armour? - I am confused.
Back to top Go down
Heldenhammer

PostSubject: Re: Deathguard Uniforms   Deathguard Uniforms I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 1:11 pm

That Picture needs to be used in some sort of Anti-Alliance Propoganda.

Sylvanas' Vision for a Better Azeroth!

Back to top Go down
Anthraxius

Anthraxius

Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Deathguard Uniforms   Deathguard Uniforms I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:42 pm

Heldenhammer wrote:
That Picture needs to be used in some sort of Anti-Alliance Propoganda.

Sylvanas' Vision for a Better Azeroth!

That'd just be a picture of a group of Forsaken standing on a pile of dead Alliance races.
Back to top Go down
Redwalt

Location : Sweden - The part were you understand everybody, but no one understands you.

Character
Name:
Profession:
Level:
Deathguard Uniforms Left_bar_bleue0/0Deathguard Uniforms Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Deathguard Uniforms   Deathguard Uniforms I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:21 am

Right....
*Wanders of to start collecting full set*

This should be mandatory almost. It's so fekkin dandy it has to be done. Though, maybe something to point out the Executors fron the defilers?
Back to top Go down
Lyillihn

Lyillihn

Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Deathguard Uniforms   Deathguard Uniforms I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:41 am

Perhaps the shoulders itself could be used?

Defilers no shoulders, executors shoulders?

This is how the NPC's define normal and elite.

Oh, about the propaganda, will this do?

Deathguard Uniforms DeathGuardPropaganda

Last edited by Lyillihn on Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathguard Uniforms   Deathguard Uniforms I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:43 am

... That's god damn amazing! xD Can has more?
Back to top Go down
Lyillihn

Lyillihn

Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Deathguard Uniforms   Deathguard Uniforms I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:55 am

Quote :
Wow.. that was such a quick reply - and.. Well.. not sure - though it was easy to make,.. I mean, it'll be difficult to remain original.

Edit; I just realised this board is IC? - Perhaps parts should be moved to a more appropriate location?

Don't worry about it, as long as the first post is IC then we're fine.
Back to top Go down
Viatrix

Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Deathguard Uniforms   Deathguard Uniforms I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:29 am

THAT IS THE COOLEST POSTER EVA. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anthraxius

Anthraxius

Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Deathguard Uniforms   Deathguard Uniforms I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:18 am

I think those shoulders for Defilers and something similar to Drestas for the Executors, make them look more intimidating.

Also Lylli, think you could make up some leaflet covers for my little propaganda things in the Deathguard section?
Back to top Go down
Lyillihn

Lyillihn

Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Deathguard Uniforms   Deathguard Uniforms I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:27 am

If you can find an example of what you want, or describe it very well? - I am horrible at creating something myself.
Back to top Go down
geriand

geriand

Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Deathguard Uniforms   Deathguard Uniforms I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:28 am

Who deleted my post?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathguard Uniforms   Deathguard Uniforms I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:41 am

geriand wrote:
Who deleted my post?

Wut post? :O
Back to top Go down
geriand

geriand

Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Deathguard Uniforms   Deathguard Uniforms I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:42 am

Chloe wrote:
geriand wrote:
Who deleted my post?

Wut post? :O

I told Lyillihan it didn't matter we were posting OOC.
Back to top Go down
Redwalt

Location : Sweden - The part were you understand everybody, but no one understands you.

Character
Name:
Profession:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Deathguard Uniforms   Deathguard Uniforms I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:56 am

My post is also gone! ò.Ó

In mah post I was suggesting maybe matched weaponry that goes along with the uniform? Not to mention that certain arms are meant for certain combat roles. Given that all Deathguards at the moment are allowed to wield what they want IC, I think we would look even more united with the same weapons.

Though, is it decided yet if the Deathguard gear sugested is to be mandatory?
Back to top Go down
geriand

geriand

Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Deathguard Uniforms   Deathguard Uniforms I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:04 am

Redwalt wrote:
My post is also gone! ò.Ó

In mah post I was suggesting maybe matched weaponry that goes along with the uniform? Not to mention that certain arms are meant for certain combat roles. Given that all Deathguards at the moment are allowed to wield what they want IC, I think we would look even more united with the same weapons.

Though, is it decided yet if the Deathguard gear sugested is to be mandatory?

So we're having forum trouble?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Deathguard Uniforms   Deathguard Uniforms I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 4:52 pm

geriand wrote:

So we're having forum trouble?

Looks like. I mean, I nearly live on forums, but haven't seen those posts Sad
Back to top Go down
Redwalt

Character
Name:
Profession:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Deathguard Uniforms   Deathguard Uniforms I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:47 am

Also to note on the Deathguard set (wich I am grinding right now); the shadowcraft pauldrons are not possible to get anymore, so the option would be to spend points on Stained Shadowcraft Pauldrons

wowhead.com/item=42952

Talbuk Hide Spauldrons also seem to have the same skin, but requires revered with The Mag'har.

wowhead.com/item=29147
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deathguard Uniforms   Deathguard Uniforms I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deathguard Uniforms
Page 1 of 1