The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chloe Nightdragon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Chloe Nightdragon Empty
PostSubject: Chloe Nightdragon   Chloe Nightdragon I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:19 am

Player Information

How long (approximately) have you been playing World of Warcraft?

I've started my journey with World of Warcraft at 3rd of February, 2006, which brings me up to 5 years of playing it.

How confident would you say you are with the English language?

Uh. I must admit, I am most of the time confident in myself no matter what it comes to, but I also admit, that my skills in English language might be imperfect, since it's only my third language. Therefore, I might not know some words (in which case I'll look it up on the dictionary) and might make grammar mistakes. But overall, I think I am capable of expressing myself quite understandably for other people. Sometimes I might be slow with typing – means I'm thinking how to better phrase whatever I'm trying to say. Also I might start getting some random mistakes by the evening, for a simple mortal reason - I'm tired. Have some patience!

What experience do you have with roleplaying in the past?

It all started with LiveActionRolePlaying. Oh yes, I was curious girl, who accidently found out having LARP'ers in her city. I spent about two years with these people and then, due to some events in my life, I switched to forum text RP'ing. I practised there alot, started with silly two-lines replies, ending up with A4-format messages and, successfully, becoming one of co-leaders of the project. Had some Pen-and-Paper RP in between with RL friends.
Though, the forum-thing didn't last long, since people started replying slower and slower – others grew bored and were leaving. By this time one of my friends invited me to the test project of his: a chat-based RP. It had it's own fight mechanics based on rolling dice and spell/attack formulas. It was great experience, especially as a Dungeon Master – leading quests for other people, managing the gameplay in-between the usual chit-chat.
I was still involved with this project, when I started WoW. Though, this game started interesting me more and more, so I slowly left other projects and now WoW is the only place I'm on around.

What experience do you have within the World of Warcraft?

Range here widens – PvE, PvP, RP.
Lets start with PvE, since it's the biggest part.
I raided trough all content until Cataclysm, most of the raids were done in their times. Molten Core, Blackwing Lair with 40 people chaos, fights for the Bindings, much crying about gear, oh-joy. Zul'Gurub-I-want-this-cat, Ahn'Qiraj-constant-wipes-that-killed-the-guild. During the Burning Crusade I moved to The Sha'tar, since I had no friends left on Steamwheedle, after guild was disbanded and people quit the game, and other realm was absolute dumphole.
I took it quite easy here, but have seen all TBC content, even remember lovely wipes in Sunwell Plateau. Old Naxxramas still lives in one piece of unobtainable anymore loot in my mian's bank, although it was already a 'retro' raid, that still wiped people.
Wrath of the Lich King content cleared, I'd still like to go back to Ulduar and finish the deal with Val'anyr.
The raiding guild I was in before decided to transfer to another realm, and I didn't follow them for many reasons, that I'll keep to myself. Now my main characters (2 of them) are in social-pve guild, which takes slowly on raiding and it suits me well, since I'm in no rush to kill stuff nowadays – leaves more interest in the game for longer time.
PvP, oh PvP. As many other oldies, I sometimes miss many hours lasting Alterac Valley, eternal Warsong Gulch and circle-running-fun in Arathi Basin. Been there, did that. Did some Arena 2v2 during the WotLK, trying to get into it again now. Can't say I enjoy it as much, as before, but killing some Alliance scum always fills me with glee.
RP. Huh. I have never been encountered in any big RP guilds, but I was, indeed, in touch with some. Have some ex-Horizon friends, still remember formation of Stonefoot Clan (hey, we had alliance with them, the tiny guild of friends I was in), some Lightsworn members know me, The Bloodsail Elite knows me somewhat, The Warsong Hold Defensive was enjoyable experience. Lately I have been out of RP, since alot of people, I knew, are out of it or just doing something else. But perhaps I could give it a new start.

If you were to join the guild, what would you bring to the strong OOC community the guild shares?

My hammer opinion. Yes, I state my opinions straight and openly – some people don't like it, some people can't cope with it. But my opinion remains my opinion.
I'm friends with anything that have to do with quest-item-location side of the game, so I can help with any questions about it.
Since I have quite a few characters, I can provide some crafting help (with your mats!) in Tailoring, Enchanting, Alchemy and Engineering.
Overall, if I'm bored and not doing anything, I'll be glad to help with a group quest/dungeon/whatnot.

If you were to join the guild, how often would you be able to play?

Every time I am not on any other character of mine. Currently it might not be that often, since I'm trying to get some level in on two characters, but I also get tired of it quickly, so expect me to chill and relax on Chloe quite often.

If you were to join the guild what would be your priority when online?

I have some scheluded raids during the week, which I won't skip (most of the time). I also won't turn down a request from a close friend to help in somewhere. Those are my two prios over everything else. Apart from that I'll gladly drop questing/farming/doing nothing for guild event or just random RP.

Why do you wish to join the guild?

As it was stated above, I'm trying to give RP a fresh start, with new people. Trying to do it with someone, who I already know for years, became sort of a habit and doesn't give a thrill anymore. And since I'm into Forsaken characters lately, I think The Spine is a good choice.

Character Information

Name: Isaelle (ingame) Chloe Nightdragon (before anyone asks, it's due to the flower in Felwood)
Title: Dark Cleric (in training)
Current Occupation: Undertaker's assistant in Deathknell
Race: Forsaken Human
Level: 8 (I know it's lower than required, but I may assure you - I'm going to level her, at least to 60 and then will see how it goes)
In-game Class and Spec: To be: Shadow Mainspec / Discipline Off-spec.
IC Class: Cleric
Hair colour: dusty blonde
Eye colour: yellow glow
Height: 5 ft

Of the three Forsaken factions the guild represents: The Royal Apothecary Society, The Deathguard and The Deathstalkers. Which do you feel your character would fit in with best and why?

The Royal Apothecary Society, for quite a simple reason – Chloe is an Alchemist, potions and elixirs are her passion. And she is worthless fighter, can't even hold a sword.

How does your character feel about the place of the Forsaken in the Horde? And how does he/she react to other races within the Horde?

Since she is quite a two-faced person, she acts neutrally towards any other race of the Horde. Mainly, because she understands the benefits of the allies, such as Horde. But deep inside she is disgusted by most of them – orcs are swines, trolls are crazy, tauren are weird, elves are fairies, goblins are greedy. All of it, in her mind, stands nowhere close to the intelligent, cunning and powerfull Forsaken.

How does your character feel about the Wrathgate incident?

Chloe haven't been there, when the event accured, since she is one the new Forsaken and when she was alive for her last minutes, the event haven't yet accured. But, hearing the stories, she finds the idea amazing – proof of the power, that living will never achieve. Yet, of course, on public she wrinkles her nose and mutters «traitorous dogs».

Family:
Sameira Nightdragon, the Silver Hand priestess, was her mother and Aren Nightdragon, ex-sergeant of the Stormwind city guards, was her father. Both deceased during the Third War. Chloe have older sister, Eithne Nightdragon, that is alive and is one of the priests of the Argent Crusade.

Character History:

Her parents met in Lordaeron – father being refugee from the Stormwind and mother just a simple cleric, practising her healing skills. After the First war they moved to the Stratholme on the edge of Darrowmere lake, since Chloe's mother decided to join the newly forming Silver Hand. There they settled and gave a birth to two children – Eithne and Chloe.
Both girls were to become priestesses, that's what all their life was about – prayers, chants, history. Eithne was paying more attention during the lessons and had more dedication to priesthood, whilest Chloe seemed distracted most of the time.

During the Second war, due to destruction of Stratholme, family was forced to move, along with other residents, and spent rest of the war in capital city of Lordaeron.
The day, when Stratholme was destroyed, both sisters have shown their 'true' nature – Eithne helped wounded, protected retreat with weak, but shields, whilest Chloe enjoyed standing atop the wagons and sending rocks across the air towards the Horde forces. She found really strong urge for destruction in her soul and it never went away.

With each month passing after the Second war the difference between sisters was more and more obvious. Chloe lost touch with the Light and spent most of her time collecting herbs and mixing them in potions. Eithne tried to help her sister to gain touch with the Light again, but it ended with a fight, that grew into silent hatred. From Chloe's side, ofcourse.
Family helped in rebuild of Stratholme, now in northern Lordaeron, and settled there for the remaining days of their union. Which, obviously, ended with the Culling of Stratholme later. But by this time both sisters grew older and in their twenties were still ignoring each other. Afterall, both had different interests and daily routine – Eithne spent time in the Chapel, Chloe in Fras Siabi's shop, asking a lot of questions about sorts of tobacco. Eithne was engaged, Chloe was outsider, not willing to make friends with anyone. She somehow saw herself being different from everyone else and couldn't find a single person to be of her kind.

Upon the rumours of the unknown plague, parents sent their children off to Stormwind city, as many others did. Eithne was not happy about it, but the change seemed to interest Chloe. By the time sisters were in Stormwind, the Stratholme citizens were being slaugthered by Prince Arthas Menethil – both parents died in this massacre.
The news of their loss united sisters a little, they were holding to each other in the new city. Chloe started small alchemy shop and Eithne was studying in Northsire Abbey. Life became calm for quite some time, it made the urge, Chloe had, to be silent.

During the Northrend campaing Eithne joined the ranks of Argent Crusade and took sister with her. It was there, in Icecrown, where Chloe met her peace – cold winds, dark sky. Crusaders were watching her closely, but one day she just disappeared. Noone knew where did she go or whatever happened to her. Eithne mourned the loss – hardly anyone can survive alone in Icecrown.

Chloe followed the small light – it seemed so close and so distant in the same time. She was certain, that she heard voices – it should be someone alive! The small path led her further and further away from Icecrown, deeper into Crystalsong Forest.
Then she heard the voices clearly.
«We are being followed... For a long time now. Told you not to come along...»
« Mmm...»
« Keep it quiet, you i-»
« Franke!»
Chloe stopped and narrowed her eyes, trying to look into darkness. The cloaked silhouette turned around and sharp order «Stop!» sliced trough the air. Chloe blinked her eyes, wondering if it was adressed to her, but before she could find an answer next happened: big monster appeared infront of her – Chloe could notice crude plate armour, brightly glowing yellow eyes and huge shield. Which was aimed at her face. Scream appeared in the air for just few seconds – it faded the same quickly, as young woman was knocked out by shieldbash.

She opened her eyes because of the bright white light. It was everywhere, wherever she glanced. Soft voice reached her, called for her. Chloe blinked, once again and untill the white light merged into a val'kyr. Rise, she said, and be reborn as the Forsaken. Rise and make a choice, it is of your own.
The rebirth she took as blessing – there were creatures of her own kind, she found people, who are like her.

Why does your character want to join the guild?

Chloe is not a fighter, therefore she finds a need in some protection. In her opinion, a person can be well protected if he/she is within ranks of any force, which in this case if The Spine. She watched the members, she made notes to herself, she spent the fight against the Scarlets with The Spine, she have well thought of it and in her opinion it would benefit her, and the guild aswell, by having another member.

What skill set could your character bring to the guild?

Chloe studied Alchemy in her life and have the skill still – she enjoys experimenting and sometimes some usefull potions appear on her table. She will easily share it with her kind. From very beginning of her rebirth she started her training as a shadow priest, but in meanwhile, not leaving Deathknell all this time, she helped Undertakers with newborn Forsaken – replace the arm, fix a jaw, stich up face, mend falling off flesh. That she does well.

How does your character respond to authority?

She is capable of taking orders, as long as they are not making her do impossible for her, at which case she might hesitate and offer some other solution for the problem. As if, ordering her to pick a weapon and fight will lead to her shrugging it off and saying, that it will benefit everyone if she will rather stay behind and channel Shadow prayers.

Test of Ability

I.The Forsaken are evil. There are no good Forsaken.

The Forsaken are evil and there're no good Forsaken. I have to disagree on this statement, since there is no actual proof of all Forsaken being evil.

What is evil? If you ask any dictionary to define evil, it will say, that evil is the intention or effect of causing harm or destruction, usually specifically from the perception of deliberately violating some moral code. Taken that, we might say, that the Forsaken are threatening the dignity of life.

Would that be evil? Most likely, for living creatures, yes. On other hand, we have to agree, that the Forsaken have free will and are in their own mind, which makes them a person, individual being. Therefore, each one of them have his own complex of moral statements and choice of action.

The society, is what shapes everyone – society, that is built on the goal to find it's own place in undeath, might skip some codes of the living people, but marking this society as evil is wrong. We don't call the human society evil, because they also have murderers, or troll society for having cannibal-relatives. Quite a lot of the Forsaken still take the undeath as a curse and wish to get rid of it, which can't really be called evil. On other hand, some part of their society is dwelling in dark thoughts of taking over the living world and turning everything into their own kind. Well, that's how every individual being is afterall – you get the idea and find people who share it.

In conclusion I would want to make some example of the Forsaken, that prove the existance of non-evil minded Forsaken, such as Leonid Barthalomew the Revered. He is a part of the Argent Dawn (Crusade nowadays), along with many other Forsaken. Some of them were noble heroes, priests and paladins in their life, and they remain so, even though Light have abandoned them. In my opinion, it's a sign of a strong will, faith and dedication to the good.

Chloe Nightdragon Gerian10

Quite long, I know. But I spent whole day making it, so there might be some mistakes, I do them quite often when I'm tired. I also gave quite wide biography part, since I wanted to show how the character moved around alot, wich developed a need for a stable place (which hopefully will be your guild!)

P.S. Had a nice evening with you guys today, with the Tower event :3

Last edited by Chloe on Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

Character
Name: Kelmith
Profession: Warlock
Level:
Chloe Nightdragon Left_bar_bleue80/80Chloe Nightdragon Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

Chloe Nightdragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chloe Nightdragon   Chloe Nightdragon I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:02 pm

Okay... unfortunately I'm not in a position to accept applications, but I wanted to point out that I'll turn violent if you're not accepted. I love this app, and I wanna rp with you now cheers
Back to top Go down
Viatrix

Character
Name: Viatrix
Level:

Chloe Nightdragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chloe Nightdragon   Chloe Nightdragon I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:25 pm

I'm not sure if Geri made it clear whether he was planning to keep doing his Application-stuff, during his absence. However, since I'm so determined to get you into the fold as quickly as possible, I'll give this a big, fat personal ACCEPTED and ask you to speak to Marwonaeth, Manners, Cage or myself for an interview... ASAP! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
geriand

geriand

Character
Name: Garthar Farrow
Profession: Warrior
Level:

Chloe Nightdragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chloe Nightdragon   Chloe Nightdragon I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:16 am

Viatrix wrote:
I'm not sure if Geri made it clear whether he was planning to keep doing his Application-stuff, during his absence. However, since I'm so determined to get you into the fold as quickly as possible, I'll give this a big, fat personal ACCEPTED and ask you to speak to Marwonaeth, Manners, Cage or myself for an interview... ASAP! Very Happy

I am about and reading them, you just go to this one before me. :O
I'll be keeping my eyes on the applications, it's the least I can do. Smile

Also, welcome to the guild Chloe Smile
Back to top Go down

Chloe Nightdragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chloe Nightdragon   Chloe Nightdragon I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:32 am

Oh, thank you for swift replies!

I'll poke any of you, officers, when I'm around in game :3
Back to top Go down
Viatrix

Character
Name: Viatrix
Level:

Chloe Nightdragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chloe Nightdragon   Chloe Nightdragon I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:01 am

Quote :

I am about and reading them, you just go to this one before me. :O
I'll be keeping my eyes on the applications, it's the least I can do. Smile

Also, welcome to the guild Chloe Smile

Yey! bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chloe Nightdragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chloe Nightdragon   Chloe Nightdragon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chloe Nightdragon
Page 1 of 1