The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How has the Cataclysm changed your character?!

Go down 
+2
Marwonaeth
Viatrix
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Viatrix

Character
Name: Viatrix
Profession: Warlock
Level:
How has the Cataclysm changed your character?! Left_bar_bleue80/80How has the Cataclysm changed your character?! Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

How has the Cataclysm changed your character?! Empty
PostSubject: How has the Cataclysm changed your character?!   How has the Cataclysm changed your character?! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:08 pm

Has it changed them at all..? Have they suddenly become more cautious, or more reckless, or just the same as they were before? Do tell!
Back to top Go down
Marwonaeth

Marwonaeth

Character
Name: Nathan Black
Level:
How has the Cataclysm changed your character?! Left_bar_bleue85/85How has the Cataclysm changed your character?! Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

PostSubject: Re: How has the Cataclysm changed your character?!   How has the Cataclysm changed your character?! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:34 am

WELL.

As some of you might have noticed, Fellie has become somewhat... Older? More worn-out than before, and definitely more cranky and in my opinion, more... Dead. This mainly due to stress-related illness (yes, believe it or not), due to the rapid changing of... Everything. Particularly when she lost everything during the Shattering, as the storage in the Apothecarium collapsed. Sad

Neerashen will just use the Cataclysm as another pick-up line. "So, Deathwing could be here any minute... Don't wanna miss the chance, do we?"

So yeah. Your go!
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

Character
Name: Kelmith
Level:
How has the Cataclysm changed your character?! Left_bar_bleue80/80How has the Cataclysm changed your character?! Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: How has the Cataclysm changed your character?!   How has the Cataclysm changed your character?! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:05 pm

Kelmith has graciously taken his role as the "Shadow Prophet". To uphold and carry the "word" of the forgotten shadow. The good ol' teen Kelmith you guys know still exists, but even he has become more mature and serious due to all the destruction around him. But for the prophet's part, he knows that he has to be more convincing.

The fact that has the shadow really chosen him, or does he only think so in insanity... I dunno Smile It is left to be decided.
Back to top Go down
Viragio

Viragio

Character
Name: Viragio
Level:
How has the Cataclysm changed your character?! Left_bar_bleue32/85How has the Cataclysm changed your character?! Empty_bar_bleue  (32/85)

PostSubject: Re: How has the Cataclysm changed your character?!   How has the Cataclysm changed your character?! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:19 pm

Viragio has became more and more withdrawn after the cataclysmic events. And more... crazy.
Since he got the Chemist title, after the invasion of the Greymane wall, he began with inhumane experiments at Worgen, Humans and vice versa on his own.
After the trouble with traitors amongst the Forsaken, he takes his own experiments in to his own hands since he can't trust his associates. For Viragio, trust is something to be earned. And it is hard to get from him.
And Viragio has his own colleague he chose out of pure trust. An old colleague friend of his. When Viragio is away, and he is quite often away, his colleague will be telling those who seeks Viragio would be notified if Viragio has returned to Undercity or not.

I also wish to note that I have an rp story about Viragio coming up but it will take awhile since I am writing it down with pen and paper. When you see something new on the RP forum, then it's me. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ringkir

Ringkir

Character
Name: Ringkir
Profession: Rogue
Level:

PostSubject: Erm...   How has the Cataclysm changed your character?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:13 pm

I suppose the cataclysm affected Ringkir by increasing his pyromanis, quite significantly.. i mean, he's almost like a goblin and -MUST- blow..- EVERYTHING- up.... During the Forsaken invasion's in Silverpine and into Gilneans he used rather, disgusting methods. In one case he hid the explosive, or sometime acid in Worgen food so it either blew them apart from the inside or literally, burned through their flesh. In other cases he threw kind of " Sticky" grenades, which stuck to the worgen fur quite specifically.

Another method was throwing some oil or tar on them, and just throwing a reliable match and watching them burn. Is this insanity, or just being plain Arnold swashsgsbsbsava ( cant spell it ) cool?.

Sooo, i say it's just basically made him abit more...mental, cant say no to a big bang.
Back to top Go down
Dimulay

PostSubject: Re: How has the Cataclysm changed your character?!   How has the Cataclysm changed your character?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:22 pm

Since Cataclysm Dimulay has become more driven in his uest for knowledge in the world, he seems rather caught up in everything that's going around and perhaps not paying enough attention to what's happening infront of him.

Since speaking to Father Dusksworn and agreeing to hold up the title "Father Direbreath", Dimulay feels like he has more responsibility in teaching others of the Shadow and general help those who are new to the Shadow, ensuring they do not lose themselves amongst the power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How has the Cataclysm changed your character?!   How has the Cataclysm changed your character?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How has the Cataclysm changed your character?!
Page 1 of 1