The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Character Development!

Go down 
+6
Marwonaeth
Ringkir
Teorius
Kelmith
Anthorius
Viatrix
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Viatrix

Character
Name: Viatrix
Profession: Warlock
Level:
Character Development! Left_bar_bleue80/80Character Development! Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

Character Development! Empty
PostSubject: Character Development!   Character Development! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:58 am

So... (I'm actually awful at this, myself)... Some people, many of the best (or better) RP's have at least a very vague idea of where their character is going, what development they want to put into them, how they might change, even die, in the distant or near future!

Where do you see your character in a month or two? Will they change with Cataclysm? Do you have any other plans for them?

SHARE! :3
Back to top Go down
Anthorius

Character
Name: Anthorius Krastov
Profession: Warrior
Level:
Character Development! Left_bar_bleue80/80Character Development! Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: Character Development!   Character Development! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:10 am

Right now, I don't have any plans nor cant see Anth change in the future.
It depends on what's going to happen, I was never a planner when it comes to my characters :p
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

Character
Name: Kelmith
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Character Development!   Character Development! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:32 pm

Well, a rumor I heard, was that the timegap between Wotlk and Cata would be 8 years. If this is true, it'll be hard figuring what would kel do at that period... but it's also a chance for huge development.

True or not... Cataclysm is quite sure to affect Kelmith. Not sure why and how... but I've gotta figure that out. I'm thinking of bringing up his darker side back more. Like he was when he was "The infamous Crimson Raven". I shoulda been at it a long ago, but I'll see if I succeed at this time.

I'll write more when I figure... and when I'm less tired.
Back to top Go down
Teorius

Teorius

Character
Name: Jonath Zaden
Profession: Thief
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Character Development!   Character Development! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:27 pm

The rumor is false, Kel... Under a Cata quest the third war and the time since it. Many mistakenly took it as WotLK instead of the third war, giving us a little... Time lapse.

Teo is still just as hopelessly away from sanity. What I notice right now is that he is on one way getting more respectful, but on the other he is growing madder. What this gonna end in I got no clue of.
Back to top Go down
Ringkir

Ringkir

Character
Name: Ringkir
Profession: Rogue
Level:

PostSubject: Blunt but mad   Character Development! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 11:16 pm

At the turn of Cataclysm, Ringkir will not be much madder, as in crazy- but he will be alot more violent, and almost constantly be working on his technology and devices- Which in itself could be classed as a form of insanity i suppose. Over all not much will change, I havn't thought of it that much to be honest.

P.S; Just a vauge idea, i will get back and write more once i have figured it out.
Back to top Go down
Marwonaeth

Marwonaeth

Character
Name: Nathan Black
Level:
Character Development! Left_bar_bleue85/85Character Development! Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

PostSubject: Re: Character Development!   Character Development! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:47 am

Hmm...

I have no real plans for Fel, although I do want her to lose the leatherstraps at some point. Either via. some sort of experimental accident, or maybe an explosion. I dunno.

Emotionally, she's going to stay as witch-like as she can, possibly even colder. I like playing a cold character.

Neerashen? Weeeell... I have no real plans for him, as I plan to make him as OOC as posible, and use him in events where he, and not Fel, is used, like Deathstalker events, or something combat-related. Something which the Apothecaries have no say in.
Back to top Go down
Anthorius

Character
Name: Anthorius Krastov
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Character Development!   Character Development! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:48 am

( I know something! Lose the stuttering >D )
Back to top Go down
Marwonaeth

Marwonaeth

Character
Name: Nathan Black
Level:
Character Development! Left_bar_bleue85/85Character Development! Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

PostSubject: Re: Character Development!   Character Development! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:55 am

Anthorius wrote:

Bah, tell me how without Godemoting! :S
Back to top Go down
Viragio

Viragio

Character
Name: Viragio
Level:
Character Development! Left_bar_bleue32/85Character Development! Empty_bar_bleue  (32/85)

PostSubject: Viragio - In the future   Character Development! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:59 am

I've been planning a little for Viragio but not had any time for my alts but here it goes.

Viragio would out of curiousity start studying why the earthquakes and such has come. He will travel far and wide in to Kalimdor and gain earth samples and other things.
More things will come however. But I am determined to have Viragio studying about the cataclysm happening in Azeroth. Smile
Back to top Go down
Teorius

Teorius

Character
Name: Jonath Zaden
Profession: Thief
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Character Development!   Character Development! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:50 pm

Vraenesha wrote:
Anthorius wrote:

Bah, tell me how without Godemoting! :S

Let Teo fix it with surgery and metal replacements!
By the way... Ain't that potion Teo placed inside Fel's arm over half a year ago still there?
Back to top Go down
Oglesby

PostSubject: Re: Character Development!   Character Development! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:17 pm

Well, I haven't really thought about it for Oglesby. Though it's stupid and many get annoyed at it. I like to think Oglesby is extremely powerful in the warlock arts etc (I've wanted a "powerful" character, because all my other RP characters are just kinda.. normal) Hopefully with the new turn of events, it'll give him a chance to learn many new things, and I'm hopefully going to find myself a new student for him!
Back to top Go down
Lynnea

Lynnea

Character
Name: Lynnea Krause
Profession: Priest
Level:
Character Development! Left_bar_bleue70/85Character Development! Empty_bar_bleue  (70/85)

PostSubject: Re: Character Development!   Character Development! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:31 pm

I can only imagine Claudine retiring and starting to either
-open up a doctor service at her house
-take care of orphan children as a matron
-become a pirate.

Really. o_O I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Viatrix

Character
Name: Viatrix
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Character Development!   Character Development! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 1:03 am

Claudine wrote:
I can only imagine Claudine retiring and starting to either
-open up a doctor service at her house
-take care of orphan children as a matron
-become a pirate.

Really. o_O I don't know.

*puts on Sad Panda face*
*leaves thread* Q.Q''
Back to top Go down
Anthraxius

Anthraxius

Location : Can you see me? No? then you may be seconds from death

Character
Name: Anthraxius
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Character Development!   Character Development! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 4:49 am

I can imagine Anth falling more in with the Church of Forgotten Shadow, most of the Virtues I can imagine him practicing in his day to day life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Development!   Character Development! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Development!
Page 1 of 1