The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What would your character drop?

Go down 
+2
Torgy
Viatrix
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Viatrix

Character
Name: Viatrix
Profession: Warlock
Level:
What would your character drop? Left_bar_bleue80/80What would your character drop? Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

What would your character drop? Empty
PostSubject: What would your character drop?   What would your character drop? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:10 am

Just another random/interesting RP discussion that popped into my head. If your character was a dungeon or raid boss, what would the loot table look like, are there any special items, weapons or armour which would be left behind? Do tell! (I'll add my own soon).
Back to top Go down
Torgy

Torgy

Character
Name: Donovan J. LaFleur
Profession: Rogue
Level:
What would your character drop? Left_bar_bleue80/80What would your character drop? Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: What would your character drop?   What would your character drop? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:13 am

Pants.

On a serious note, his hat, his coat, his revolver and maybe his goatee as a trinket.
Back to top Go down
Viatrix

Character
Name: Viatrix
Profession: Warlock
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What would your character drop?   What would your character drop? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:36 am

Viatrix Verranos: Loot table.
Veil of the Violet Citadel
- Helm/Cloth. Her purple hood, woven in Dalaran. +spirit, +intellect, +crit (values, I have no clue on).
Yellow text: "Glory to Sylvanus".
Goblet of Gluttony
- Off-Hand. Her most treasured heirloom, stolen on her request from Alterac, a beautiful goblet fashioned from the finest metal. +stamina, +intellect, +haste.
Yellow text: "Take a swig!"
Claw of the Bloated Conjurer
- Staff. The claw-like weapon she carries with her on official duty, she bought it from a Tuskaar while serving as a bureaucrat in Northrend, fascinated by it's dark beauty. The origin of the item remains unknown. +stamina, +intellect, +resilience.
Yellow text: "The voices call..."

That's all for now!

Last edited by Viatrix on Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anthraxius

Anthraxius

Location : Can you see me? No? then you may be seconds from death

Character
Name: Anthraxius
Profession: Warrior
Level:
What would your character drop? Left_bar_bleue85/85What would your character drop? Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

PostSubject: Re: What would your character drop?   What would your character drop? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:12 am

Anthraxius Loot Table

Eyepatch of Undying Anger: Anths eyepatch that covers his none functioning eye. Plate, +Strength +Stamina Flavour text: How does this protect your whole head?

Blade of the High Executor: 2 Handed Sword +Strength +Stamina, Flavour Text: Anthraxius could fight using this one handed you wimp.

Sureshaves Beard Shampoo: Tanking Trinket (Sureshave is the Undercity barber)
Back to top Go down
Heldenhammer

PostSubject: Re: What would your character drop?   What would your character drop? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:21 am

I like this, heh

Karl Von Heldenhammer: Loot Table
Necklace of the Final Duty
Neck Item :a metal chain with rifle bullets hanging from it, each bullet has a name engraved on it, 14 men, 1 woman.
Upon Equip +Stamina, reduces Mind effecting affects by 50% duration
Upon Use: Increased haste, Strength and Criticals for 15 second duration, 1 hour cooldown.
Yellow Text: "none of these bullets have your name on them..."

Rifle of the Undead Marksman
Missile Weapon: Karls Rifle, much amended and improved upon.
Increased Range +Agility + Haste + Critical chance, attacks avoid 20% of enemy armour.
Ability : Grants Rogue Stealth for 30 seconds when not in combat, 5 min cooldown
Yellow Text: "For when you absolutely, positively have to take care of everyone in the room..accept no substitutes"

Goblin Army Knife of Magyva
Trinket: A finely crafted knife, useless in combat, with a variety of useful tools, designed for Goblin Engineering, given to Karl by his tutor in Goblin Engineering.
Upon Equip : Increases effective Engineering skill by 15, increased chance of finding rare node drops, Can throw explosives ( level dependent upon type) 2 min cooldown.
Upon Use: Creates 1 random Engineering item of orange difficulty regardless of whether you have correct materials. 6 hour cooldown.
Yellow text "Macgyver can make anything out of anything.."

Problem is...now I want those items..Razz
Back to top Go down
Sinquija

Sinquija

Character
Name: Sinquija Cidé
Level:
What would your character drop? Left_bar_bleue85/85What would your character drop? Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

PostSubject: Re: What would your character drop?   What would your character drop? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:31 am

Hmn...

Sinquija Cidé: Loot Table.
Mask of Murder
Head, Cloth: Sinquija's mask, full of blood stains and stitches.
+Intellect +Crit +Stamina

Fury of Undeath
2 Handed sword: Sinquija's latest blade, bought from the Undercity's market.
+Strength +Stamina, Chance on hit: Deals 500 Shadow damage.

Vengeance of Undeath
2 Handed sword: The twin of Sinquija's latest blade.
+Strenght +Stamina, Chance on hit: Deals 500 shadow damage.

Key of The Flay-Mobile
Ground Mount: Sinquija's Goblin-made trike.
Low drop chance.
Back to top Go down
Dresta

Dresta

Character
Name: Executor Thornton
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What would your character drop?   What would your character drop? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:36 am

Executor Thornton's loot table:

Pauldrons of Unflinching Command

A pair of ornate platemail pauldrons favoured by Executor Thornton on and off the field.
Shoulder, Plate
+Stamina
+Intellect
+Spirit
+Haste Rating

"A golden braided cord aiguillette dangles from the right pauldron."

The Unbreakable Line

Though rarely used by the Executor, this shield of unknown origin resides within her quarters.
Shield
+Armour
+Stamina
+Strength
+Block Rating

"Stand firm and hold the line!"

A Coward's Due

Executor Thronton's compact bolt-crossbow. This weapon is standard-issue among the upper-echelons of the Forsaken military.
Crossbow
+Agility
+Stamina
+20% damage against Undead targets.

"May his end serve as ample inspiration to the rest of you."

Dies Irae

The longsword Dresta brandished against the enemies of the Light in life, often still worn on her person for ceremonial purposes.

Two-Handed Sword
+Stamina
+Strength
Chance on hit: Blasts the enemy for 1000 Holy Damage.

"My word in the soul shall be as my blade in the field."

Dutiful

Executor Thornton's skeletal steed. A standard-issue steed draped in a bleached white surcoat to mark the rider's position as an officer.

"By thy colour will he know thee."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would your character drop?   What would your character drop? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would your character drop?
Page 1 of 1