The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Legend of Skyborn - Sign up!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marwonaeth

Marwonaeth

Character
Name: Nathan Black
Profession: Warlock
Level:
Legend of Skyborn - Sign up! Left_bar_bleue85/85Legend of Skyborn - Sign up! Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

Legend of Skyborn - Sign up! Empty
PostSubject: Legend of Skyborn - Sign up!   Legend of Skyborn - Sign up! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:51 am

If you've stumbled across the first RP thread, you may ponder - how do I get into this?
Easy. You sign up here. Read the guide that I'm continuously updating for info on the universe, and look at what available spots are available here.

Currently available in the Age of Discovery thread:

• Other characters, can be anything.

Current characters, and by whom:
Za'den the Sinner, by Teo.
Lady Qaliath Exurr, by Chloe.
Davon Samsar, by Sinq.
Cayrodyn the Skyborn, by Marw.

Chose one of these, and be creative! In your reply, include the following(template to come):
Name.
  1. Appearance.
  2. Basic statistics (age, personality, nationality, etc)
  3. Brief overview of background (has to be brief due to lack of current infomation, i.e., what happened to parents, where your character lives)

I am not overly strict in this - frankly, I'll accept everyone provided they aren't Mary Sues, or wrong.

Last edited by Marwonaeth on Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Teorius

Teorius

Character
Name: Jonath Zaden
Profession: Thief
Level:
Legend of Skyborn - Sign up! Left_bar_bleue80/80Legend of Skyborn - Sign up! Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Skyborn - Sign up!   Legend of Skyborn - Sign up! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:35 am

Za'den the Sinner

Appearance: Commonly wearing a dark leather coat and a matching hat, as well as a pair of goggles that are set for a multitude of diffrent tasks. Skin is relatively pale, a sign of coming from a more northern land. Got a tattoo in the shape of a cog, colored red, on the back on his right hand.

Personality: Impulsive, silly and witty. Thou can be quite vindicative.

Nationality: Trikkri.

Alignment: Chaotic good.

Standard weaponry: Dual set of odd-looking revolvers, made in Trikkr, as well as a rapier.

Proffesion: Spy, tinker.

Brief overview of background: Za'den was born in the Trikkr Technocracy capital, Terigan. During his life so far he have gone from a street child to a student in tinkering under a skilled master. He have recently traveled to Munion for unknown reasons.
Back to top Go down
Sinquija

Sinquija

Character
Name: Sinquija Cidé
Profession: Warrior
Level:
Legend of Skyborn - Sign up! Left_bar_bleue85/85Legend of Skyborn - Sign up! Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Skyborn - Sign up!   Legend of Skyborn - Sign up! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:59 pm

I see. I can't believe I hadn't found this sooner...

Davon Samsar

Appearance: This Turaian male is about 5'11''. His entire upper body and most of his neck is covered in black tattoos that resemble simple mesopotamian hieroglyphs. He has a complete buzzcut and wears a small pair of glasses. The glasses themselves resemble bottlecaps in shape. His attire consists of Leather armour over a chain mail hauberk with a single, large plate shoulderguard on his left shoulder. Over this he wears a black cape which he can cover himself with when the temperature drops.

Personality: Quiet, calculating, cautious. Due to his home state he can be quite intolerant of religions.

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Standard Weaponry: A small buckler, which he wields in his left hand and a warhammer which he uses in his right hand.

Proffession: Bounty Hunter.

Brief overview of background: Davon was born in Tura and was raised without any religion. Once an enforcer, who was tasked on hunting for worshipers. His enforcer training has given him a keen eye and a sharp tongue.

Last edited by Sinquija on Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Skyborn - Sign up!   Legend of Skyborn - Sign up! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:39 am

Okay. Two days of thinking.

Qaliath Exurr ( uses Xeth surname on public)

Nationality: Elsta republican

Personality: Impulsive, righteous, open-minded, stubborn, intelligent. Tends to help people, if she finds the cause worth it.

Aligment: Chaotic Good

Profession: Wildlife Research Advisor, doctor

Education/skills: Fencing, Rek riding, medicine, politics. Self-taught use of a pistol – not really good at it, due to this.

Standard weaponry: simple looking rapier, match-lock pistol.

Appearance:
Of average height (5,6 ft), fit and of overall fine health, Qaliath holds herself proudly – lightly lifted chin, straight back and open shoulders. Diamond shaped face, high cheekbones, narrow lips, pair of light green, usually slightly narrowed, cattish eyes, slightly curved up narrow eyebrows, wavy black hair of shoulder length – those are her features.
Due to the fact, that she wears a black veil, whenever she represents herself as an Advisor, her appearance is unknown to commoners, which allows her to be in public openly without being recognized.
Her Advisor and high society attires are usually dresses of bright colours and strict tailoring, always accompanied with a veiled hat.
Openly on the streets she gives preference to simple white shirt with frilled collar and shortened riding jacket of brown rek-hide over it, waist corset and long, free black woolen skirt. Never removes black leather glove off her left hand. Usually wears wide leather belt with a scabbard on her left hip and holster on her right, along with a black bag of rough leather on a long strap over her shoulder. Colourful scarf of thick material is wrapped around her neck - quite often she pulls it up as a mask to cover her face, when dealing with sick. Wears her hair in a high lazy ponytail.

Background:
Born to the family of the Council member and a noblewoman. Mother died, giving birth to her, thus she grew up on hands of the maids and mentors, with overly strict father demanding political education to her. Of course at fist, as a little girl, it was all stupid and not fair – much rather learn music and dancing, than sit hours and hours listening to boring political studies. However, at the age of sixteen Qali grew out of the girlish ideas and actually took some interest in, what they called, science.
Her first encounter with “corrupted” nature was the the highly poisonous plant, that she, being still a stupid girl, carelessly decided to rip, instead of using tools and gloves. Her mentors of course managed to somewhat save her hand, but the sight and the ability of it is not the best – her fingers suffer occasional cramps and she mostly hides the crippled left hand under the glove. Luckily, she's righthanded.

Commonly people say, that she got her recent spot as the Advisor only because of her father, but she believes, that her interests and, of course, talents brought her to where she is. Her speciality is new to the Republic and started from her friendship with one of the leading (now) researchers in the wildlife branch – professor Huegh Kerren.

Their work is looked upon with a big spare of scepticism and most of Qaliath's suggestions are usually dismissed, which more and more shakes her position into nearly useless one in the eyes of everyone else. Herself, she believes some time soon their studies will be along the most important ones, and thus stands up for it with very stubborn attitude, which might bring her trouble one day.

Secondary characters, short reviews:

Professor Huegh Kerren.
Man of middle workclass, Huegh is in his late fourties and burdened with many years of very precise work in medicine. He began his career as a remedy brewer, studying the herbal species, but quickly he got more and more interest in delicate matters of diseases and surgery. Of course, like many before and along with him, he have accidentally killed people during his operations,but each mistake taught him something new. Nowadays he is researching different beasts, looking into perfecting the breed.
He is relatively tall, skinny and sickly pale, with long narrow face, dry wide lips and two small gray eyes. He keeps his graying hair and beard short and well taken care of. Usually wears typical doctor's suit of dusty black colour and a multi-task monocle (which is not as good, as it could've been).

Last edited by Chloe on Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Marwonaeth

Marwonaeth

Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Skyborn - Sign up!   Legend of Skyborn - Sign up! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:35 am

These are all excellent characters! I see no flaw, and they're all equally awesome. I sincerely apologise for the lack of elaboration of some areas - in my own defence, it takes quite a lot of time thinking things straight to perfection. Hence, I am continuously updating the fact-thread. But by all means, please ask me for elaborate/correction in the thread, or if there's something in specific you'd like to know.

I especially apologise for the lack of political info on some of the nations - I'll try to solve that tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Skyborn - Sign up!   Legend of Skyborn - Sign up! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:35 am

Got a picture for Qaliath. Thanks to Tel.
*nod*

Legend of Skyborn - Sign up! Tumblr_lyijsqMhNO1r6etnpo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sinquija

Sinquija

Character
Name: Sinquija Cidé
Profession: Warrior
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Skyborn - Sign up!   Legend of Skyborn - Sign up! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:07 pm

This is how Davon's tattoos would look like.

[img]Legend of Skyborn - Sign up! Lwblog10[/img]

Imagine that, all over his upper body, arms and neck.
Back to top Go down
Marwonaeth

Marwonaeth

Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Skyborn - Sign up!   Legend of Skyborn - Sign up! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:13 pm

If anyone wishes to join in, don't feel oppressed! There are many ways in which you can still join, so if you want, just flick through the pages, come up with a character and I'll make it so that you can join in. Simple as that! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Skyborn - Sign up!   Legend of Skyborn - Sign up! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legend of Skyborn - Sign up!
Page 1 of 1