The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Know your enemy: Gnomes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthraxius

Anthraxius

Location : Can you see me? No? then you may be seconds from death

Character
Name: Anthraxius
Profession: Warrior
Level:
Know your enemy: Gnomes Left_bar_bleue85/85Know your enemy: Gnomes Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

Know your enemy: Gnomes Empty
PostSubject: Know your enemy: Gnomes   Know your enemy: Gnomes I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:21 am

There is no such thing as an honest member of the Alliance, but the Gnomes are more dishonourable than any other. Most of the races cowed by the Deathguard are obvious and predictable in their methods nd we have learnt to take advantage of their weaknesses, Dwarves are stupid, brittle boned and feeble; Night Elves are cowardly, cynical and utilize archaic, ineffective magic; Worgen are mindless, half blind and confused by sudden movements (see the respective leaflets for more information on these loathsome creatures.)

Gnomes are bipedal and humanoid in shape, though any genetic link between them and humans cannot be seen. Their skin is dull and greasy.

Gnomes are far shorter than humans with tiny, almost vestigal limbs and an awkward gait.

Their demeanour is aloof and arrogant, they beleive they are on a higher standing than other life forms. This offensive trait can be quickly admonished with the sole of your boot.

A Gnomes body and mind are inferior to yours. You fight, think, see, hear and move better. You are stronger, faster and harder of heart.

The gnomes have evolved quickly, leading to huge deficits and weaknesses in their physiology. Use these facts to you advantage and you will prevail.

Gnomes have hollow bones, their limbs will break easily under little applied pressure.

Gnomes have poor eyesight, anything over ten meteres away is a blur to them.

Gnomes are frightened by fire.

Gnomes are frightened by water.

Gnomes are frightened by thunder.

Apothecaries have discovered that gnomes are descended from servants built by the titans, they are not warriors and fighting is unnatural to them.

Gnomes panic easily, their usual response to stressful situations is to either wail and lie face down on the ground, or run around in circles in a vain attempt to confuse their aggressors.

In battle, Gnomes are disorganised and cowardly, they fight from a distance and their poor eyesight makes this tactic ineffective.

To compensate for their poor eyesight, the Gnomes have evolved acute hearing. Their eardrums are so sensitive that if you make a loud enough noise (for example by shouting "DIE GNOME, DIE") it will cause immediate deafness and confusion.

Thought for the Day: My armour is contempt.
Back to top Go down
Viatrix

Character
Name: Viatrix
Profession: Warlock
Level:
Know your enemy: Gnomes Left_bar_bleue80/80Know your enemy: Gnomes Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: Know your enemy: Gnomes   Know your enemy: Gnomes I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:22 am

[[Best one so far. "Their demeanour is aloof and arrogant, they beleive they are on a higher standing than other life forms. This offensive trait can be quickly admonished with the sole of your boot." I laughed loudly. Brilliant. Viatrix is also reading these 'in game', for the record.]]
Back to top Go down
Anthraxius

Anthraxius

Location : Can you see me? No? then you may be seconds from death

Character
Name: Anthraxius
Profession: Warrior
Level:
Know your enemy: Gnomes Left_bar_bleue85/85Know your enemy: Gnomes Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

PostSubject: Re: Know your enemy: Gnomes   Know your enemy: Gnomes I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:33 am

[[I'm working on Worgen and dwarf ones as well, I'll put them up in the next few days]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Know your enemy: Gnomes   Know your enemy: Gnomes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Know your enemy: Gnomes
Page 1 of 1