The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worgen Threat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tatts

Worgen Threat Empty
PostSubject: Worgen Threat   Worgen Threat I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:40 am

Silverpine Forest- Threat High

The map provided below displays the Worgen hotspots marked with an X, the black line respresents the known patrol route.

[img]Worgen Threat Silverpine[/img]

Deep Elm Mine suspected hideout for Worgen troops on the move.
Beaware on the road to Hillsbrad, Worgen druids have been known to act as simple bears and many supply caravans and small groups of troops have fallen to them.

Hillsbrad- Threat Low
There is only one significant known group of Worgen that are centered around the ruins of Southshore, Forsaken forces are currently engaged.

[img]Worgen Threat WorldMap-HillsbradFoothills[/img]

Arathi- Threat Minimal
There are no known strongholds or hideouts of Worgen in this area, however there is one elusive pack known to travel its Borders, considering the recent events should this Pack join with the Alliance forces they will have strong knowledge of the land.

[img]Worgen Threat WorldMap-Arathi[/img]

For your own security pay strict attention to the list below:

Carry a bundle of Wolfsbane herb, confuses the Worgens sense of smell.

Worgen use howls to rally their troops before an attack, this consists of one high pitch howl by the alpha followed by the second in command at a lower pitch. Listen carefully.

Worgen attack in packs and often overrun opposing forces, if you are traveling alone or in a small group do not allow yourselves to be caught in the open, find high ground or a choke point you can filter their numbers through and slow their charge.

Avoid close quaters combat, their teeth and claws are strong enough to wound even the most armoured of targets.

Good hunting Spine.
Back to top Go down
Viatrix

Character
Name: Viatrix
Profession: Warlock
Level:
Worgen Threat Left_bar_bleue80/80Worgen Threat Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

Worgen Threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worgen Threat   Worgen Threat I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:46 am

[[Excellent, excellent, excellent! Viatrix will be sure to pick up some Wolfsbane from the Lab tomorrow! Also, let me congratulate you: I don't think we've ever had someone post such an original thread on the day after they joined. This is really great! Very Happy]]
Back to top Go down
Tatts

Worgen Threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worgen Threat   Worgen Threat I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:45 am

[[Thanks! I was a little nervous about posting this but it seems okay, i tried to stick to what is actually in game so if anyone decided to use these then they can actually find Worgen to beat up.
Only bit i made up was the Worgen patrol route in Arathi, but thats part of my personal story with Tatts, she's been hunting them for a while]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Worgen Threat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worgen Threat   Worgen Threat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worgen Threat
Page 1 of 1