The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[EPIC RP] The Arathi Advance!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Viatrix

Character
Name: Viatrix
Profession: Warlock
Level:
[EPIC RP] The Arathi Advance!  Left_bar_bleue80/80[EPIC RP] The Arathi Advance!  Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

[EPIC RP] The Arathi Advance!  Empty
PostSubject: [EPIC RP] The Arathi Advance!    [EPIC RP] The Arathi Advance!  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:03 am

*A neat notice is pinned to the Brill bulletin board and posters can be found all over Lordaeron*

Members of the Spine of the Royal Forsaken Forces, the Company of Death, Servants of the Dark Lady and Lordaeron.

Our homeland is threatened by a terrible new threat! The Alliance march upon the Arathi Highlands with a vast force and seek to crush us in the east while we remain preoccupied with the wretched Worgen.

The Dark Lady does not wish to hear of defeat!
The Forsaken must not admit defeat!
The Spine shall deliver only victory!

Contact Lady Viatrix Verranos at once to serve in the 'Doomhammer' - the force that shall vanguish the weak shadow of Arathor once and for all!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2290821303 < See this for more detail, or read on for a very quick summary and a big fat plug for more Spine involvement.

THIS SHALL BE THE LARGEST AND MOST AMBITIOUS EVENT THE SPINE OR THE APOTHECARIUM HAVE EVER HOSTED
- and, as usual, I really can't imagine making it a success without your support.

It is a 'campaign', based in the Arathi Highlands, which features -elements- of PvP, as well as campfire/social RP, PvE events and pure PvP.
Please see the main thread above for a 'schedule' and do read all of this before Q.Q'ing endlessly about how 'full of phail' RP PvP. I don't wish to derail my own post by going into why this needn't be the case, but needless to say that... the success of RP PvP is really not about gear, it's not about targets, it's not even about abilities: it's about attitude. And if we all go into this resigning ourselves to a gank-fest, it shall - shockingly - become a gank-fest; it's a self-fulfilling prophesy.

I know I said this about the Sunstede Festival, but that was a fly compared to this monster of an RP marathon: it'd be great to have a decent turnout from the Spine and, in return, I can attempt to guarantee some of the best RP we've ever had (again there's a self-fulfilling prophesy here: the more of us who turn out to make it work, the better it will work and the more fun it'll be).

There's an initial meeting of the 'Doomhammer': THIS SATURDAY (16th) at 20.00. Then the event runs from Friday 22nd - Sunday 24th - please attend as much as you can, I promise you'll enjoy yourself!

That's all really: IF YOU'VE SPENT A FEW WEEKS LURKING AROUND THE FORUMS UNSURE ABOUT MAKING A SNEAKY RETURN (we're a bit inactive of late!) - this is your opportunity - it really is. It'll be a great setting for both epic and small-scale RP.

(P.S. Please feel free to BUMP the threads on the realm forums! <3)
Back to top Go down
Viatrix

Character
Name: Viatrix
Profession: Warlock
Level:
[EPIC RP] The Arathi Advance!  Left_bar_bleue80/80[EPIC RP] The Arathi Advance!  Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

[EPIC RP] The Arathi Advance!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [EPIC RP] The Arathi Advance!    [EPIC RP] The Arathi Advance!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 8:53 am

Reminder: THIS IS TOMORROW.
Back to top Go down

[EPIC RP] The Arathi Advance!
Page 1 of 1