The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

O' Epic Chronicles of Mine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lynnea

Lynnea

Character
Name: Lynnea Krause
Profession: Priest
Level:
O' Epic Chronicles of Mine Left_bar_bleue70/85O' Epic Chronicles of Mine Empty_bar_bleue  (70/85)

O' Epic Chronicles of Mine Empty
PostSubject: O' Epic Chronicles of Mine   O' Epic Chronicles of Mine I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:47 am

-This is a beautiful small booklet with white leather covers and silvery decoration and a silvery bookmark. If you ever happen to see this book opened, all the text in it has been written in a terribly small, but elegantly decorative handwriting.

On the very first page of the book, there are just a few misplaced spots of ink and text.-

To the one, who might have found this book.
I am sister Lynnea Krause from the Chapel of Brill, a humble servant of the Light and the Shadow. One of the Forsaken working for the Dark Lady, under the flag of the Spine.

Once born from the Light, once given a new chance by the Shadow. Recently realized to cost of eternal life, I intend to carry my burden and disgrace with all the honour here is left in me. I am not more pure than someone else.
Nothing is out of my reach, except for the certain things only natural to the living. I have all the time in the world to achieve what I need to feel fulfilled.

This is my diary. If you know I still exist, please, return this to me. If I am not walking these grounds anymore, feel free to learn about me. It wouldn't matter anymore.

--

-Page 2-

I am currently sitting on a nice, hay filled bed in the inn of Crossroads.
I was sent to travel to pick up some certain Silver Tear herbs from the snowy areas of Azeroth. As Alterac Mountains brought me no results, I turned 180 degrees to travel to Winterspring. I want to seem more useful in different areas of work than just spiritual leading and support, I don't want to prove to be a disappointment to miss Nightdragon, who sent me on this journey.

I am here alone. After all, I was told this flower can only be found by a follower of the path of the Light. I guess I am the only one, or perhaps sirs Drodal and Anthraxius are too. I am not sure.
Travelling by foot takes time, but it sure is interesting too. My good Don was injured on my way from the Light's Hope Chapel, and I had just recently sent my salary to be used at the orphanage in Shattrath. And here I go, spent 15 silver coins of my 24 for an outdated map.

Thank the Light for the two trolls I met in Orgrimmar and Razor Hills, for their assistance and advice. Who knows what will come of this, but I definitely want to have my rest and meditation before continuing by the dawn.
I wouldn't want to be eaten up by hyenas, that hunt at night.

~ Lynnea Krause
Back to top Go down
Lynnea

Lynnea

Character
Level:
O' Epic Chronicles of Mine Left_bar_bleue70/85O' Epic Chronicles of Mine Empty_bar_bleue  (70/85)

PostSubject: Re: O' Epic Chronicles of Mine   O' Epic Chronicles of Mine I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:12 pm

-Page 3-

I was rather lucky. I got to join a caravan headed to Splintertree post, an easy way through the Barrens. Felwood, then again, was less pleasant. Diseased animals, creepy trees... I hope I will find another way to get back home. So, I spent a whole evening trying to convince the local Furbolg I was just on my way through, but they didn't speak Orcish that well. I managed to make my point clear and they let me pass. Although, I met this... shadowy whisperer at the other entrance.

Well, here I am, at a little camp of my own. Ready to head uphill after some rest. Hoping to find some flowers this time.

~ Lynnea Krause
Back to top Go down
Lynnea

Lynnea

Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: O' Epic Chronicles of Mine   O' Epic Chronicles of Mine I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:07 am

-Page 4-

I finally made it to Andorhal. I was assaulted at the end of my journey for Silver Tear, by that whisperer cultist. He ruined my face and eyes, and left me lying blinded in the snow for two or three days (I think. At least it felt so long). I still haven't grapped a mirror to take a look at myself, not even now that the Royal Professor himself cured the one eye I have left. Maybe it's better I don't think about it.
That cultist will regret his actions.

Well, better not waste any more time and just focus on working. Working, working, working. I should also go see how the lord and Ailey are doing at the manor, and get working on that palisade...

~ Lynnea Krause
Back to top Go down
Lynnea

Lynnea

Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: O' Epic Chronicles of Mine   O' Epic Chronicles of Mine I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:55 am

-Page 5-

Much has been going on after I was returned to Brill. I got my eyes somewhat fixed, and returned back to work eventually. I can now see properly, but my face will never return back to what it used to be. I despise it. I know it shouldn't matter to a dead person, but if it frightens me every time I see a mirror, what would it do for a little child who would see it for the first time?
I am still the same Lynnea to those who knew me before, but I'd rather have them remember my face as they were.

As for the trial we got over with tonight...
I feel like not all the things were put on the table. Apparently the Harvesters don't exist anymore, but I am not sure whether to trust in that or not. And this Neivra, who killed all those people who I was accused of killing. Seems like she is after the heads of the Spine and the rest of the Harvesters.
And Kelmith is nothing but a filthy, low worm in my book. During our fight he brought up the case of Rotjaw, and... by the Light, I live in eternal gratitude towards the lord, as he was there to interrupt him. Kelmith's endless, disgracefuls speculations of him and me... I wish I could strangle him! It all was a misunderstanding, but my compassion is starting to run low.

But no, patience, discipline.
I must go with what I have been given, and focus on the main thing. Keeping the Spine safe, serving the Dark Lady, helping and guiding the fresh Forsaken.

~ Lynnea Krause
Back to top Go down
Lynnea

Lynnea

Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: O' Epic Chronicles of Mine   O' Epic Chronicles of Mine I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:24 am

-Page 6-

This must be one sick coincidence. Just after the trial I described on the last page, I got to know that miss Neivra Shylak, the murderer I was mistaken for, had been captured. Just some time later I got a strange visitor, a Blood Knight, in my chapel.

She quesitoned me about my whereabouts and actions at some specific day. I couldn't exactly tell her what I was doing, because I hardly remembered it myself, and I was told my apparance matched the description of the murderer. I was arrested, with unnecessary violence, which I had a chance to point out to the other Blood Knights later on. Another murder case then.

However, I was freed, but not of the accisations. I am not allowed to return to the elven lands for now, which I perfectly understand. We tried to connect the Harvester case to the Silvermoon case, but apparently it wasn't like we thought. However, the Raven, Shylak and Anwell got their punishments, and I am satisfied with them.

I still must find a way to prove myself innocent, and I hope miss Darvulia will be able to help. I don't want to be flayed.
But I must say, that I would almost be ready for it after a night in this new room of mine. I love it.
That would be, of course, if I recognised myself guilty. Lord Gorgothor was right, and I indeed need my sleep.

~ Lynnea Krause
Back to top Go down
Lynnea

Lynnea

Character
Level:

PostSubject: Re: O' Epic Chronicles of Mine   O' Epic Chronicles of Mine I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:51 pm

-Page 7-

I haven't heard any reports or news from the Silvermoon City at all. It is not like I'd be afraid, as I never did anything, but it still burdens me to have a reputation stained like that.

Something very important did happen last night, though. Father S'trex came to see me after his long travels, and now we have been bound together in front of the Light and the Shadow.
I feel like I'd been purified of all what has happened in the past. As confused as I am of this sudden change, I am happy.
Happier than I have been in ages.

~ Lynnea Krause
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O' Epic Chronicles of Mine   O' Epic Chronicles of Mine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

O' Epic Chronicles of Mine
Page 1 of 1