The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost in Memory

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthraxius

Anthraxius

Location : Can you see me? No? then you may be seconds from death

Character
Name: Anthraxius
Profession: Warrior
Level:
Lost in Memory Left_bar_bleue85/85Lost in Memory Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

Lost in Memory Empty
PostSubject: Lost in Memory   Lost in Memory I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:19 pm

They surrounded him now, the rotting faces of men he had once called comrade, of tradesmen who greeted him as he went about his patrol routes, of children that once played merrily and of criminals he had thrown in the dungeons, they now moved towards him, soulless eyes picking which part of him they would tear off first.

As one, the crowd of undead monstrosities surged forward.

The elderly forsaken opened his eyes, had he been dreaming. He had not, just simply remembering.

He was Executor Anthraxius now, not Captain Anthony Thracius, or Anton to his friends.

He pushed himself to his feet and looked around Brill, the tall, intimidating buildings, the statue of the Forsakens beloved Dark Lady, it was home to him, it was familiar, comforting even.

He stood in front of the inn, the occasional mutterings and barked orders of High Delegate Viatrix Verranos could be heard periodically from the upstairs office. With a small smile curling the lips beneath his beard, the Executor set out on a small patrol of Brill itself.

Passing the former chapel of Father Geriand Dusksworn, he took a brief look inside. Dusksworns former apprentice Lynnea Krause was busy at work organizing books, either in case Dusksworn came back all of a sudden, or into some order of her own fancy, he had no idea, while she was watched by the grim shadowy figure of Bearach Blackaxe, who simply offered a brief nod to the Executor as he passed.

As he passed the statue on his way to the labs, he spotted Shadow Marshall Montague and his second Anwell Mar putting a new group of deathstalkers through their paces in a small training area they had hastily set up, the pair nodded a greeting to the Executor as he passed, which he returned.

The labs were always interesting to walk past, he could hear Professor Black and Teorius Darkcast working hard on something, he hurried past, not looking just in case one of them attempted to get him to test their lastest concoction. They never had done before, but there was a first time for everything

Past the labs, he reached the Brill graveyard where he often ended his walks, reaching the familiar well looked after grave he often tended in his spare time. The name reading 'Lorana Thracius' was carved crudely, for there was no body in the grave, he had never found one, he simply wanted a place to honor her memory.

It was here he opened the locket chained to his right gauntlet, looking at the pictures inside, one showed a man his prime, the first touches of grey starting to enter his hair and well kept beard, so different from the unkempt mass he passed off as his beard nowadays. The other showed a beautiful dark haired woman holding a newborn, who would now be nearing thirty if he remembered correctly, by the light, had it been so long ago?

Before leaving the grave the Executor remembered briefly the girl he considered his other daughter, Claudine Ophelia Blackaxe, wife of Bearach, he wondered how she was, where she was and whether or not he he would get to see her again. With a weary sigh, Anthraxius turned and walked away from the grave, leaving his memories for another day.
Back to top Go down
Drodal

Drodal

Lost in Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Memory   Lost in Memory I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:42 pm

Short, sweet and piques my interest. Would you be able to put down a longer memory of Anth's, one about his past possibly some old war stories? His stories are always nice to listen to IC'ly, I'd like to see some posted here too.
Dro.
Back to top Go down
Anthraxius

Anthraxius

Location : Can you see me? No? then you may be seconds from death

Character
Name: Anthraxius
Profession: Warrior
Level:
Lost in Memory Left_bar_bleue85/85Lost in Memory Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

Lost in Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Memory   Lost in Memory I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:49 pm

I will do, might do a story of him fighting orcs during the first war at some point
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost in Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in Memory   Lost in Memory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost in Memory
Page 1 of 1