The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quelena - Ranger.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quelena

Quelena - Ranger. Empty
PostSubject: Quelena - Ranger.   Quelena - Ranger. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 8:14 am

PLAYER INFORMATION
How long (approximately) have you been playing World of Warcraft?

I have played wow from time to time for about three years.

How confident would you say you are with the English language?

I would say that Im not so confident with the English language yet. I am only fourteen years old and English is my second language.

What experience do you have with roleplaying in the past?
- This does not have to have been within WoW.

I first started to roleplay with some friends on MSN for about five years ago, I then went on to WoW and started my more serious roleplay.

What experience do you have within the World of Warcraft?
-This can be PvE, PvP and RP.

Im not very experinced with PvE, nor PvP. But I am somewhat skilled in RP.
I have done some raiding though and I quite enjoyed it. But it's nothing that I would like to do to much, I have raided Black temple succsesfully and Tempest keep among other things with my main.

If you were to join the guild, what would you bring to the strong OOC community the guild shares?

Im not really a fan of foroum and suchs, but i'll do my best to be active on the forom.
However I talk alot in the OOC chatt, perhaps a bit to much! I supose there is where I'll provide my share of the social part.

If you were to join the guild, how often would you be able to play?

As I am a young teenager I do have a lot of time, but I dont plan on spending it all on WoW. I fear that WoW might even be to time consuming for me, and if this is right i'll probally stop playing WoW and thereafter leave the guild. But I hope that wont happend, how ever this is only a alt and my main is where i'll spend most of my time.

If you were to join the guild what would be your priority when online?

When I am online I would probally as said take my share of the social part to talk in the OOC chatt meanwhile I level. but my main priority would be to roleplay.

Why do you wish to join the guild?

I wish to join the guild because it is my belifes that The Spine is the most reasonable to join as a Forsaken who servers loyaly to the Dark Lady, and it seems to be the only serious guild on the horde side of The Sha'tar, unfortanly.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Quelena Sunbleach
Title: Dark Ranger.
Current Occupation: The Forsaken. ( Quelena serves the Dark Lady but isn't in any guild. )
Level: 34 ( At the moment. )
In game class & spec: Survival hunter
IC class: Dark Ranger
Hair colour: Blonde
Eye colour: Red
Height: Very tall.

Of the three Forsaken factions the guild represents: The Royal Apothecary Society, The Deathguard and The Deathstalkers. Which do you feel your character would fit in with best and why?

I reckon that Quelena fits best within the Deathstalkers as she seeks to consnume and kill any who would think of opose the Dark Lady.

How does your character feel about the place of the Forsaken in the Horde? And how does he/she react to other races within the Horde?
Quelena belives that the Horde is indeed a good ally to help them acomplish their goals, but she feels that they are a bother and she is quite racist. She reckons that the Orcs are mindless corrupt fools with intellect which is questionable, she reckons that the Taurens are creatures who belongs in the woods and should not be in a battle field. She thinks that trolls are barbarians which Garrosh should exile from the Horde. She has a grudge agenst the Goblin due of their madly and selfish taste for gold. And then to the Sin'dorei, she despiates them. She belives that they are fools that filths their ancestors name with blood and fel.

How does your character feel about the Wrathgate incident?

They where wrongly blamed, and she thinks that the Horde should understand this.

Family: All of her family is dead but a Magister which she claims not to have.

Character History:

For a long time ago under ther reign of Queen Azshara a outmost powerful druidic society formed a family known as the Moonwalkers. A young druid falled madly in loved with a Arcane wielder and married her and their children aswell was trained in the ways of Sorecery and magic. A few hundred years later the family had quite many wielders of Arcane and they consider themself to be better then the druids and priests so they left their family and created an new line; The Moondancers. In time the Moondancers denied any sort of blood relationship with the Moonwalkers, especially the time when they where called to the shining citadel of Azshara where they where herefor now Highborne.

After the rebellionship had won, the destruction of the Well and the banishing of the Burning legion and the exile of the Highborne and their arrival in the eastern kingdome Lord Thelmar was not the leading member in the family since he's whife had transformed to a Naga who used to rule the family, he renamed the family Sunbleach as they where bleached from their purple skin to their now human looking skin by the sun. He married himself to a Paladin and the family splited up; The Palencius and Thelmaricus, how ever they didn't abonded their last name. Under years they have had a grudge to eachother but it doesn't matter now, only two remaining elfs from this ancient family lives today; A Magister and Quelena. Quelena however was quite the outsider, she was born in the line of Thelmaricus but quickly ran away at young age and became a Huntress in the wild. She returned to Silvermoon and became a Ranger only to die by the Scourge invasion. How ever she is now arisen from the dead and serves loyal to her Banshee Queen.

Why does your character want to join the guild?

Quelena belives that the Spine is the most important society for the Forsaken as they do the Spines job, holding everything up. She is therefor willngly to join The Spine.

What skill set could your character bring to the guild?

Quelena is a skilled Ranger, trained in the arts of a Dark Ranger.
She is as well quite fond of politics.

How does your character respond to authority?

She'll do anything for her Queen.

Test of ability:

I. The Forsaken are not evil, they are good in their point of view of good. Ofcourse they are those who doesn't serve the Forsaken who yet are freed undead and those may be evil.

II. The Cult is a church, a church to take care of those who are arisen. Ofcourse they have skilled fighters in their church but they must not forgett their main purpose of their existance.

III. The Horde are not fools, they know that the Forsaken ain't loyal to them, nor that they ever will be. Some consider them as a great force that will aid them, but some say that each step they take goes agent the laws of nature and have a grudge of them and wished they could send them away, but they cannot because then the alliance will have the upper hand.

IV. They are, they are extremly intelligent people who have created their own plauge among other things. But they are nothing without the other orginsations, as they are nothing without the Apothercarium.

V. He nearly killed Sylvanas, and Quelena is suprised that he isn't dead. She hates him and fear that he might be power mad and belive that the Apothercarium is powerfull enough to leave her queen.

VI. Not true, their main priority was to have their revenge, but now they are free and can continue with their lifes. Ofcourse some may consider their time is over, and that they are ready to leave this life.

Back to top Go down
Marwonaeth

Marwonaeth

Character
Name: Nathan Black
Profession: Warlock
Level:
Quelena - Ranger. Left_bar_bleue85/85Quelena - Ranger. Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

Quelena - Ranger. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quelena - Ranger.   Quelena - Ranger. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:18 am

I am sorry, but I am going to have to decline this, for two reasons:
1) While I have taken your English being your second language into account, the spelling displayed in your application is not up to our standards.
2) You mention yourself that you do not intend on becoming an engaged and active player. Unfortunately, we are looking for players with these qualities.

Feel free to try again, taking these points into mind.
Back to top Go down

Quelena - Ranger.
Page 1 of 1