The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zenorias - Ranger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenorias

Zenorias - Ranger Empty
PostSubject: Zenorias - Ranger   Zenorias - Ranger I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:22 am

PLAYER INFORMATION
How long (approximately) have you been playing World of Warcraft?

I have played since burning crusade at the sunwell patch, I think it was fury of the sunwell.
Which is around march 08.

How confident would you say you are with the English language?
I'am good with the English language but some punctuation is a bit rusty every now and again but thats been a lifetime problem for me.

What experience do you have with roleplaying in the past?
I used to roleplay a lot on my warlock during the prime times of the burning crusade.
At the time he was a long time friend of Verduaga and Petalhoof when I had joined WoW.
I used to be in the Royal Apothecary Society as one of Prymes trusted members, when he left that was around the last time I had serious roleplay.

I tend to avoid Silvermoon as the roleplay is quite devoit.

What experience do you have within the World of Warcraft?

My main character is Waelcyrge, I've basically done everything I can pve wise and almost pvp wise, which is why I want to focus on roleplay more with the cataclysm coming and get back into the awesome feeling of being forsaken.

If you were to join the guild, what would you bring to the strong OOC community the guild shares?

I would bring my music taste into the guild, I'm very caring and compassionate about friends.

If you were to join the guild, how often would you be able to play?

As I'm unemployed that is basically all the time Razz

If you were to join the guild what would be your priority when online?

I would love to roleplay level, as I'm still in a raiding guild on my main I can do anything I want before 19:30pm and after 22:20pm

Why do you wish to join the guild?

Because playing through the forsaken questing zones and re-establishing my character Zenorias again after RAS's disband made me want to roleplay a forsaken again, I love them too bits and they are fun to roleplay such different personalities, ranks, jobs and historys.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Zenorias "Toxic" Burton

Title (if applicable): Captain of Rangers.

Current Occupation: He served the Forsaken in Tirisful and helped destroy the Worgen resistance in Silverpine and now dedicates his life to eliminating the rest of the living.

Age: His age is unknown, his memories was erased as when he was raised he tried to rebel against the forsaken deathguards.

Race: Forsaken Human

Level: 49 (Should be 80 soon as I'm a fast leveller infact too fast)

In-game Class & Spec': Marksman hunter

IC Class: Ranger

Hair colour: Tainted Green.

Eye colour: What eyes? XD

Height: 5'9

Of the three Forsaken factions the guild represents: The Royal Apothecary Society, The Deathguard and The Deathstalkers. Which do you feel your character would fit in with best and why?

He fits best with the Deathstalkers as he roams the land on his own or with companions and hunts the Dark ladys enemies down.

How does your character feel about the place of the Forsaken in the Horde? And how does he/she react to other races within the Horde?

He does not mind being with the Horde, belongs they treat every Horde race as equal, Zenorias believes everyone is equally worthless.

How does your character feel about the Wrathgate incident?

He has no knowledge of the incident as he has never been to Northrend.

Family: He has no known family apart from another forsaken who claims to be his twin brother.

Character History:

He had his memories wiped after being raised and attempting to overthrow the deathguards where he was raised and as a result a valk'yr wiped his memories and reborned him.

Though his story is to be told in roleplay after them events.

Why does your character want to join the guild?

Because he wants to feel like he's being involved with the extinction of the living and the future of the forsaken.

What skill set could your character bring to the guild?

He brings in spy assets and combat knowledge.

How does your character respond to authority?

He would carry out any order without second thought, his life for the Dark lady.

Test of ability:

i) The Forsaken are evil. There are no good Forsaken.

There is good and evil forsaken, many forsakens try to live their old life while shunned by their living counter parts, Argent Dawn has dedicated forsaken soldiers in their ranks, there is forsaken fishermen who are not evil.

ii) The Forgotten Shadow is an entirely selfish belief system.

Zenorias has no knowledge of the forgotten shadow as he has not been in contact with them before, he's been at the frontline at most of the Gilnean war.

iii) Relations between the Horde and the Forsaken are improving.

Yes it is, but the orcs and tauren dont really trust the forsaken as they are "un-natural" and basically the scourge with free will in their eyes, some will hate us and some will admire our courage in trying to survive in a destroyed body thats preserved by undeath.

iv) The Royal Apothecary Society is the most powerful of the Forsaken organisations.

Yes they are, they made all the blight bombs and other terrible creations in the war of the frozen wastes.

v) Grand Apothecary Putress should be considered a traitor to the cause.

He nearly killed Sylvanas and almost destroyed the entire of the forsakens existance with his traitorous acts, so in that Zenorias hates him.

vi) With the Lich King dead, the Forsaken lack a purpose.

Entirely not, some forsaken try to reforge their old lifes and try to create new lifes with their new freedom without the lich king bothering them anymore.

Zenorias - Ranger Gerian10
Back to top Go down

Zenorias - Ranger
Page 1 of 1