The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A search for power.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hadven

Character
Name:
Profession:
Level:
A search for power. Left_bar_bleue0/0A search for power. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

A search for power. Empty
PostSubject: A search for power.   A search for power. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 6:40 am

"A moonlit night in Tirisfal Glades. Some clouds lazily drifted across the sky. Hadven looked up to watch the sky and saw stars twinkle in the sky, he quickly moved his eyes back to the road ahead. Tonights duty was patrolling the roads in Tirisfal Glades. Rumors about Worgen in the Glades was a concern but he was prepared to deal with them should he encounter any. However, Hadven had other things on his mind tonight. He could not stop thinking about The Spines mission in Northrend, the defeat they faced in Dragonblight. A carefully coordinated attack on the Scarlet Onslaught had resulted in them being trapped in the cathedral and attacked by Vrykul allied with the Scarlets. Cornered like dogs they had to jump through windows to escape. The defeat they suffered and the shame Hadven felt was burning into his very essence. Not in several decades had he been defeated in combat, he was not used to it and this shame was more than he could face".

"As he rode down the road, a sudden roar from behind him surprised him. He barely caught a glimpse of a Worgen jumping at him before he was pushed down from his skeleton horse and landed on the ground with a thud. He looked up to see the Worgen holding two short daggers and grinning at him. Hadven got up on his feet and picked up his cane, supporting his weight on it. The Worgen looked Hadven in the eyes with a stare that seemed to imply "Death". Then as the Worgen rushed forward, Hadven released a frost nova and instantly teleported away. He ended up some 20 meters away and the Worgen was trapped in ice. He took some time to study the Human beast as it struggled to free itself but it was stuck. "I would love to study you some more, but I have other business tonight, so I will make this short", Hadven said in a voice as cold as the grave. He unsheated his sword and pointed it towards the Worgen and a moment later, the beast was on its back, a hole the size of a head in its chest and entrails and gut splattered in a cone shape behind it. Hadven laughed as he sheated his sword. One more detail about tonights patrol to be written down".

"Several hours later, Hadvens guard shift was over and he was in the mage quarter in Undercity. Leafing through books about recent history and comparing it to a map on the table in front of him. He marked down several places on the map where knowledge, both new and old could be found. He studied records that was written down by other Forsaken about their findings in the marked places. "Not much found" was written down on each place. Either the adventurers who visited these places did not know where to look or they did not care to look. Should Hadven go to these places, he would need help and getting a Deathguard, a Deathstalker and an Apothecary with him so every department would get what could be of use to them. But more importantly, he would have to find what he could use. He had to play his cards right. Should he fail in this endevour, his head would be placed on the block for wasting The Spines resources. If he suceeded, The Spine would grow more powerful and maybe even Sylvanas would praise him for his initiative. But most importantly, his own power would increase by the singular knowledge of one of the places. The map marked 3 places: The library in the Scarlet Monastery, the island fortress of Caer Darrow and the school of necromancy beneath it, Scholomance and the great library inside Dire Maul in feralas, 10.000 years worth of magic".

"The Board is set, the pieces are soon in place".

So this is a short story about how Hadven feels about The Spines defeat in Northrend. He is a wreck, feeling that his own power is not enough for The Spine and Sylvanas. So he have a plan in mind to increase the power of all 3 departments, namely combat techniques and how to counter them from Scarlet Monastery, alchemy combat, poisons and necromancy from Scholomance and magic and alchemy from Dire Maul. I plan to make this an event but first I want to hear what you guys think about this. So release the comments!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A search for power.   A search for power. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 5:14 pm

Sounds like a plan. Have thumbs up from me.
Back to top Go down
Anthraxius

Anthraxius

Location : Can you see me? No? then you may be seconds from death

Character
Name: Anthraxius
Profession: Warrior
Level:
A search for power. Left_bar_bleue85/85A search for power. Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

PostSubject: Re: A search for power.   A search for power. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 11:23 pm

So this is what you were planning when you asked for permission to visit scholomance, colour me intrigued.
Back to top Go down
Hadven

Character
Name:
Profession:
Level:
A search for power. Left_bar_bleue0/0A search for power. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: A search for power.   A search for power. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:31 am

Yes, I first thought of it as some solo thingy to learn new spells. But then I thought of how much other members can learn of this aswell so then it became an event. My concern is that only 5 players are allowed in the instances, except for Scholomance, don`t know if it accepts 10 players in anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A search for power.   A search for power. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A search for power.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive :: The Undercity Register-
Jump to: