The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vliothas - The Spine Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vliothas

Vliothas - The Spine Application. Empty
PostSubject: Vliothas - The Spine Application.   Vliothas - The Spine Application. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:30 am

Hi! I was wondering if I could join the amazing Forsaken guild called 'The Spine' (Sucking-up included).

Now, first of all, I've been playing World of Warcraft for around three years, since The Burning Crusade, I first started World of Warcraft during May 2008.
I am pretty well at using the English language and I am Canadian, the reason why I am on the European servers is a story I could tell you another time!
I've been roleplaying on Alliance side as a Night Elf Hunter before I rerolled Horde, I was in no guild, and I didn't RP much. When I joined the Horde, I rolled a Blood Elf Rogue, and named him Azier. I've been leading a guild called the Order of Nightwind, and it was an active roleplaying guild focused on Silvermoon, mostly, though recently a lot of members left to create a new guild, so my guild is dying, that is why I chose to apply on my newly made Forsaken Warlock!
I mostly PvP and RP, though I don't know anything about raids, figures why I kept running into traps in ICC10.. I haven't been in an Arena team yet, though I love Warsong Gulch and Wintergrasp. (Even though we always loose!) I like to find RP wherever I can, I don't like planning it for hours, because then it's boring, I like it to be as realistic as possible. Yes, my character will die if he jumps off that cliff.
I'm a really active and lively person, I'd probably speak up a lot in the Guild Chat, crack you guys up once in a while.
I play World of Warcraft every day for atleast an hour. I will do my best to attend multiple guild events.
The Spine's events will come first for me in the World of Warcraft if I am not busy in real life. (Which is rare)
My character's In-Character name is Vliothas Trueson. He was a human male in life, and he is an apothecary, I'd say he was around forty when he lived.
He is currently level 8 and I am levelling him at the moment. I am HOPING he will reach level 20 by the time this gets to you. I'd say my character is more fitting into the Royal Apothecary.
He respects the Orcs of the Horde, pities the Blood Elves, and is on neutral grounds with the other races. Vliothas' name while he was living was Johansen, and he had a little sister, though his father died while he was young, so he had to be the "man" of the family. Johansen was a priest while he was alive, and he served the Argent Dawn in life. He died near the Light's Hope Chapel.. Abandoned. His life as a slave of the Lich King is blurred, he only remembers being freed and awakening in the Shadow Grave, filled with fury. He renamed himself as Vliothas, not bearing to be remembered as 'Johansen' anymore. He is currently biding his time in Undercity.. Waiting for the moment where he will be of actual use to the Forsaken and the Dark Lady. He believes the Wrathgate incident was disgusting and uncalled for.
Vliothas wishes to join The Spine because he believes they are the chance he was hoping for. To actually serve the Forsaken. Vliothas is an apothecary and he also practices dark magic also. He will take orders if the one giving the order has proven themselves worthy.

I believe the Forsaken are not all entirely evil, because some of them are neutral, or even good. Though a lot of Forsaken actually are evil, Putress was very evil, because he decided he wanted the Lich King, all of the Horde at the Wrathgate, and the Alliance dead. The Forsaken are mostly evil because of the fury and vengeance towards every living being. Perhaps a bit of jealousy? Most Horde and Alliance races, or, in fact, everyone believe the Forsaken are evil and still a part of the Scourge, so the Forsaken that are actually "good" have to work for it to prove that they are neutral, or even good. The Forsaken have also helped the Blood Elves, and even formed a neutral town with them, so that proves that they might actually be good. (I know this isn't really 300 words.. But I'm stumped. :/)

Thanks for taking the time to read my application! Oh, forgot thi Did the G.R.E.A.T. image work? (I'll be on Azier if I'm not on Vliothas)
Back to top Go down
Marwonaeth

Marwonaeth

Character
Name: Nathan Black
Profession: Warlock
Level:
Vliothas - The Spine Application. Left_bar_bleue85/85Vliothas - The Spine Application. Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

Vliothas - The Spine Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vliothas - The Spine Application.   Vliothas - The Spine Application. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:51 am

While you took a rather different approach to the application system, I am very pleased of your writing skills - consider yourself past the application stage!

Contact me or Geriand in-game for an interview!
Back to top Go down

Vliothas - The Spine Application.
Page 1 of 1