The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Skull's Explanation

Go down 
2 posters

Do you want The Skull's storyline to become atleast 1 event?
Yes, and tell us who you really are!
The Skull's Explanation I_vote_lcap50%The Skull's Explanation I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Yes, but leave us alone!
The Skull's Explanation I_vote_lcap0%The Skull's Explanation I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes.
The Skull's Explanation I_vote_lcap33%The Skull's Explanation I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
I don't really care
 0% [ 0 ]
No.
 0% [ 0 ]
No, and leave us alone!
The Skull's Explanation I_vote_lcap17%The Skull's Explanation I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
No, And tell us who you really are!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
The Skull

The Skull

Character
Name: The Skull
Profession: Other
Level:
The Skull's Explanation Left_bar_bleue1/100The Skull's Explanation Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

The Skull's Explanation Empty
PostSubject: The Skull's Explanation   The Skull's Explanation I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:27 am

On a warm summer day, I realised, death doesnt really stop any good forsaken, now does it?

So, I made a plan. a Mysterious plan, which involves you. yes you forum post reader.

Just to make sure, this is really optional, it's a request to you people for what -could- be an epic storyline, a nice campfire story or the end of your hopes and dreams.

Rumors will spread within the spine, you may ignore them if you want, but perhaps they will persist. that all depends on you.
It might give you something to talk about on the more lonely days perhaps.
Maybe you will become ferverent in hunting down ''The Skull'' or perhaps you will cower in fear of what might happen to you.
Are you afraid of beeing stabbed in the back by whom you thought to be your allies, or do you trust them blindly?

Those are just a few of the things that could happen over the coming 4 months. Yes, 4 months, this isnt a short 'storyline' and the skull will remain 'At large' all that time. if you choose to see it, it will be all the more epic, if you don't no loss.

Now for the informative part! (No really, it's not boring)

This small character project, is only an initiation, you yourself as forum post reader controll what you want to do with it. I warn you though, forumpostreader, don't take things to far. I'm not really planning on beeing responsible for causing mass hysteria or PC murders.

In light of recent advices from Viatrix i've decided to atleast give you hints on whom i'm really bringing back to the spine and to make our communication and... how did he call it... goodwill better, you can always PM me if you need aditional information about something concerning this 'storyline'

If you want to participate in it, it's quite simple. Just start a rumor, see where it goes and grin at the result. A usefull template is as follows:

''Did you hear? The Skull <Did> that <Objective> with his <tool>!''

So, using this template I can create a rumor like this:

''Did you hear? The Skull Killed that Forsaken Cleric, Henry, with his Bare Hands!''

Easy, huh?

To jump right into forum RP follow _This_ link

Anyway, again, this is a long lasting 'storyline' so if you don't want to participate, quit halfway, or lose interest in another seemingly inconspicious way, don't worry about it. But if you want to keep the rumors about the Skull alive, kudos to you! and if you really like spreading the word, try handing the rumors to another guild aswel, via forumpost or personal abus- err RP.

It will last until December! no matter what you do!

I really look forward into seeing this progress, forward or backward. doesnt really matter. I just hope it will produce fun.

Remember, even if you figure out the Skull's True identity, it's a secret to everyone, so don't tell them!

I'l give hints with posts as to who he really is. So if you force me to post, I'l also be forced to give you a hint!

So Hint No.1: He's not really friendly with anyone above him, equal to him, and those below him hate him even more!
Back to top Go down
Teorius

Teorius

Character
Name: Jonath Zaden
Profession: Thief
Level:
The Skull's Explanation Left_bar_bleue80/80The Skull's Explanation Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: The Skull's Explanation   The Skull's Explanation I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:19 am

This seems to be getting interesting! The only question is who the first victim was...
Back to top Go down
The Skull

The Skull

Character
Name: The Skull
Profession: Other
Level:
The Skull's Explanation Left_bar_bleue1/100The Skull's Explanation Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Skull's Explanation   The Skull's Explanation I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:20 am

That's Totally up to you, Teo, Did I mention that whoever he is didnt used to have hair?
Back to top Go down
Teorius

Teorius

Character
Name: Jonath Zaden
Profession: Thief
Level:
The Skull's Explanation Left_bar_bleue80/80The Skull's Explanation Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: The Skull's Explanation   The Skull's Explanation I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:34 am

Oh, and ye, I have totally got a t(h)eory on who you are, But that I'll spare.

So it is okey if I talk about the first victim as... Let's say a Deathguard... In-game?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Skull's Explanation   The Skull's Explanation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Skull's Explanation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive :: The Forsaken Committee-
Jump to: