The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

N/a Oglesby.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oglesby

N/a Oglesby. Empty
PostSubject: N/a Oglesby.   N/a Oglesby. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:25 am

PLAYER INFORMATION
How long (approximately) have you been playing World of Warcraft?
It will be, nearly five years in September, I believe.

How confident would you say you are with the English language?
Pretty confident, I can sometimes have some moments when I spell things wrong, but I'm only human, er, forsaken.

What experience do you have with roleplaying in the past?
I've only RP'd on WoW, and I would personal say I've had alot of experience with it, I know most lore about all sorts.

What experience do you have within the World of Warcraft?
I've had some fun with PvP, I've killed the Lich King on my alt, and I've had alot of fun in RP.

If you were to join the guild, what would you bring to the strong OOC community the guild shares?
I'm pretty big gamer, and I love to discuss lore OOCly, and I'm really, I'm just good chatter I would say.

If you were to join the guild, how often would you be able to play?
Pretty much all the time, as I said above, Big gamer.

If you were to join the guild what would be your priority when online?
The guild, the RP, the events, would all be on the top of my priority list.

Why do you wish to join the guild?
I have heard good things about this guild, and I love RPing as a Forsaken.
CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: N/A Oglesby.
Title (if applicable): Grand Warlock
Current Occupation: See above, Oglesby also teaches in The Undercity.

Race: Undead Human

Level: 80

In-game Class & Spec': Warlock, Demonogly/Affli
IC Class: (Grand?) Warlock.

Hair Colour: Green.
Eye Colour: Green.
Height: When stood up, about 6ft 1. But since he has a hunch, about 5foot 7

Of the three Forsaken factions the guild represents: The Royal Apothecary Society, The Deathguard and The Deathstalkers. Which do you feel your character would fit in with best and why?
Though Oglesby isn't a skilled being a chemist or anything like that, I would have to say the RAS, because he's magical abilities, and knowledge, could be useful there. However, he could also be somewhat useful in The Deathguards.

How does your character feel about the place of the Forsaken in the Horde? And how does he/she react to other races within the Horde?
Oglesby thinks it as a neutral alliance, he doesn't mind being in the Horde. The way he reacts to the other races, is again neutral, he'll sometimes try react with them, or sometimes just stay away from the and will go nuts on anyone who disturbs him.

How does your character feel about the Wrathgate incident?
Oglesby is a very loyal individual, and because he is, he feels betrayed, and dishonored.

Family:
He has no living family that he knows of, but he does hope that somewhere he has some family still alive.

Character History:
-For Undead Human characters you can cover their life from birth through to their death and up to their current activities.
Oglesby was born in Western Lordaeron, his mother died at birth. Therefore his father had to raise Oglesby, plus three sisters.
After a hard 18 years of working on farms, and doing the odd job, he decided it was time to leave. Taking all he could in his bag, he set off hoping he could settle down in another village. After two years of moving places, doing jobs, just.. living. He found an old crypt, that had an eerie glow. Being the stupid young adult he was, he decended into the crypt, and simply found a floating book which was open half way through the book. Looking around he saw hundreds more books, he simply sat down, and read them all. Every single one, only leaving the crypt for food and water. He learnt the arts of being a warlock, he started summoning and controlling demons only days after fully becoming one. He decided it was time for a student, Daestan. He taught Daestan all he learnt himself, from practising and reading. When Daestan was fully trained, Oglesby decided to summon a great infernal, one big enough to destroy a small village with one blow of the infernal meteor. While Ogesby was delighted to have thought of the idea to summon one for his own needs, Daestan begged Oglesby not to. Oglesby didn't listen to his student, and started to summon the infernal meteor. Oglesby glowed green inside his summoning circle, with raw demonic magic flowing all around him, Daestan throw everything he could at Oglesby to put him off, Daestan was simply ripped apart from a lash of demonic energy.
Oglesby was nearing the end of the summoning ritual, until six battlemages blocked all magic around Oglesby. They teleported him to a magical prison. In prison, he continued doing his work as much as he could, though the magical wards blocked most of the things he wanted to.
After finally performing a ritual on himself, which killed him. The guards threw his body out, later to be found by the scourge.
However, shortly after being turned into the scourge, The Lich Kings hold on him weakened enough for him to break free.
He now likes to read and teach in the Undercity, as a Grand Warlock.

Why does your character want to join the guild?
Oglesby believes one is stronger as a team. He wants to help the Forsaken grow stronger, and teach all he can to all those that wish to learn.
What skill set could your character bring to the guild?

How does your character respond to authority?
Oglesby will do most things when told to, he'll have trouble responding to orders that clash with his work.

TEST OF ABILITY
i) The Forsaken are evil. There are no good Forsaken.
In my opinion, the Forsaken are not evil, nor good, per say. They are neutral, but alas this is my opinion. However, they seem to be more angry, than evil. Some forsaken could be seen as evil since they are full of rage and anger. Upon death, quite a few things are lost, and I believe some of the things are emotions really, they can't really care, so they can't really be good. Also the Forsakens goals, can't be seen as good either. Some Forsaken are focused on helping their race not die out, which in a sense (to the forsaken) is a good thing, which could be considered good, but to the other races, could be seen as a bad thing, which could be considered evil. Though, I don't want to go on, or do any spoilers about what happens in Cata, the Forsaken do seem to get somewhat, meaner. So really, in conclusion, I would say they are more neuatral than anything. Means to an end is a saying I would say for The Forsaken.
Back to top Go down
Oglesby

N/a Oglesby. Empty
PostSubject: Re: N/a Oglesby.   N/a Oglesby. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:08 am

I did try to add the little picture, but I'm completely useless on forums really.
This one picture.
Back to top Go down
geriand

geriand

Character
Name: Garthar Farrow
Profession: Warrior
Level:
N/a Oglesby. Left_bar_bleue80/80N/a Oglesby. Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

N/a Oglesby. Empty
PostSubject: Re: N/a Oglesby.   N/a Oglesby. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:00 am

Sorry for the late reply.
Accepted!
Contact Vraenesha ingame for your interview.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

N/a Oglesby. Empty
PostSubject: Re: N/a Oglesby.   N/a Oglesby. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

N/a Oglesby.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive-
Jump to: