The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On-going Tasks!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Viatrix

Character
Name: Viatrix
Profession: Warlock
Level:
On-going Tasks! Left_bar_bleue80/80On-going Tasks! Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

On-going Tasks! Empty
PostSubject: On-going Tasks!   On-going Tasks! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:00 am

So, in my head I usually have a little list of "mini-event"/"RP tasks" (whatever you wanna call them, y'know what I mean!) for us to be getting on with. But... Rather than having ME have to shout them at you whenever you come online, I thought it'd be simpler just to slam them up!

IF YOU'RE BORED AND LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO RP WITH, just pick something from this list and for the love of the Lady, DO IT. In an attempt to encourage a more pro-active approach to RP (which we often lack) here's a compact list of tasks you might wanna try out!

The list is MASSIVE, we can't do everything in one night, but the tasks are deliberately "vague" and thus: a. Repeatable, you can do them every night if you so desire... b. Flexible, so you can take them, twist them, and do it your own way. ENJOY!

- The Arathi Highlands. We've offered our support to the Bloodstorm Clan... Because, whatever you think of them, they're ICly vital since they hold Hammerfall - an essential strategic outpost which keeps the Alliance filth from our territory! Now, Lightsworn and other guilds (as far as I know) have now been spotted nosing around the area. So, if you're looking for something to do:
- Deathstalkers should be moving into the Wetlands to keep an eye on Menethil and see if they can observe enemy movement.
- Deathguards should be patrolling the pathways in Arathi or setting up a watch on the Thandol Span.
- Apothecaries should be ensuring that Hammerfall is well stocked in preparation for a siege, and providing anything needed!

- The Echo Isles.
We're helping out the Coalition with the reclamation of these isles! The following can be done to get involved!
Deathstalkers should be involved with scouting the island at some point (organised by Hainricht) or spying on the Centaur in the area!
Deathguards can patrol the roads in Durotar or garrison Razor Hill, other Coalition members should be around for RP!
Apothecaries can, once again, create any useful weapons for use against the troll-traitors: mind-controlling-resisting-Elixir are needed!

~ The Echo Islands have been retaken! Praise to The Banshee Queen! ~

- The Plaguelands.
We've noticed they're becoming increasinly un-plagued and the Scourge are getting weaker, now is the time for action!
Deathstalkers can, once again, infiltrate the area (particularly the Scarlet bases and Chillwind Camp!) to discover enemy plans.
Deathguards can lead an attack in order to thin Scourge forces in essential areas.
Apothecaries are expected to collect samples for analysis in order to determine how weak the corruption in the area has now become!

- GENERIC ETERNALLY INCOMPLETE TASKS:

Deathstalkers: You can ALWAYS, -ALWAYS-, find a shady character to stalk for a while. Ask them OOC first if they don't mind, and see what they get up to! Suggested targets: Hodges (or any D+T member, we ICly hate them!), Taniel (evil-witch!), Quincy (he's so mysterious..!)
Other than that scouting outings to various locations are easily done and good fun!

Deathguards: Patrolling! All around Tirisfal, Silverpine and Hillsbrad, there are roads left unwatched! Let it go on no more! Make sure you go out in pairs or more to have a poke around. While you're at it, you can collect reports from local leaders to hand back to an officer. In addition an attack on any enemy locations is also good fun!

Apothecaries: Potions! We also need new inventions, you know the stuff, you have the easiest job (you can just stay in the Undercity!) But maybe, sometimes, you might wanna take a Deathguard with you and head of somewhere more exotic for the night to collect a nice, rare reagent!?

- Cuurent Event Storylines:
- The Book! We're still busy trying to translate this damn thing, ask about it if you dare!
- The Bomb! Vrae should shortly be starting on creating a massive-deadly-super-weapon to flatten Southshore!
- The Scarlet Woman! (I couldn't make it begin with "B"...) There's a mysterious witch hanging around the Monastery, Geri's on the case! ~She's dead and buried in Deathknell at the moment~
- The Scythe! The Spine are searching for The Scythe of Elune. Their goal? To take control of the Worgen of course!

Back to top Go down
Anthorius

Character
Name: Anthorius Krastov
Profession: Warrior
Level:
On-going Tasks! Left_bar_bleue80/80On-going Tasks! Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

On-going Tasks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On-going Tasks!   On-going Tasks! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:09 pm

Patrolling, fantastic! I love patrolling through Forsaken lands. I'll try to drag some defilers along now and then Wink
Back to top Go down
Viragio

Viragio

Character
Name: Viragio
Profession: Warlock
Level:
On-going Tasks! Left_bar_bleue32/85On-going Tasks! Empty_bar_bleue  (32/85)

On-going Tasks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On-going Tasks!   On-going Tasks! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 12:31 am

"Apothecaries are expected to collect samples for analysis in order to determine how weak the corruption in the area has now become!"

I think Viragio could do that since he's in to something about that already. But I will think out of something about that a little deeper. So stay tuned Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On-going Tasks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: On-going Tasks!   On-going Tasks! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On-going Tasks!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive-
Jump to: