The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bodysplitter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bodyman

Bodysplitter Empty
PostSubject: Bodysplitter   Bodysplitter I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:24 am

PLAYER INFORMATION
I started playing World of Warcraft some time last year(I do sadly not remember the date.). I started playing on Wrath of The Lich King, because my cousin originally made the account, upgraded it to the last expansion, and later gave it to me. I have been playing World of Warcraft in around 2-3 months because I was unable to download the last patch.

How confident would you say you are with the English language?
I am not so very good in this language, though I am one of the best students in english at my school. In my country we don't speak english, but we have a few words that are similar. I often have a problem remembering some words, though that happens with my own language too, I probably have a bad memory.

What experience do you have with roleplaying in the past?
I've been roleplaying a little in the past. Inside WoW I roleplayed the guild "The Apothecarium", and I have made some roleplay based maps in Warcraft III(I do not know if that counts as roleplaying though.).

What experience do you have within the World of Warcraft?
I have learned alot of the story of WoW, about The Burning Legion, The Scourge, how The Horde came from Draenor(Outland) to attack Azeroth, and some other things. I also have managed to get a night elf to the level of 80, though I started as a Death Knight(My cousin had alredy reached levl 47 on one character when he gave me his account, so it didn't take long to get a Death Knight.). I have not done any heroic instances as I play because I find the story more interesting then being the best in PvP.

If you were to join the guild, what would you bring to the strong OOC community the guild shares?
Well, I would help when I could, and try to make sure everyone is okay, but I would probably not be good at trying to stop an arguement or leading people in a, for example, war.

If you were to join the guild, how often would you be able to play?
Last I played Wow, I played it alot, so probably often, though my father pays for WoW, so I do not know if I could play all the time.

If you were to join the guild what would be your priority when online?
I would try to join RPs, even if it meant travelling over huge distances, and help others. Otherwise I would probably be training or getting items for RPing.

Why do you wish to join the guild?
Because I was a member of it when it was named The Apothecarium, and had alot of fun. I believe it still is fun in the guild.

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: Bodysplitter

Title: None

Current Occupation:Deathguard in training

Race: Undead human

Level: Nineteen

In-game Class & Spec': Rogue, combat

IC class: Rogue

Hair colour:Black/purple

Eye colour: No eyes/completely black

Height: 5.3

Of the three Forsaken factions the guild represents: The Royal Apothecary Society, The Deathguard and The Deathstalkers. Which do you feel your character would fit in with best and why?
The Deathguard. Reason: Best at fighting head on, not good at assasination nor researching.

How does your character feel about the place of the Forsaken in the Horde? And how does he/she react to other races within the Horde?
Bodysplitter doesn't care about others then the Forsaken, but doesn't mind being allied with other races nor being in the Horde.

How does your character feel about the Wrathgate incident?
Bodysplitter cares not about what happened to the dead Horde/Alliance warriors, but is angry at Putress for spoiling the chance to get rid of Arthas.

Family: Necromaster, a Forsaken Death Knight rarely seen.

Character History: Bodysplitter, named Mikal at the time, was a farmer selling his vegetables in Stratholme. He was one of the humans that was not killed by Arthas, but turned into a zombie by Mal'Ganis. When Mal'Ganis and Arthas left for Northrend, some of the undead in Stratholme went out of there, including Mikal. Eventually, the three Nathrezim brothers, Varimathras, Balnazzar and Detheroc. They took control over him and took him to the capital. When Arthas was trying to escape from the brothers, Mikal was one of the undead attacking him. He managed to follow Arthas into the woods where Sylvanas was. After Sylvanas and her Banshee sisters ran away, Mikal followed them, and Sylvanas gave him his will back. After that, he was known as Bodysplitter, after Sylvanas saw him cut an abomination, serving Varimathras, in two.

Why does your character want to join the guild?
Bodysplitter wants to join the guild to fight for The Dark Lady.

What skill set could your character bring to the guild?
Bodysplitter would fight the enemies of the guild with his sword, dagger and bow.

How does your character respond to authority?
Bodysplitter is not a leader, and is more suited as a grunt, minion or what you would call it. Because of this he follows orders all the time.

Application to be continued. (Have to go to bed, and I will get a visit from my cousins tomorrow, limiting my time at the computer.)
Back to top Go down
Bodyman

Bodysplitter Empty
PostSubject: Bodysplitter   Bodysplitter I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:32 pm

First of all: I was nearly asleep yesterday, so I want to edit the character story.

Character History: Bodysplitter, named Mikal at the time, was a farmer selling his vegetables in Stratholme. He was one of the humans that was not killed by Arthas, but turned into a zombie by Mal'Ganis. When Mal'Ganis and Arthas left for Northrend, some of the undead in Stratholme went out of there, including Mikal. Eventually, the three Nathrezim brothers, Varimathras, Balnazzar and Detheroc found him. They took control over him and took him to the capital. When Arthas was trying to escape from the brothers, Mikal was one of the undead attacking him. He managed to follow Arthas into the woods where Sylvanas was. After Sylvanas and her Banshee sisters ran away, Mikal followed them, and Sylvanas gave him his will back. After that, he was known as Bodysplitter, after Sylvanas saw him cut an abomination, serving Varimathras, in two parts.

Now to continue where I left of.

TEST OF ABILITY
Please write a short response (300 - 600 words) discussing one of the statements below, research is allowed but copying is not, you are encouraged to add your own thoughts and theories to the answer.

This test is designed to evaluate your use of the English language, your commitment to joining and your ability to present a reasoned and clear argument, it is NOT a test of raw knowledge.

iii) Relations between the Horde and the Forsaken are improving.

The relationship between the Horde and the Forsaken are probably improving, as the Dark Lady herself guides you in the dungeons of Icecrown Citadel, which would have at least some effect on the Horde. The Forsaken has the Deathguard and Deathstalkers who can be under the water in hours, march for days, even without eating, pretend to be dead or even dig beneath the enemy and attack from underground, which gives the Horde much military power. The Apothecarium creates a lot of useful potions and other items for the Horde, which increases the relation even more. Their undead, tireless horses are also a good improvement to the Horde. Even though the incident at the Wrathgate probably made the relation drop a lot, the Forsaken ones got went up pretty quickly by all their help in Northrend. Another thing that could have made the relationship bad was that the Forsaken had a demon among them, the old masters of the Horde. Even more is that no one knows what the Apothecarium is doing, which some members of the Horde could look at as the Forsaken either doing unacceptable things or not trusting the Horde. Sylvanas being an elf increases the relation with the Blood Elves, but as a lot of the undead are humans, this may make the relations drop too. At the moment I believe the relation between the Horde and the Forsaken would be called friends, but close to going down to neutral.
Back to top Go down
Bodyman

Bodysplitter Empty
PostSubject: Bodysplitter   Bodysplitter I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:33 pm

As the picture didn't appear, I'll try again: Bodysplitter Gerian10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bodysplitter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bodysplitter   Bodysplitter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bodysplitter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive-
Jump to: