The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maluth - Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maluth,g

Maluth - Application Empty
PostSubject: Maluth - Application   Maluth - Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:38 am

How long (approximately) have you been playing World of Warcraft? February 2010.

How confident would you say you are with the English language? overly confident.

What experience do you have with roleplaying in the past?
A few years a go I did play quite a bit of vtm and werewolf: the frosaken.
I also used to play dnd.
eve online aswell.

What experience do you have within the World of Warcraft?
I spent the past few months on a pvp server getting better at pvp and bits of pve.

If you were to join the guild, what would you bring to the strong OOC community the guild shares?
wit.
can code.

If you were to join the guild, how often would you be able to play?
nearly every day apart from tuesday and most sundays atm.

If you were to join the guild what would be your priority when online?
If events are running then i will be there. if they're not running then i will either be arount the lab or running dungeons.

Why do you wish to join the guild?
My first charachter in wow was maluth and my first guild was the apothecarium. I did quite a lot about, both wow and rp therein.
I would like to continue to learn and contribute to the comunity.

Charachter name:Maluth (short sweet and to the point. plus, due to a complete lack of memory of his life he only knows his name and how old he was.)
Title: blight doctor (old title from apothecarium)
Age: 30 at time of death, judging from the decay (not very accurate) i would guess 8ish years.
Race: undead human
Level:43 at time of posting.
IG class:Warlock
spec:demonology
hair colour: greenish
eye colour: yellowish to orange
height: 5'6"
Of the three Forsaken factions the guild represents: The Royal Apothecary Society, The Deathguard and The Deathstalkers. Which do you feel your character would fit in with best and why? The royal apothecary society. My charachter would fit best here as he(and i) prefer working in a lab.

How does your character feel about the place of the Forsaken in the Horde? And how does he/she react to other races within the Horde?
As an undead Maluth has a slight inferiority complex, but manages to keep it well hidden. he feels no major malice towards any of the races apart from orcs who he sees as borderline barbaric.

Family:
- Please only explore immediate family.
simple
no memory, no family. (atm)

How does your character feel about the Wrathgate incident?
Outwardly, would go so far to say the incident didn't even happen. While inwardly has no strong feelings, either positive or negative about the event.

Character History:
Due to lack of memory the charachter still has not memory of his life.
during his afterlife he as wandered mostly until he came into the knowledge of the apothecarium, wherin he followed the guidance of the queen in the form of the officers of the apothecarium. however he has parted compnay and has returned to aimless wandering.

Why does your character want to join the guild?
My charachter wants to join to try to find his path and purpose in the world.

How does your character respond to authority?
if the authority is undead then quite well. although is prone to being flippant.
if its an orc then he tends to point-blank ignore any orders or sometimes even refuses to accept the orc even exists.

vi) With the Lich King dead, the Forsaken lack a purpose.
granted, with the lich king dead, the undead do have a lot of free time. you know, not having to kill him again.
however the forsaken will always have a purpose.

and that is to carry out the will of the banshee queen, Sylvannas.
short sweet and to the point.
Maluth - Application Gerian10
Back to top Go down
geriand

geriand

Character
Name: Garthar Farrow
Profession: Warrior
Level:
Maluth - Application Left_bar_bleue80/80Maluth - Application Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

Maluth - Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maluth - Application   Maluth - Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:24 am

Rejected.
Application is sloppy, untidy and obviously rushed.
Back to top Go down

Maluth - Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive-
Jump to: