The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vuuk Bonechill

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vuuk

Vuuk Bonechill Empty
PostSubject: Vuuk Bonechill   Vuuk Bonechill I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:35 am

PLAYER INFORMATION
I have been playing since roughly four months before TBC came out.

How confident would you say you are with the English language?
It's not my mother tongue, but I think I have a fair grasp of it. Verb conjugation might be off sometimes (I always thought tenses to be more about feeling rather than learning about the exact situations to use them in) and sometimes I just can't remember the English word for something, but that's more my problem I suppose.

What experience do you have with roleplaying in the past?
I did some heavy Troll RP on Defias Brotherhood, in <Second Gurubashi Empire> and <The Dimday Tribe> before TBC.
I had some attempts at RP on The Sha'tar Alliance side, mostly in the early days of the server - tea party RP, so to speak (balls that were organised and such).
I RP'd with <The Apothecarium>before.

What experience do you have within the World of Warcraft?
PvE: All of TBC raiding with <Athanatoi>, all of WOTLK raiding up to 12/12 normal ICC on both 10 and 25 man versions, with <Immortalis>.
Tanked on my druid in TBC and liked Gurtogg Bloodboil the most.
Tanked ICC10 on my DK and DPSed ICC25 on my rogue, my favorite boss is Professor Putricide.
PvP: Nothing noteworthy, just random battleground fun and messing with achievements.
RP: See above. In my time in Second Gurubashi Empire, I joined a plot by our High Priest to overthrow the current emperor and enstate the High Priest as the new emperor.
In The Dimday Tribe I learned to speak a custom Troll language specific to the tribe, and later joined the empire with that character, making my troll "that retarded troll", as nobody in the empire understood the Dimday language.

If you were to join the guild, what would you bring to the strong OOC community the guild shares?
Bit of a tough one. I'm fairly quiet, but if you have questions about anything I'm always willing to help.

If you were to join the guild, how often would you be able to play?
This depends a bit - at the moment I have a student's job, so my time would be limited in the evening, and I have a few resits too. I'd say about two-three hours every evening.

If you were to join the guild what would be your priority when online?
Well, either I would be online on Horde side and RP with you, or I'd be online on Alliance side and be raiding with my Alliance guild. I know about these raids way in advance, so it's unlikely that I leave in the middle of an RP event for a raid or anything.

Why do you wish to join the guild?
Because I miss RPing with The Apothecarium, of course.

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: Vuuk Bonechill.
Title (if applicable): n/a

Current Occupation:
Apprentice Magus

Race: Undead Human
Level: 78
In-game Class & Spec: Frost Mage
IC Class: Mage
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Dark Blue
Height: 4'50"

Of the three Forsaken factions the guild represents: The Royal Apothecary Society, The Deathguard and The Deathstalkers. Which do you feel your character would fit in with best and why?
The RAS. Vuuk is too frail and not confident enough in his control of magic to be on the frontlines, and while invisibility might help him spy, he'd crack too easy under pressure.

How does your character feel about the place of the Forsaken in the Horde? And how does he/she react to other races within the Horde?
The Forsaken merely joined the Horde as a convienence, once Sylvanas gets what she wants from the Horde, she'll ditch them again.
Vuuk would like it to be different, and would prefer if the Forsaken were accepted as "just another weird race".

How does your character feel about the Wrathgate incident?
Regret that such a thing could happen.

Family:
Irrelevant. No siblings. Parents have been dead for a long time.

Character History:
Vuuk was a respectable member of the Kirin Tor. He was killed in Arthas' attack on Dalaran while searching for a book in the library. Being resurrected into the Forsaken ranks, he found that he had a stronger affinity to magic than some of his Forsaken brethren, and decided to enlist in the Kirin Tor once more. The chill of death gave him the idea for a new surname, befitting his new state: Bonechill. That being said, he does not dislike being undead and sees it as an opportunity for endless study of the arcane. He strives to prove to the Kirin Tor that not all Forsaken are evil and to gain a respectable position in their ranks once again.

Why does your character want to join the guild?
Vuuk hopes to attain greater power, and a bunch of elite Forsaken would probably help achieve this. He also hopes to steer The Spine's actions for his own benefit in a subtle way.

What skill set could your character bring to the guild?
Adept mastery of the arcane, teleportation, random wisdom of Azeroth and magic.

How does your character respond to authority?
He would obey, unless the order really drudges against his own principles, in which case he would try to argue his way out of it.

TEST OF ABILITY
I'm not sure if relations between the Forsaken and the rest of the Horde are improving. Perhaps, since the Horde is expanding with the Blood Elves and goblins, the relations are improving - after all, Sylvanas used to be an elf, and the goblins couldn't care less if there was a ghoul buying stuff from them or a slightly larger sack of bones with a brain. Trolls have always been fairly aggressive, and if there's a bit of cannibalism still sleeping inside of them, a walking corpse might look pretty tasty. Tauren are probably feeling pity towards the Forsaken rather than hatred. Only the orcs are really weary about the Forsaken (proof being the Kor'kron guarding Undercity), so in a way you could say relations are "fairly good" overall. It's been a while since they've been around and it's clear to most races that they won't suddenly come under Lich King control again or something.
There is only doubt and fear of the motives of the Forsaken, shrouded in mystery because of bad communication on Sylvanas' part (she's the "leave it to me, I'll handle it" type) and this creates anxiety towards the unknown.

Vuuk Bonechill Gerian10
Back to top Go down
geriand

geriand

Character
Name: Garthar Farrow
Profession: Warrior
Level:
Vuuk Bonechill Left_bar_bleue80/80Vuuk Bonechill Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

Vuuk Bonechill Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vuuk Bonechill   Vuuk Bonechill I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:18 am

Nothing wrong here, contact Vraenesha in game for an IC interview.
Looking forward to your return! I've heard some great things about you. Smile
Back to top Go down

Vuuk Bonechill
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive-
Jump to: