The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Orranis Darkenveirs Application form.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Orranis

Orranis Darkenveirs Application form. Empty
PostSubject: Orranis Darkenveirs Application form.   Orranis Darkenveirs Application form. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:23 am

How long (approximately) have you been playing World of Warcraft? = About a year and a half now.

How confident would you say you are with the English language? = Oh very confindentent!

What experience do you have with roleplaying in the past? = I used to only Rp on random chat sites and forums, but when i started playing wow i fell in love with in game Rp, so over the past year of my gaming life its almost been pure Rp.

What experience do you have within the World of Warcraft? = My main (Nelf Hunter) is a fully geared raider and has recently made arena team which now has a rating of 1200 or so, i like to have good gear, but im not a hardcore raider, i adore pvp though, and at times i can pvp for days in a row (Within reason), and of course Rp.

If you were to join the guild, what would you bring to the strong OOC community the guild shares? = Eh, some wit and humor, bit of randomness and interesting RP ideas and concepts, im a ideas man!

If you were to join the guild, how often would you be able to play? = Alas, not that often... Since i made my Troll into a nelf im on Horde rarely, maybe twice a week.

If you were to join the guild what would be your priority when online? = Mainly to have fun, pure simple.

Why do you wish to join the guild? = To experience some proper Forsaken Rp and have a interesting Rp network.

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: Orranis Darkenveir.
Title (if applicable): Baron.
Current Occupation: None. (Shadow-arts)

Age: Died at the age of 23, 3 years in undeath so roughly 26.

Race:
-Undead Human

Level: Currently 42

In-game Class & Spec': Priest & Shadow.
IC Class: I wouldnt class him as priest or shadow priest since his methods use Transmutations including shadows, so N/A?

Hair Colour: Black.
Eye Colour: When in his..."Restored" State, Green, in his true Undead state, nothing but shadows.
Height: 6ft 2inch

Of the three Forsaken factions the guild represents: The Royal Apothecary Society, The Deathguard and The Deathstalkers. Which do you feel your character would fit in with best and why? = I assume either the Deathguard or RAS, but to be honest i think a IC discussion on it is best.

How does your character feel about the place of the Forsaken in the Horde? And how does he/she react to other races within the Horde? = Orranis treats all races the same, he may have some blunt names for certain races eg. "Pinkskins" but he holds no hate nor spite for any of the races, as for the placing of the Forsaken within the Horde, he has no real opinion on it.

How does your character feel about the Wrathgate incident? = He would simply say/do *Shrug* "Mmmrr, well... They were foolish to disgrace us, yesss... But it is not my concern, no no, i have more pressing matters to attend to.."

Family:
- All dead and not Unliving

Character History:
- Born in the Alterac Mountains, Orranis was the son of one of the many Barons who resided within the lands of Tirasfal, Hillsbrad and as said the Alterac. The Baron Darkenveir, was a man constantly whispered about at the courts of men, shrouded in mystery and darkness.. His Manor not a place to tread near lightly, for if you did, more often than not you would tread no further beyond its borders... But even such a Dark and Woeful man needed a Heir, and someone more suitable to Dine in the halls of his rivals yet still carry his name, this of course was Orranis... From a young age he was groomed and raised to be a man of class, educated in how to gain the information his father desired from others, without them even realising... Orranis used these skills well, and soon became well favored among the courts of men in Northern Kalimdor, but he used his skills too often with his new confidence, and for the wrong reasons... For Orranis was young, and deeply desired the pleasures to be gained from women, using his flourished words to bend their wills into his own so that his lust might be quenched for a singal night... He should have known his limits, for that would be the cause of his death, when a Baroness wondered why her daughter did not returning from the drawing room with that Dark haired man, she became all too curious and found them in the guilty act of pleasure... Calling her husband, Orranis qickly tried to flee the scene of this most foul of crimes! But alas, a simple blow to the face from a passing maid carrying a Halberd from a suit of armour in the hall snuffed his life from the living... Now, you can only Imagine his fathers wrath, his only heir murdered, and a fine one at that! As soon as the Baron Darkenveir heard, under the cover of Darkness, he stalked his way to the Manor of his new Enemy, though nobody can say what happened, for none saw, the house rotted away, wood to nothing, flesh to earth, and stone to dust... But in his destruction, the Baron Darkenveir was foolish, for once more the most unlikely persons would be his demise, a young stable boy, watching wide eyed and in fear returned to see the crumbled ruins of the house, petrified and helpless he turned to run only to lay his eyes upon the master of the Manors Destruction, a dark hooded man, hunched smelling heavily of grime and filth, shrouded within a cloak of shadows slowly walking away... Now, it is not known if the little boy recognised him, but such a terrible crime needed a villian, and in fear of another such monstrosity, the Barons and lords quickly named the most likely culprit, the Baron of Darkenveir! Using, almost similar methods, the peasants, workers, servants even barons and lords, all marched under the cover of Darkness, torchs wielded, the air heavy with both smoke and the foul curses of those who lost loved ones, but luck was on their side... For the Dark Baron was deep in his manor, all whom worked for him, slain in his fit of rage...He was clueless to the crowds outside, moments away from burning his Manor and taking his life... Simply, that is what happened, trapped within the walls of his dwelling, he paid for his crime, the tainted structure of his Manor cleasened by fire, and his lands befouled by salt so all knew to stay away... But this is going off topic, we are forgetting how young Orranis came to his Un-Life, and to be honest, who knows? Orranis believes that some form of his fathers power managed to find his Corpse and reanimate him, maybe in a attempt for further Vengance? All he knows though is that he awoke, confused starving and was without the ability to talk, his skull severly cracked and disfigured due to the Halberds blow. His sight was also blurred, though once he found the reflective surface of water, he let out a gutteral howl of rage and disgust, the sight of himself too hard to bear, he fled the reflection and stummbled for days, and nights of which he does not remember how long until eventually he collapsed... To fall into darkness... Once more he awoke confused, surely without any substance and his body being so battered no magic could hold him together? Well, infact this is tre but with some assistance from the of Undercity folk he was able to survive, due to the process though, he cannot remember the day clearly, the wounds to his face and head must have been too great, though strapping now holds his features together and inards inside him along with some minor stitching on the joints of his body. This still was not good enough for him, no..He was repulsed! By the state of his being, his vanity overtook him, wishing almost to die once more, unable to bear his own reflection he hid himself away within the Columes of Undercitys library, finding peace in its quite and refuge from others so that they might not see the horror that he thought himself to be... But whether it was his Vanity, or maybe it really was his fathers powers that brought him to life, he desided to study the ways of the shadow-arts, hoping to find some way to hide himself, even just within darkness or maybe a cure for his own blight! This lasted roughly 2 years, his dwelling was in the dark corners of Undercitys Library, appearing really as a small pile of books, he soon learned the basic skills of Alchemy in Transmutations, and some of the Shadow-arts trained by priests who desire to kill rather than to cure, with this and some experimenting on cockroachs and rats, he was able to transmute the shadows around his body mixing them with his flesh to create the illusion of a almost perfectly healthy Human, fragile looking and hunched, but his former looks and stature almost restored... Orranis, was reborn.
(I'll save the rest for IC)

Why does your character want to join the guild? = To protect his Darling Claudine and finally try to form a sense of community for himself within the forsaken.

What skill set could your character bring to the guild? = Illusionist, shadow-healer (I'll Ic) and a charming mannerism.

How does your character respond to authority? = If he believes its the correct kind, very well... But his opinions are still that of a youth.

TEST OF ABILITY: (If you wouldnt mind, id like to use my back story as this, though i understand if its a issue, and will happily write a answer if asked ^^)

Orranis Darkenveirs Application form. Gerian10
(I know its not Exactly as what the G.R.E.A.T should say but still, any complaints contact me in game, name is the same :3)
Back to top Go down

Orranis Darkenveirs Application form.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive-
Jump to: