The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Vykrul's Secret : Part 1 of 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
geriand

geriand

Character
Name: Garthar Farrow
Profession: Warrior
Level:
The Vykrul's Secret : Part 1 of 2 Left_bar_bleue80/80The Vykrul's Secret : Part 1 of 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

The Vykrul's Secret : Part 1 of 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Vykrul's Secret : Part 1 of 2   The Vykrul's Secret : Part 1 of 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:08 am

Date: Sunday 18th July
Time: 18:00 Server time
Place: Vengeance Landing, Howling Fjord.
Type: Guild Event
RSVP: Please sign up using the ingame facility on the calender.
Invited: Open event, all are invited and encouraged to come.

Somewhere in the Undercity...

Geriand watched as Edward and Tyler trained themselves against captured Scourge mind slaves. He laughed at the pitiful attempts the now free Undead made as they sought to bring about the death of the mindless. "How little we have changed since his demise..." Geriand thought. The sewage beneath the War Quarter slithered and screeched beneath him. The ancient architecture of the Undercity was suffering in a similar manner. As Dark Brother Malach called upon an abomination to battle the fledgling Forsaken Geriand heard a small cry from behind him.
"Father Lightsworn sir-" it began before being interuppted.
"I am Dusksworn now Gnome. Remember that."
"My apologies master, I bring word from The Dark Lady herself. It appears with both The High Delegate and The Duskbringer absent you have been called upon for a task." the Leper Gnome stuttered as it spoke, he was hoping that if he performed his duties well he would one day be rewarded with the priviledge of being a fully fledged Apothecary. As the Leper Gnome cowered Geriand snatched the sealed letter and began to pour over it's content. With each line a grin began to form on his deformed face, with every sentence his eyes began to glow a fearsome glare.
"This is genius. This is why she leads us." Geriand muttered. The Dark Lady's request was too important to deny, too crucial to ignore. He turned back towards the Leper Gnome, his grin intimdating the demented Titan Child.
"Thank you Gnome. I have much work to do," he began. "Spread the word. Tell them to meet me at The Fjord. Tell them to be prepared."

Additional note: Just attend, nothing important required.
Back to top Go down

The Vykrul's Secret : Part 1 of 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive-
Jump to: