The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For the Consideration of the High Executor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dresta

Dresta

Character
Name: Executor Thornton
Profession: Warrior
Level:
For the Consideration of the High Executor Left_bar_bleue85/85For the Consideration of the High Executor Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

For the Consideration of the High Executor Empty
PostSubject: For the Consideration of the High Executor   For the Consideration of the High Executor I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:54 am

For the Consideration of the High Executor Death_10

Afterword: Colour Sergeant Alerian, Third Silverpine Dragoons

It is with sincere regret that I bring to your attention the ill-news of Executor Thornton's demise. She fell with a fire in her bosum and a command on her lips! I have foregone the usual procedures and filled in the Death Notice to inform you of the exact circumstances behind the officer's final death; it is only to be signed, authorized and dispatched to the appropriate office of the Grand Executor.

Dark Lady, watch over you.

Last edited by Dresta on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anthraxius

Anthraxius

Location : Can you see me? No? then you may be seconds from death

Character
Name: Anthraxius
Profession: Warrior
Level:
For the Consideration of the High Executor Left_bar_bleue85/85For the Consideration of the High Executor Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

For the Consideration of the High Executor Empty
PostSubject: Re: For the Consideration of the High Executor   For the Consideration of the High Executor I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:17 am

*Anthraxius signs the notice and hands it to a waiting Deathguard for delivery to the Grand Executor. Once the Deathguard is out of sight, his shoulders drop and his expression darkens. He enters his tent at Deaths Watch and closes the flap behind him, he isn't seen for the rest of the night.*
Back to top Go down

For the Consideration of the High Executor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive-
Jump to: