The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BERLIN 2019

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Marwonaeth

Marwonaeth

Character
Name: Nathan Black
Profession: Warlock
Level:
BERLIN 2019 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue85/85BERLIN 2019 - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

BERLIN 2019 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BERLIN 2019   BERLIN 2019 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:06 am

She didn't even have to indicate for him to loot the corpses - by the time that she had begun removing the dead's belongings, he had liberated a few magazines for his pistols, and a dark cloth hung across his forehead, for unknown reasons; perhaps he thought it had a symbolic meaning, or maybe he just thought it'd be cool.
The courtyard into which they entered was in a state of chaos - corpses were being hauled into a central pile by non-uniformed people with somewhat worn-out weaponry. They did look extremely competent and skilled in the way that they dealt with things - silent, mechanised, and upon seeing the two get closer, holding their weapons in a trained fashion.

"Kultisten?"
Joan replied - Dan's attention was elsewhere, as if the five nozzles pointed at him didn't make an impression.
"No. We speak English. Will you let us in now?"
The nozzles were lowered, and one stepped forward - presumably the leader - to confront them. He wore an old beret and a worn military trench-coat, like the ones you would find on a WW2 warrior.
"What? Are you crazy?"
Joan and Daniel looked at him.
"We just sustained an attack by the cultist, and you ask to get in? We lost men and yo-..."
Another man, in a simple military uniform, went up the leader and spoke into his ear.
"Alright. We'll let you in on the condition you help us out. The Berliner Dom to the south is a small outpost of ours. We do not know how badly they are stricken by the attack. Go, tell them that Richter send you, if there are any left. Bring me a proof of their existence, and we'll let you in."
Back to top Go down
Teorius

Teorius

Character
Name: Jonath Zaden
Profession: Thief
Level:
BERLIN 2019 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue80/80BERLIN 2019 - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: BERLIN 2019   BERLIN 2019 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 11:13 am

He had moved fast. Others gone towards tower. Watching, through scope. Aim on what he had judges as most dangerous German. No violence. They cut a deal? Or just talking? At least peaceful. He could take a trip forward, and meet up with the other soon. Blood needed to be washed off. No water source close. Problematic. For now he could remain hidden on this broken roof.

Movement. Friendly? No. Cultist, armed. Hiding behind rubble. Close to Joan. Rising rifle, probably planning to shoot. Not acceptable. How could he have missed that survivor so long? Wounded cultist was still a dangerous cultist. Scope ready. Watching. Cultist about to shoot. Pressing down the Dragunov's trigger. Bullet swooping through the air into head. Clean kill.

Hopefully the group had not noticed it. How had he missed the cultist? Was he already getting tired? How did de Arc miss it, he wondered until he realized. While these long periods of being active did exhaust him, she must be about to fall asleep standing by now.

"Human limits, I need to adapt more. Before someone else get too near the truth. She already knows to much but she is no danger."

He realized he was talking to himself. With a shrug he tried to regain focus. Standing up on the roof and sliding down a wall that fallen in. Landing and walking ahead, waiting for the woman and the Dane along the route he was hoping they would take. At least the cultist onslaught had left no new-world creatures alive in it's wake, and all was unusually peaceful. He sat down and leaned back against a car wreck and closed his eyes just for a moment. The others should be here soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Sinquija

Sinquija

Character
Name: Sinquija Cidé
Profession: Warrior
Level:
BERLIN 2019 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue85/85BERLIN 2019 - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

PostSubject: Re: BERLIN 2019   BERLIN 2019 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:35 am

The Terror stopped sharpening his blade as soon as their backs were turned to him.
Cold air pumped into his lungs and he stood.

He holstered his 9mm and looked for an exit that he could use. The area was mostly closed off and the other exit door was closed in.

"Looks like there's one way out" He spoke out to no-one in particular.
He sheathed his blade and started walking towards the others.
"Search for water and try not to get too much blood on the clothes."

He waited for a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BERLIN 2019   BERLIN 2019 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:14 am

It was clear, that redhead was not amused by the request of going to some unknown place, given a task from these people.
" You want me to go somewhere? I haven't slept for three days. Three fucking d- "
The men gave her a glare, that instantly made Joan shut up. They wouldn't argue and she knew that look pretty well. With a quiet groan, she turned around, just to meet Terror with her stare.
" You are NOT going with me."
Grunting shortly, woman passed him, noticing strangely fresh twitching corpse of a cultist. Maybe she figured out, maybe not. But she obviously was going towards Johan, whom Joan have spotted only now.
Back to top Go down
Marwonaeth

Marwonaeth

Character
Name: Nathan Black
Profession: Warlock
Level:

PostSubject: Re: BERLIN 2019   BERLIN 2019 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:41 pm

Dan trailed with Joan, mockingly relaxed trailing off in a swinging gait as though he had all the time in the world. Probably just trying to infuriate the guards, and he was successful in that - when a bullet struck the ground just to the left of him, he knew that his agitation was gloriously worth it. After that, he picked up the pace and was soon right behind Johan and Joan.
"On, eh, my way hier I saw a big... Big, uhh..."
He fumbled with the words, grunting. He made a dome with his hands.
"- Church. With this kinda roof. Dom is, uh, German for... Big church."
Deep frustrated sigh came from him. English wasn't his strongest side. So, without lingering to talk any more, he wielded the barbarian bat and lead on towards the cathedral which he claimed to have seen before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BERLIN 2019   BERLIN 2019 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:44 pm

" It's called a dome. Dome cathedrals."
Joan grunted, following him nonetheless. She just gave Johan a wave, gesturing him to catch up with them, and then picked up the pace herself, walking next to Dan and searching her pockets for the cigarettes. Of course, she lit one up the moment she found them, falling silent and frowning deeply. Maybe it's better, when she's in a talkative mood - at least there's no grim atmosphere hanging around her then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BERLIN 2019   BERLIN 2019 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BERLIN 2019
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4