The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

By Thy Colour Shall She Know Thee

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dresta

Dresta

Character
Name: Executor Thornton
Profession: Warrior
Level:
By Thy Colour Shall She Know Thee Left_bar_bleue85/85By Thy Colour Shall She Know Thee Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

By Thy Colour Shall She Know Thee Empty
PostSubject: By Thy Colour Shall She Know Thee   By Thy Colour Shall She Know Thee I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:41 am

By Thy Colour Shall She Know Thee Compan13

Appraise and behold, trooper, your company standard.

Be it in the bloody crucible of battle or our own company headquarters in the town of Brill, this standard is to be venerated by all who serve under its majesty - officer and infantryman alike. Should its finery ever be soiled by anything other than the ichor of Lordaeron's foes, those held accountable for the crime will be subject to summary execution.

Uphold the pride of our company, on pain of death!
Back to top Go down
Anthraxius

Anthraxius

Location : Can you see me? No? then you may be seconds from death

Character
Name: Anthraxius
Level:
By Thy Colour Shall She Know Thee Left_bar_bleue85/85By Thy Colour Shall She Know Thee Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

PostSubject: Re: By Thy Colour Shall She Know Thee   By Thy Colour Shall She Know Thee I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 12:12 pm

Any Deathguard failing to give proper respect to our banner and its bearer shall be punished.

High Executor Anthraxius

Our enemies crave the fires of absolution. They need not fear, for we shall deliver it to them.
Back to top Go down
Sinquija

Sinquija

Character
Name: Sinquija Cidé
Level:

PostSubject: Re: By Thy Colour Shall She Know Thee   By Thy Colour Shall She Know Thee I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:37 am

From the darkest of voids, to the bloodiest of battles. I will wield this as if it were part of me.

Our vengeance will be unmatched. Death to the living!

For the Dark Lady! For Lordaeron!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By Thy Colour Shall She Know Thee   By Thy Colour Shall She Know Thee I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

By Thy Colour Shall She Know Thee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive-
Jump to: