The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

H.O.R.D.E Partnership

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marwonaeth

Marwonaeth

Character
Name: Nathan Black
Profession: Warlock
Level:
H.O.R.D.E Partnership Left_bar_bleue85/85H.O.R.D.E Partnership Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

H.O.R.D.E Partnership Empty
PostSubject: H.O.R.D.E Partnership   H.O.R.D.E Partnership I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 9:34 am

From this day and forth, the Spine has become affiliated with the health clinic based in Orgrimmar, called H.O.R.D.E, or "Health-center of Operation Research, Drugs and elixirs".
The reason that we have established a connection with this one-man, goblin organisation, is simply to establish relations with the Horde. We need a living face to inspire trust to our Horde fellows during the time of congregation - this is it.
Any disagreement with this decision can be brought up with Professor Black.
Signed, N. Black.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3114351665

Why?
Reasons are really stated above. It's an attempt to promote Random RP outside Silvermoon - I liked the idea a lot, and it's not asking a great deal of us.

What I am asking of you, however, is to talk to the guy when he talks to you. You might get sent to Orgrimmar with a package of something, and you'll be expected to hang around for a few moments, RP a bit. And spread the word! The more publicity this guy get's, the more RP will happen.
Ask me in game for any questions.
Back to top Go down
Tristan

Tristan

H.O.R.D.E Partnership Empty
PostSubject: Re: H.O.R.D.E Partnership   H.O.R.D.E Partnership I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:35 am

Bu-but..I like Sillymoon RP. Sad
Back to top Go down

H.O.R.D.E Partnership
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive-
Jump to: