The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hadven will die!

Go down 
+3
Sinquija
Tristan
Hadven
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hadven

Character
Name:
Profession:
Level:
Hadven will die! Left_bar_bleue0/0Hadven will die! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Hadven will die! Empty
PostSubject: Hadven will die!   Hadven will die! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:17 am

Hadven walked back and forth in the laboratory on the far side of the Sludge Fields. He was reading a book he had "obtained" from Silvermoon. The price was steep but this book held many Blood Elf secrets about Arcane magic and practical uses of it. One passage of the book was particulary interesting to him. "Arcanists from many races have described the same feeling when charging up massive amounts of Arcane magic for powerful spells. The feeling of life, the rejuvinating feeling, the feeling of being alive is greatest when Arcane magic is at its peak in the spellcasters body and mind. The massive amounts of magic can even be used to halt the decomposing of a body. This is evident in the case of Meryl Winterstorm, the famous Dalaran mage who died during the Troll wars but kept himself alive by magic. He died 3000 years ago but is still rumored to be alive. Also, Magna Aegwynn, mother of Medivh, kept herself rejuvenated by her magic, who was unbelievable powerful. Thus, there is the possibility that a magic user can gather enough magic to reverse death possibly". This is what Hadven was looking for. The strange man he saw in Dalaran many years ago was really Meryl Winterstorm. So if he was kept alive and sane by his magic, so too can the Forsaken be kept "alive" for centuries and not feel the cold chill of death and not revert to mindless zombies at old age. Now to find a way to gather so much magic.

Not many days had passed and Hadvens order was delivered. Arcane containers, with flexible tubes to direct the magic rushing through it and at the end, Arcane crystals, shaped to a strong lens to focus the magic even better. Everything was as specified. But Hadven did not want anything to be wrong. He wanted to be sure to get as much power as needed. He had a plan for that too. Seradane. The old portal in Hinterlands. The portal was shut from the other side but still, this portal had a large amount of Arcane magic still bound to it and if enough magic users manipulated it, it could be tapped into. The plan was ready. Tap into the portal and direct the energy to a specific person and direct the magic from the Arcane containers into the same person and a result should be clear. Now to wait for the right time.

OOC
So, the experiment I wrote about here seems legit. But it will go wrong. Hadven will die. That is because I have decided to quit WoW. This is not something I suddenly decided. Over a year ago, I decided to quit the game, instead I changed my mind and I wanted to try RP so I made a character on Sha`tar. RP was fun and new to me but as I played, things got boring. PvE is getting boring to me, done lotsa things before. PvP is the same. RP is the only fun thing left in the game. Why? Cause I don`t know what is gonna happen next. But just RP is not enough for me. And it seems WoW is on a nosedive in the future. I have played since 2006 and it`s time to retire Thogmo, Stormscream, Trollskap, Castlevania, Ljosalfar, Galamoth, Hadven and Lenoore(All my WoW characters). As to the event above, I have written the event with a built-in safety catch in case I decide to come back someday. I have not yet decided when this will happen but it will be before christmas.
Back to top Go down
Hadven

Character
Name:
Profession:
Level:

Hadven will die! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadven will die!   Hadven will die! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:25 am

Today, at aprox. 14:00 CET, I cancelled my subscription to World of warcraft. I know I was gonna make an event, but the lack of people online makes it a bit difficult to gather enough to create something noteworthy.

Anyway, I want to thank all the lovely decomposing ladies and gents (and all in between) of The Spine for a helluva good time on Sha`tar and for all the fun Rp we had together. I can honestly say it`s been ages since I had so much fun in WoW. Everything from RP that took unexpected turns to a bunny ear and cross-dressing Torge following me in Silverpine Forest. It`s been a wild trip.

I wanna thank all of you for including me in your great guild. Some people do deserve a bit more for a variety of reasons though. Anthraxius for allowing a clothie to serve in his Deathguard, Dresta for bossing me around (I LIKE IT), Torge for general mayhem and always doing something insane, Sinq, Euron and Darinn for a number of instances and heroics which gave us nothing but laughs, Marw, Teo and Chloe for allowing me to go a bit... over the edge with my alchemical concoctions and many other members which I can`t remember who it was that teamed up with me when I was looking for that damn horse in Karazhan.

I`ll still stick around on the forums and see what is going on and Hadvens failsafe for returning is still in place should I change my mind.

Hadven Calder.
Back to top Go down
Tristan

Tristan

Hadven will die! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadven will die!   Hadven will die! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:54 am

You were a good man, it's hard to say anything more or less. I hope you'll be well!
Back to top Go down
Sinquija

Sinquija

Character
Name: Sinquija Cidé
Profession: Warrior
Level:
Hadven will die! Left_bar_bleue85/85Hadven will die! Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

Hadven will die! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadven will die!   Hadven will die! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:59 am

You will be missed!
Back to top Go down
Hadven

Character
Name:
Profession:
Level:

Hadven will die! Empty
PostSubject: Maybe coming back?   Hadven will die! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:52 pm

Hey guys! How you all doing? I am considering a return to WoW and in that case I wanted to ask how the server is nowadays. Also, I read the forums aswell and see that you are up to no good, that`s nice. If I should come back, I wanted to know ow the server population is and how the rp is. Rumors abound that WoW is going downhill, any truth to this?

T
Back to top Go down
Sinquija

Sinquija

Character
Name: Sinquija Cidé
Level:

Hadven will die! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadven will die!   Hadven will die! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:07 pm

omg where have u been u hate us? DDD:

But yes, come back. RUN FAST, RUN HARD

On the topic of the server, it's a lot better than those dark days during the great exodus.
Back to top Go down
Hadven

Character
Name:
Profession:
Level:

Hadven will die! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadven will die!   Hadven will die! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 1:45 pm

Hey Sinq! From what I understand of the posts Marw wrote on the server forum, is the guild really dying? Have so many left that it cannot be sustained? Are you gonna make a new guild? Are anyone else quitting? These are some of the things I wanna know before I make a comeback. Spread the word in guild and tell them to come here for a chat.

T
Back to top Go down
Torgy

Torgy

Character
Name: Donovan J. LaFleur
Profession: Rogue
Level:
Hadven will die! Left_bar_bleue80/80Hadven will die! Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

Hadven will die! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadven will die!   Hadven will die! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:10 pm

The guild is still alive and kicking, well, atleast when compared to the state of the realm. Although, we're intending to end the guild in a few months. Not too late to come back though!
Back to top Go down

Hadven will die! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadven will die!   Hadven will die! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:34 pm

I would say you come back, have fun with us and then go somewhere else, until our second coming, if one is to happen. Truth is, quite a lot of us will be going on GW2, so yeah, that's one of the reasons we're doing, what we are. Think we gave people quite some kick in and they started moving a little, but overall, in all honesty, realm is done.
Back to top Go down
Marwonaeth

Marwonaeth

Character
Name: Nathan Black
Profession: Warlock
Level:

Hadven will die! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadven will die!   Hadven will die! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:43 pm

UNPLEASANT SURPRISES D8
Back to top Go down
Hadven

Character
Name:
Profession:
Level:

Hadven will die! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadven will die!   Hadven will die! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 7:17 am

Well, it had to happen one time. Started reading up on GW2 and see how it is, gonna check on some gameplay vids aswell. GW2 looks good so far so might start it when it comes out. Norn looks kinda cool. Anyway, if server and guild is going down, I think I might wait untill GW2 comes out instead of resubbing again. My characters are broke and gearless and getting stuff for just 2 months might be a waste of time. Will this website be used for GW2 info when it is released, such as server you will be based on etc?

T
Back to top Go down

Hadven will die! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadven will die!   Hadven will die! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 5:50 pm

Yup! We'll keep forums for interactions and such.
Was personally in the last beta and I loved the game. So I hope it goes well. ^^
Back to top Go down
Marwonaeth

Marwonaeth

Character
Name: Nathan Black
Profession: Warlock
Level:

Hadven will die! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadven will die!   Hadven will die! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 8:13 pm

I'll be making a guild in GW2, as a matter of fact. I'll also try to remember getting that thread up soonish. Keep yours eyes peeled and your hopes up, and it'll arrive sooner than you hope.
Back to top Go down
Hadven

Character
Name:
Profession:
Level:

Hadven will die! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadven will die!   Hadven will die! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:18 am

Woohoo, that`s great to hear. I`ve read up a bit on GW2 now and seen a gameplay video. Norn and Charr looks like awesome races. I see some potential in them. Only thing I was abit worried about was guild quarters. If everybody is the same race, one can get a specific themed guild quarter. If it`s a mixed races guild, it will be different, but hey, that can be sorted out when the time comes. Anyway, know how many that will start GW2?

T
Back to top Go down

Hadven will die! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadven will die!   Hadven will die! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 6:03 am

Well, that's Marw, Teo, me, Josephus for sure. Think Sinq and Manners are going too.
Back to top Go down
Josephus

Josephus

Hadven will die! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadven will die!   Hadven will die! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:28 am

GUILD WARS FUCK YEEEAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
geriand

geriand

Character
Name: Garthar Farrow
Level:
Hadven will die! Left_bar_bleue80/80Hadven will die! Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

Hadven will die! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadven will die!   Hadven will die! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:13 pm

Josephus wrote:
GUILD WARS FUCK YEEEAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!!
QFT
Back to top Go down
Hadven

Character
Name:
Profession:
Level:

Hadven will die! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadven will die!   Hadven will die! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 7:05 am

Then Guild Wars it is! Better get my brain in gear and come up with a rough backstory and give it a little polish to make it sparkle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hadven will die! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hadven will die!   Hadven will die! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hadven will die!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive-
Jump to: