The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Map of Lordaeron.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthraxius

Anthraxius

Location : Can you see me? No? then you may be seconds from death

Character
Name: Anthraxius
Profession: Warrior
Level:
A Map of Lordaeron. Left_bar_bleue85/85A Map of Lordaeron. Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

A Map of Lordaeron. Empty
PostSubject: A Map of Lordaeron.   A Map of Lordaeron. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:54 am

*A map of Lordaeron lies on a table in Deaths Watch Waystation, certain areas are circled with matching notes in the High Executors handwriting pinned to the table around the map.*

Areas for Consideration - Tirisfal Glades.

Garrens Haunt - Any patrols in this area should focus on killing Gnolls as much as keeping an eye on the area, we may be unable to fully eradicate these pests, but we can at least keep their numbers down.

Agamand Mills - THIS AREA IS NOT TO BE PATROLLED ALONE, the remaining Scourge here can overwhelm a lone Deathguard of insufficent skill with ease, always patrol in a group of three minimum unless otherwise ordered to.

Solliden Farmstead and the Scarlet Pallisade - Again, lone Deathguard should be wary, recommended patrol is of a minimum of 2 Deathguard, humans are far less formidable than the Scourge.

Venomweb Vale and the Scarlet Monastery - Venomweb Vale is out of bounds to Deathguard unless accompanied by an Apothecary, the spiders kept here provide valuable ingredients for their work.

The Monastery is also out of bounds unless you are part of a team sent in to salvage stone, books, weapons and other materials.

Areas for Consideration - Silverpine Forest

The Forsaken Rear Guard - This area is under constant threat from Worgen infiltrators, keep this area free of them, it is the closest thing we have to a port in Silverpine.

The Deep Elem Mine - The terrorist Ivar Bloodfang killed Deathguard Master Forteski and a contingent of Forsaken Veterans at this location, keep an eye on it, we do not want the Worgen using this area to stockpile supplies again.

The Forsaken Front - Keep an eye on this area as well, even if there is a constant Deathguard presence here, do not be lax in your duties.

Thought for the Day: A coward always seeks compromise.
Back to top Go down
Sinquija

Sinquija

Character
Name: Sinquija Cidé
Profession: Warrior
Level:
A Map of Lordaeron. Left_bar_bleue85/85A Map of Lordaeron. Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

A Map of Lordaeron. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Map of Lordaeron.   A Map of Lordaeron. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:15 am

A hunched, lanky figure stands next to the table. Taking a moment to study the map's details.

He grins, cracks his neck and moves on.

((Watch this space. My return is imminent.))
Back to top Go down

A Map of Lordaeron.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive-
Jump to: