The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OOC Announcement.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

OOC Announcement. Empty
PostSubject: OOC Announcement.   OOC Announcement. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:47 pm

Hello, friends.

Today (27th of October) there was a small clean up done in the guild - some unfortunate got booted, some got demoted, some are still under question (some avoided kick, since they kindly wrote in the Away thread about their missing).

Mostly everyone, with so far few exceptions (and alts), of 1 month+ were kicked out.
People, who I haven't seen being active guild-wise got demoted (bar few exceptions still being viewed over).

Now, what gives?
Those who got kicked, are of course welcome to rejoin with 10 days trial time - what it means? You have to be active. You have to come back for good. If not to RP with us, then for any other reason, sure, we value old members' presence. But don't just disappear again without a word/reason - you'll get booted again to keep the dead ballast off the ship.

For those who survived kicking spree, but got under the demote hammer - you can regain your previous ranks by simply participating in the guild's life again. And it won't work with attending one-two events. It will take a bit more than that.

If you have questions (I address that to demoted/kicked people, but if someone else has questions - free to ask) - you can contact me in-game (Cherize/Isaelle) by whisper/mail or here in PM and I will gladly answer those.

Thank you for attention.
Back to top Go down

OOC Announcement.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive-
Jump to: