The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A few Tales...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teorius

Teorius

Character
Name: Jonath Zaden
Profession: Thief
Level:
A few Tales... Left_bar_bleue80/80A few Tales... Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

A few Tales... Empty
PostSubject: A few Tales...   A few Tales... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 3:42 am

So, For now I am waiting with hope for the Hallowed Ball, but I am also planning to possibly hold an event chain afterwards, given people can stand me as event host. This thread will hold a few stories and tales that give the background. I will not use other characters except those that I got without permission, so any co-incidental references to old or new characters of this realm is either entire by mistake.

Now, less chatter, more story:

Hillsbrad - Thoradin Wall - 22th of the 10th month.

Sir! News!

The Paladin turned around. A Seventh Legion tabard covered his chest and a Battle-Hammer hung on his back. Glancing towards the scout that had called out he responded:

What did you find?

The Forsaken are building up strength in the old Farmland, a small army is getting gathered up there!” The scout looked worried, a rare thing among those that had been sent here.

Exact numbers? Anything special?” The Paladin looked towards the rest of the unit. A small troop, but all chosen out of trained Alliance groups, several from the Seventh Legion.

Not sure, couldn’t get close enough without getting spotted. They had abominations and some of their troops were… Modified…

Modified?

“They had technological stuff attached to them, gnome level!

The Paladin motioned for the scout to follow and returned to the camp. Once there he signaled for the troops to line up. With military discipline it went fast, and soon the unit was in form after rank and specialities.

I know some of you arrived today, but the Forsaken have got too much time to root in. In the coming days we shall scout the land, find the weak spots, and once we’re read, we shall strike. I am your commander, Semereth Oakdale, and I expect you all to do your best and more. We are here to take out these undead monsters and free Hillsbrad, or die trying!” A cheer raised among the troops, and the Veteran commander could not but feel that they actually had a chance to succeed.
Back to top Go down
Teorius

Teorius

Character
Level:

A few Tales... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few Tales...   A few Tales... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:44 am

Hillsbrad – East of Sludge Fields – 26th of the 10th month.

The scout made his way through the woods silently, making almost no sound at all. His goal was to scout the Sludge Fields. In the dark there were sounds of the undead walking, but so far they had stayed at the road.

The walls were in sight, the searchlights passed the open field that lay between the Fields and the nearest trees. Looking out from his cover the guard observed the pattern. Making sure he would not be spotted in the light. Sighing he muttered to himself:

Why did they have to build so much defensive…

Because, else you would be able to get in!

Spinning around the scout stared into the eyes of a masked Forsaken, an Apothecary. Behind the robed undead two other Forsaken stood, of the “modified” type. All three of them were armed. The masked one glared at him, cruelty seen in the eyes. The scout turned around and tried to run, but were tripped by a chain of unholy energy.

Now now, don’t run away!” The Apothecary laughed as he grabbed the scout by the throat and lifted the man on his feet, staring directly into his eyes.

Just kill me, undead monster!

Kill you? Who talked about killing?” With a rapid motion he grabbed the scout’s arm and ripped. With a horrifying crash the arm snapped and was pulled off. Before the bleeding even had time to really start, the Forsaken had placed a piece of metal over the wound and motioned to one of the others. The construct took out an odd tool and started it. A flame passed over the Scout’s arm and fused the metal with the flesh.

GRAAAAAAAHH!!!” The scout’s eyes widened in pain as his flesh were seared.

The Apothecary tossed him aside, ordering the other two to start the retreat. Before he himself left he turned to the scout that was still rolling round in horrible pain, answering:

Tell whoever sent you that Darkcast do not approve of spies.

The Forsaken left, leaving the human alone in his pains.
Back to top Go down
Teorius

Teorius

Character
Level:

A few Tales... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few Tales...   A few Tales... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:41 am

Hillsbrad - Thoradin Wall - 7th of the 11th month.

The camp was full of movement, new troops had just arrived from Stormwind and new tents were set up to host the troops. A bit outside the camp a Dwarf was standing, talking to two others of race.

"Cap'n! Reporting in! The new troops just arrived and are settin' up their tents."

"G'job lads! Make sure they get used to the land." The Captain nodded seriously, turning back and going towards the camp.

On the way back to the camp the Dwarf got a feeling of being stalked. He unhooked his hammer and spun around.

"Easy there, Goldhammer! Nah need to hit an ol' pal!"

"Thondal! Ya' sent here?"

"Aye, nice tha' seeya Donral!" Thondal, a quite generic Dwarf by most means, smile towards his old friend.

"Well, let's return tha camp!"

As the two Dwarfs left the area, moving back to the camp, a shadow moved away in the opposite direction. A Forsaken unit running back towards the Sludge Fields rapidly. Taking up a a comm unit and whispering into it:

"Z-13 here, found an alarming Alliance threat near Thoradin, linking up all to F.A.K.S in a moment. Do you hear me Fellice?"

"Dzzz... Copied it Z-13, get back here! Dzzzzzzr..." The comm response was enough and the Forsaken continued his sprint back to base in full speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A few Tales... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few Tales...   A few Tales... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few Tales...
Page 1 of 1