The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lady's Call: Information.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Lady's Call: Information. Empty
PostSubject: The Lady's Call: Information.   The Lady's Call: Information. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:19 am

Now then, I finally managed to get myself on with the post.

So, this is what the «points» system will be about.

Points gaining:
You gain points during the events, if you were actually doing something. No, walking with others, picking your nose doesn't count.
You gain extra points, if you came up with something for everyone else to do.
You gain extra points for good teamwork. Example: if you're caster, combining your cast with someone's else action is a way to go.
You gain extra points for bringing something interesting off the mission (like during Hinterlands one, some people collected the poison of the spider matriarch).

Points loss:
You lose points, if you decided to go alone and «kill that dragon over there». Doing something alone during these events = bad.
You lose points, if group failed because of you. I don't know, you were yelling while in the mountains and it caused avalanche, for example.
Whole group loses points, if the task of the day is not complete.

Spending your points:
You can spend your points on IC enchants (just like normal enchants on your gear, but these will count in during the IC fights) by coming up to Chloe. As, if you enchant your boots with agility (roughly said) – you surely can dash away a bit better, than you'd usually do. Armour ones go for 25 points, weapons ones for 35.
You can also spend your points by improving skill. For example, you want to make sure, that your picklocking will have more chances with d6 roll. So you let me know «I use points for improving my picklocking» and I write down, that next time you do it during my event you will have 1 point added to your roll. You can improve the same skill up to 3 times, where even 1/6 roll will be success. Cost of improving skill is 30 points.

Note: This system work only during my events, since I will be making and keeping notes on each one of you. If other officers/event hosts will want to use it, I will share the information and you will be informed, that the system will be in use.
Feel free to ask questions.

Last edited by Chloe on Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The Lady's Call: Information. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lady's Call: Information.   The Lady's Call: Information. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:21 am

Current points state:

Darinn 27
Euron 25
Dresta 15
Teorius 15
Hadven 11
Manners 10
Anthraxius 8
Shadewalk 8
Jarasi 8
Hergrim 6
Marwonaeth 5
Loraney 5
Clinkz 5
Novaedi 5
Sinquija 5

List of «loot» from the missions:
All are located at the Sludge Fields.
These can be used for research/projects. Knock yourselves out, Apothecaries, mayhaps you will find something interesting to make out of this stuff. Or Deathguard/Stalkers might come up with something, using the captured units.

Spider Matriarch poison vials: 2
Description: poison has strange effect on rotting flesh, where it seems to be harmless to living flesh.

Owlkin Vibrant Plume: 2
Description: echoes with captured sounds of the forest, where the killed owlkin used to be.

Captured Twilight cultist (male): 1
Description: kept in one of the cages, this fella, captured near the Grim Batol, can be interrogated.

Captured Forsaken traitor (female): 1
Description: kept in one of the cages, captured in Stranhbrad, leaking information to the Syndicate about supplies' and patrols' roots.

Twilight Matriarch's Head: 1
Description: Euron's trophy, is placed on a stake outside of the Brill's townhall. Matriarch had beautiful horns, twirled and crowning her head.

The Twilight Matriarch's Saddle: 1
Description: Saddle is made out of green dragon hide and has golden runes inscribed on the edges. Who used Kariona as a mount and why? Located in the Sludge Fields' labs.

The Hourglass Necklace: 1
Description: Small hourglass of dark blue glass, with golden glowing sand it in, on a golden chain, taken off the Twilight Matriarch Kariona. Currently being studied by C. Nightdragon.

Vial of Twilight Matriarch's blood: 6
Description: Vials with dark purple dragon blood up there for research. Located at the Brill's lab.

Scales of the Twilight Matriarch: 37
Description: Small, medium and big, twilight scales with glowing silver edges. Located in Brill's lab.

The Golem Control device: 1

Description: Possibly a control device for the golem, located somewhere in Blackrock Mountain. Up up and research!

The Elemental devices: 2
Description: Fire and Earth elemental devices (similar to those used during the Twilight invasion in Orgrimmar). Located in Brill's lab.
Back to top Go down

The Lady's Call: Information.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive-
Jump to: