The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

URGENT!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Viatrix

Character
Name: Viatrix
Profession: Warlock
Level:
URGENT!!!! Left_bar_bleue80/80URGENT!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

URGENT!!!! Empty
PostSubject: URGENT!!!!   URGENT!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:20 am

NEED SOMEONE TO READ THIS ASAP AND POST THIS ON MY BEHALF ON THE REALM FORUMS UNDER THE THREAD 'The High Society':

"Viatrix is stuck in the realm of RL by a delayed train. The event should start around 20.30 RT, it will be delayed until Viatrix is back with us. But people are free to start gathering in Dalaran for 20.00. I'm very sorry for the delay!"

It's my last ever realm RP event and I don't want it ruined. If someone could get the above (or somethig to that effect) on the Sha'tar Realm Forum thread for the High Society event, I'd be eternally grateful. And get the word around in game. Be online soon! Thank you.
Back to top Go down

URGENT!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT!!!!   URGENT!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:24 am

Done.
Back to top Go down
Viatrix

Character
Name: Viatrix
Profession: Warlock
Level:
URGENT!!!! Left_bar_bleue80/80URGENT!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

URGENT!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT!!!!   URGENT!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:28 am

I love you!

I can't post off my phone on the realm forums, but I can here. Thank you sooooo much. If I still don't appear in an hour, could either yourself or any available officer take the floor and start it off. All you have to do is say 'welcome to the High Society' and invite the first speaker, the Goblin who posted on the realm thread - think it's Kelzay(?) - then I'll be along by the time she's finished.

Thanks! <3
Back to top Go down

URGENT!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT!!!!   URGENT!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 5:29 am

I'll see if I will finish dinner by this time, then I'll do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

URGENT!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT!!!!   URGENT!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

URGENT!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive-
Jump to: