The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your favourite RP moment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ringkir

Ringkir

Character
Name: Ringkir
Profession: Rogue
Level:
Your favourite RP moment Left_bar_bleue80/80Your favourite RP moment Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

Your favourite RP moment Empty
PostSubject: My favourite rp moment, hmm...   Your favourite RP moment I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:44 am

WELL
to be all fair i'm not completly sure what my favourite Rp moment is... so i'll just note some great ones down over the period of a few days.

I'll start off with an event a long long time ago on my alt called keizaur when we were in the mighty Algarians ( of course), it was a mighty event where we lost to village of pyrewood back to the worgen of arugal due to Korthal ( I think it was) betraying us and unleashing the threat, wanting to control all who oppose him ( rather like arugal). Anyhow it was some good fun, we all ended up retreating to grey mane wall ( it was a whole community at that time), and we had to live among the refugees until we mustered up the strength and eventually re-took the village.

That was....probably before even the "Apothecarium" was around and so it was a long long long long long long long long ....LONG time ago. Was some great fun and I do miss that old guild some times.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Ringkir

Ringkir

Character
Name: Ringkir
Profession: Rogue
Level:
Your favourite RP moment Left_bar_bleue80/80Your favourite RP moment Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

Your favourite RP moment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your favourite RP moment   Your favourite RP moment I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:06 pm

I THERILLY PROCLAIM THAT THIS THREAT, HAS KILLED ITSELF, BY ORDER OF THE ARCH DUKE OF...... WONDERLAND? IT MUST IMPROVE WTF LOLO T EG TROLOLOl
Back to top Go down

Your favourite RP moment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive :: The Forsaken Committee-
Jump to: