The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Sunstede Festival!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Viatrix

Character
Name: Viatrix
Profession: Warlock
Level:
The Sunstede Festival!  Left_bar_bleue80/80The Sunstede Festival!  Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

The Sunstede Festival!  Empty
PostSubject: The Sunstede Festival!    The Sunstede Festival!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 1:18 am

On the 2nd of July, the Spine shall be hosting a large scale realm-wide event known as the 'Sunstede Festival'. The IC premise is that the Forsaken celebrate the Summer Solstice each year, because it signifies the passing of the Light into 'the Shadow of Shorter Days' (or... Erm... Winter, as it is more commonly known). The OOC impetus is that we need to get back out and show ourselves to the community, in the hope of inspiring a little more activity and boosting our recruitment!

If you are available on this day, then the event shall commence at 20:00. We intend to include the following:
- A market, including some sort of arcane/magical wares store.
- A tour of the Lab and a demonstration inside the Lab.
- A session of story-telling, beginning with some Forsaken propaganda.
- A lecture on the Shadow and a discussion of the Cult.
- Informal sharing of military intelligence with valuable allies.
- Drinks/refreshments inside the Inn.

If you feel you'd like to contribute to any of this, or you simply want to be there for the carnival-esque atmosphere, please do come online!

THIS IS THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY TO RETURN IF YOU HAVE BEEN INACTIVE OF LATE! OR, if you're not intending to make a permanent return, this'd still be a great chance to pop online, say hello, show some support and enjoy some quality RP!

The event shall be held in Brill and will hopefully last a couple of hours in total.
Here's a link to the Realm Forum thread: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2226268212, take a look at this for more information and give it a bump while you're there!

Hope you're all well!
Back to top Go down
geriand

geriand

Character
Name: Garthar Farrow
Profession: Warrior
Level:
The Sunstede Festival!  Left_bar_bleue80/80The Sunstede Festival!  Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: The Sunstede Festival!    The Sunstede Festival!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:50 am

Not intending to offer a false news, but after finishing my exams I've found myself with a mountain of spare time and nothing to do. The chances of me returning refreshed and more ready then ever are rapidly increasing and if things continue as they are now, there's a strong chance I'll be returning for this Very Happy

I'd also like to thank you Viatrix, never before have I logged into the forum and found something to read on EVERY single topic, you've done yourself and the guild proud.
Back to top Go down
Viatrix

Character
Name: Viatrix
Profession: Warlock
Level:

PostSubject: Re: The Sunstede Festival!    The Sunstede Festival!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:22 am

Right, PLEASE READ, if you're planning to help out with this event. The following is a list of specific roles for the event, beginning with those which I think have been filled:

- Touring Apothecary - Showing people round the Lab + a demonstration - Teo and/or Chloe.
- Shadow Preacher - Delivering a -short-, snappy and NOT controversial talk on the Shadow - Geri and/or Chloe.
- Host + Storyteller - Organising the telling of stories in the Inn + delivering their own - Viatrix (although, I am hoping somebody else might be able to replace me at some point!)
- Inn Keeper - Handing out drinks + refreshments - Manners.
- Guard - Standing on duty outside Inn/Lab + patrolling Brill - Dresta + ONE OTHER STILL NEEDED.
- Tactician - Passing on military reports to be sent back to Kalimdor with our allies - Anthraxius.
- Arcane Merchant - Selling a variety of rare/magical artifacts - Elli.
- Alchemist Merchant - Selling some potions and lotions to visitors - STILL NEEDED.
- Cockroach Merchant - Selling our favourite pet to visitors - STILL NEEDED.
- Festival Merchant - Selling Midsummer merchandise - STILL NEEDED.
- Forsaken Food Merchant - Selling 'traditional' Forsaken 'treats' - STILL NEEDED.

PLEASE RESPOND IF YOU CAN FILL A ROLE, you need not do this on your main character, I am happy for people to use alts to fill out all the necessary roles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Sunstede Festival!    The Sunstede Festival!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:20 am

Now, if Teo and Geri pick the tour/preaching parts, I can take over the Alchemy merchandise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sunstede Festival!    The Sunstede Festival!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sunstede Festival!
Page 1 of 1