The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Raven is Dead

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kelmith

Kelmith

Character
Name: Kelmith
Profession: Warlock
Level:
The Raven is Dead Left_bar_bleue80/80The Raven is Dead Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

The Raven is Dead Empty
PostSubject: The Raven is Dead   The Raven is Dead I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:20 am

(( a poster on Brill's public noticeboard))

Affiliate Kelmith, often known as "The Raven" was found dead few days ago north of Brill graveyard. The marks on the body would indicate that he was hit by firearms and he tumbled down the hill by the area, but the actual cause of death is uncertain. According to his testament, his body has been delivered to his apprentice, Solineria Nightshade residing in the outskirts of Agamand Mills.

It has been confirmed however, that despite the recent conflicts with his former employee Neivra Shylak, the woman is NOT responsible for his demise. If ANYONE has information regarding the possible culprit, or any other fact about the death which now seems like to have been caused by an act of murder, he or she is asked to report it to me, who has personally taken control of the investigation of the case, since no act was to be seen from the officials of the spine or Brill in general. Any aid with the investigation would also be welcome. If the job needs payment, it can be arranged due time. I can most of the time be found near the crime scene or patrolling the Brill graveyard.

Regards
- Deathguard Malcolm Rogers

(( so yeah, don't get the wrong idea. This isn't a series of events investigating Kelm's death just to find him still active later on. I'm having an IC conflict mostly outside Spine, and I thought that letting the Spine hear some stuff would help with its progress. So no need to even take notice any more than "Oh, the dick's dead" ICly, unless your character has a reason to react otherwise. Saying again, this doesn't have any more to do with the spine than my ear itching. I might scratch it a bit, but that's all. So far, I just wanted the spine to ICly believe Kelm's dead, to progress a secondary scheme. Joining the scheme despite the events in Andorhal is completely up to you ))
Back to top Go down

The Raven is Dead
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive-
Jump to: