The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aralisia Duralia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Molric

Character
Name: Molric
Profession: Hunter
Level:
Aralisia Duralia Left_bar_bleue70/0Aralisia Duralia Empty_bar_bleue  (70/0)

Aralisia Duralia Empty
PostSubject: Aralisia Duralia   Aralisia Duralia I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:25 am

Posters across Brill , Orgrimmar , and the Undercity all bear the caption

"By order of the Warchief Garrosh Hellscream the supposed Bloodknight and traitor Aralisia Duralia is to be slain on sight. Her head is worth it's weight in gold to the first to bring it to the Warchief.
Back to top Go down
Kelmith

Kelmith

Character
Name: Kelmith
Profession: Warlock
Level:
Aralisia Duralia Left_bar_bleue80/80Aralisia Duralia Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

Aralisia Duralia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aralisia Duralia   Aralisia Duralia I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:55 am

Brill:

"What's this?" Solineria asked Sarah as they passed the poster.

"What's what?" Sarah asked, her blind face not turning to her direction.

"It's a poster... says something of the warchief wanting the head of a renegade bloodknight or something." Solineria said arching her brows. "What would master do?"

Sarah raised her brows. "It doesn't say anything else?" she asked.

"No." Solineria replied a bit embarrassed.

"You know very well that harvesters think by themselves. We need a reason for slaying that person until the dark lady tells us to do so. Not even the grand harvester can tell us to do so without reason."

"I guess so..." Solineria said and backed away from the poster. "Maybe we should let each other know if we hear more?"

"Good idea." Sarah replied. "If the bloodknight is a threat to our kin as well, she must be put down immediately." Saying that, she walked away with the warlock apprentice, who kept looking back to the poster intrigued.

Meanwhile in Orgrimmar...

Kelmith was walking around in the drag with a large orc. The two got some odd faces on them, for an honorable orc and a forsaken were not a usual kind of pair. The two soldiers ignored the looks easily, being used to bigger pressure on the battlefield. What caught the orc's attention however was the poster to his left.

"Raven..." he said.

"What now, Zargath?" Kelmith replied.

"Take a look at this one..." the orc said, pointing at the poster. Kelmith took a while to read it a few times over.

"That's all?" he said with an arched brow.

"Seems so. I guess it means some work for me any time now." said the warsong orc, who was bound to be put hunting the bloodknight at some point.

"Count me out. I need more info than that." Kelmith said.

"Watch where you say that and how loud, there's a guard right over there." the orc warned firmly.

"I'll be fine. But I guess I'll start investigating the moment my banishment ends. Which is through the weekend somewhere." the warlock said, and beckoned Zargath to continue. Zargath followed.

"I know I should be following Hellscream blindly, as I propably will do, but would you mind report what you find to me too? If she's really evil, it might ease my mind with the case, knowing that I don't heave my axe for a bad cause. Hellscream is still unpredictable."

"Will do." Kelmith replied as they carried on walking.
Back to top Go down

Aralisia Duralia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive-
Jump to: