The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arllond's New application (hope its better)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Arllond

Arllond's New application (hope its better) Empty
PostSubject: Arllond's New application (hope its better)   Arllond's New application (hope its better) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 1:40 am

Player information:
I have been playing world of warcraft since 2008 December the 25th making it three years.

How confident would you say you are with the English language?

I am pretty confident, English is my first language but I might slip up from now and then typing too quickly in a rush to reply, or from me being tired.

What experience do you have with roleplaying in the past?

Unfortunately, my only experience of roleplaying, has been on world of warcraft.

What experience do you have within the World of Warcraft?

PVE has always been something I have done constantly throughout the game, I’ve raided a few times in Wrath of the Lich King, the only raids I have done, (never completed) are Uldar, Naxxramas, Trial of the Crusader and Icecrown citadel. I was both a dps, and a tank in the raids. Most of the time I was a tank though, second tank.
As for PVP I have always been trying to get into it, doing warsong, arathi, alterac and the like, I most of the time went to wintergrasp because of the fact that It had vechiles. I was never in an arena team or anything big; I just went on to have fun.
Roleplaying I have done for two years now, I’ve been in several guilds, one of which being the old Apothecarium on a character called Yuion, Blood elf deathknight. On the Steamwheedle cartel, I have had many roleplaying experiences such as being in a mercenary guild called “Northwind Free Company” On a Draenei warrior called Hadnei, another guild that I’ve been in for a while now, is the “Peace Keepers” I roleplayed with them on a Druid called Drocano (night elf). One of my latest roleplay guilds are the “Stormwind Guard” on a Dwarf hunter, who went to them because the “Mountaineers” split up.

If you were to join the guild, what would you bring to the strong OOC community the guild shares?

If I was to be accepted (highly unlikely 4th time trying) I’d try to bring a new happy face to the group maybe make a few jokes and try to get involved with the rest of the community. Although I’d probably only speak when needed, when talking with another guild member, I normally like to sit back and take in information.

If you were to join the guild, how often would you be able to play?

If I were to join the guild I’d be able to play Monday to Sunday.
Monday to Thursday; I’d be on from 4pm-10pm
Friday to Saturday and any holidays; I’d be on from 10am-11pm
Sunday; I’d be on from 10am- 10pm.

If you were to join the guild what would be your priority when online?

Talk to the guild, check events, roleplay, Help other guild members,level my character and get gear for roleplaying that would suit the guild.

Why do you wish to join the guild?

I have a need to take part in good heavy roleplay, I know the guild for good heavy roleplay, and to have a nice community to do it with.

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name: Arllond Mallton
Title: None.
Current Occupation: Deathguard.
Race: Undead-human.
In-game class and spec: Warrior, arms specc.
Ic class: Guard.
Hair color: Decaying green.
Eye color: Yellow.

Of the three Forsaken factions the guild represents: The Royal Apothecary Society, The Deathguard and The Deathstalkers. Which do you feel your character would fit in with best and why?

I believe that Arllond would fit into the Deathguard become of that fact that he adapts to his surroundings and thinks of tactical locations to place camps and such for ambushing, or just guarding.

How does your character feel about the place of the Forsaken in the Horde? And how does he/she react to other races within the Horde?

Arllond does not care for the Horde, he only pretends to care for them, he will act civil around them, but when it comes to him showing emotion for them, he displays none. His allegiance lies with his kin.

How does your character feel about the Wrathgate incident?

Arllond feels that the Incident was unfortunate; he does not believe that the horde or alliance should blame them as a race, when Putress and Varimathras were the ones to blame, their sins should not add to the Forsaken’s sins.

Character History:

Arllond was born in Anderhal into a farming family; He had several sisters and a brother all of which were older than him. They all worked together to keep the farm running, on nights it was cold, and they barely had enough food, most of the time it was a vegetable soup. On the cold nights he would look to the light for guidance. When he was five, his father past away, leaving him and his brother and sisters and mother to work on the farm. A few months after, there were strange noises coming from the crop field, Arllond went to investigate, and found two men stealing from their nearly finished crop, trampling on some, and just taking others, Arllond grabbed the nearest thing that could be used as a weapon, a shovel. He went to attack them, but ultimately failed, his mother found him in the morning lying on the floor, he was knocked unconscious. The men got away with the crop, leaving Arllond incapable of work. A few months later, Arllond now being 12 thought it was time he started to learn to fight, his recent experiences forcing him to think of this. He was taken away from the farm, to lordaeron to train. He spent years learning how to fight, Arllond now 20 with the skills to fight, enlisted into the army, ready to fight for his people. He was assigned with defending the region of Anderhal, so him being stationed there, he took the time to visit his family, to find the crop field demolished and his family gone. Six years, nothing much happened in his life, he conducted routine patrols and made a few arrests, until Kel’thuzard and his minions unleashed the plague of death from Anderhal, Arllond contracted the plague, and he died becoming an undead under the command of the Lich King. After a few years, when Sylvanas broke free of the Lich Kings grasp, he went with Sylvanas to help reclaim Lordaeron for them, the newly founded Forsaken. Yet, after they reclaimed the kingdom of lordaeron, he still roamed like a mindless zombie, searching for a purpose. He finally came, to a solution, The Forsaken Deathguard, he enlisted, and successfully joined. Now once again protecting the land he did in life, in death.

Why does your character want to join the guild?

Arllond believes the Spine is a good way to push the Forsaken forward into the new world that has opened up to them.

What skill set could your character bring to the guild?

Arllond is persistent as a warrior, ready to take any plan that leads to victory, even if it involves sacrificing himself, He also has the will to protect, he will jump in the way of attacks, or even go in front if it means protecting his kin.

How does your character respond to authority?

Arllond would respect his superior and complete his task, or if he believes there is an easier way, question. But most of the time he will get on with the task at hand.

Test of ability.
My essay will be on how the relation of the horde and Forsaken are improving.
The ever since the Wrathgate Incident the Forsaken have been forbidden to use full strength blight, Sylvanas followed that rule, for a bit. Since Garrosh Hellscream has taken charge, there have been little fights between the new Warchief and Sylvanas, for instance, she called him an “Ogre headed bafoon” he called her “A clever mouthed bitch”. This shows that they clearly dislike each other. Secondly Sylvanas , who is now pushing the borders of the Forsaken's land, have used the plague, for instance, at the now Ruins of Southshore, there are pools of the plague, and in Gilneas there are using the full strength blight, this makes Garrosh very angry. He also doesn’t approve of how they have recruited val’kyr to aid them in pro-creating new Forsaken; Garrosh exclaims how it is messing with the laws of nature, and how it makes Sylvanas like the Lich King. Although they fight with the orcs now, the horde has shown signs of kindness to the Forsaken. For instance the Trolls are not too fond of them either, due to the Trolls having shamanistic beliefs they do not like the Forsaken, but have learned to trust them in a time of war. The Orcs being controlled by demon masters once themselves, have feel an obligation to help them liberate people. A Tauren named Magatha Grimtotem also fight to help them, but is not all that she seems. However out of all the races the Blood elves have more trust in them than the rest, Slyvanas being a fallen Ranger General of the Quel’dorei it would explain why they show a slight trust, her being former kin. This brings me to the conclusion that the relationship was on the up rise, until Garrosh came along, it’s clear that Sylvanas doesn’t like him, and now the relationship is beginning to sink in my opinion.

Heh, my fourth attempt, hope it goes better.

Last edited by Arllond on Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:58 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Needed to proof read it and such.)
Back to top Go down

Arllond's New application (hope its better)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive-
Jump to: