The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morbént Felbane

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
callex12

Morbént Felbane Empty
PostSubject: Morbént Felbane   Morbént Felbane I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:15 am

I Started playing World of Warcraft on November 2004 I Started playing World of Warcraft when The first game came out - World of Warcraft - I Have been Playing for around seven years on the patch 1.8.3.

I Think i'm very Good in the English language because it is my first language and i was born there. I have no type of dyslexia or any such that can interrupt or disturb my Pronouncing or Typing the English language.I'm not that good at Punctuation but excellent at spelling

I have a lot of experience in RP i began Role playing when the burning crusade was first released. I have not been role Playing in any MMORPG type games, I have both Role playing experience in the horde and the alliance

PVE wise I've began raiding since Wrath of the Lich King I've Successfully Defeated the Lich King in Icecrown citidal and managed to Defeat the boss of Black wing descent on my Alliance paladin.My favorite raid has to be Icecrown citidal, I love the way The last boss Arthas In the middle of the fight he uses a number of spells to keep you inactive to move for a number of seconds. I also loved the Legendary drops you got from all the bosses in the raids As it provides a group PVP Advantage.
I have not had any experience in PVE arena's because i feel it is not my style of play, Because of it's 3v3 Layout etc. My favorite battleground is Alterac valley because Big battle encounters fits my style of play greatly. RP Wise i have been in several Large well known RP Guilds across the shat'ar realm Including the alliance guilds ''The Scarlet Conquest and ''The Scarlet Sigil'' And lastly ''Order of Lordaeron''. I've enjoyed these styles of Role-play and set up of lore As it fits my the role of my paladin. But I've wished to try New styles of Role-play Including Mercenary and evil. I usually role-play a Obeying character who listens to any orders given to him. my members still allow me to have my own opinions on what is right and what is wrong.

I Feel i can bring a friendly yet a Social upcoming to this guild because of my Sense of humor and Social Ways of speech. I Believe i can help the New players when it comes to help of questing Including dungeons. I Also will be able to fill them in on Role-playing lore so they do not mess up when it comes to Role-play. My attitude does seem to change depending on the way people have either been Writing to me..or treating me IC.

I Think i will be able to be a very active member because i'm on fairly regularly, I Love attending events. it is only sometimes that real life gets in the way of my playing e.g A Wedding or birthday, All my World of Warcraft characters are Long term members of every guild they join.

I Wish to join the spine for two reasons. One is that its a very Loyal guild to the forsaken and lady sylvannas there my character would best fit in with this. The second reason is because that it is a race restricted guild and is therefore it would seem Fair E.g ''The Warsong offensive'' You don't see a bunch of blood elves and forsaken in there Because it is A Orcish guild

Name: Morbént Felbane
Born: Human Male,
Title: Morbént the Ruthless
Time Undead: 10 years
Died: Aged 45
Race: Undead Male
Level: 85
Class: Death knight, Frost Spec
In Char: Deathstalker, Guard
Hair: Rotting Black
Eyes: Glowing Light blue

I Think my character would best fit in with the Death Guards Because, My Character has already completed his Training within the Deathguard's Because he has proved a worthy soldier and a very strong one in combat.

My Character's thought on the Wrathgate Incident Including his kind was an Act of Traitorous Proportions But...Secretly in his mind he is thinking that none Ever underestimates the power of the forsaken or doubt them.

Morbént's Family were a Family that thrived in The Plague-lands He spent much of his life Training with A group of Soldiers in Andorhal And The Felbane family Became a Family of Warriors, His Father was a Second war Veteran along with the Male's in his family before him. Though the land was crippled during the third war Because of The Necromancer Kel'thuzad and the cult of the damned's Plague The Felbane family was the last to leave Andorhal When it was attacked by the scourge. His Mother was Killed during the assault But Him and his father fled to Tirifisal Glades and worked from there on in Agamand mills Him and his father continued training and Working at the farm For a number of years Enjoying The Pleasures of The Lush lands. When the Scourge assaulted Tirifsal Including the Invasion of Agamand mills Morbént Felbane and His Father Mark Felbane stayed defending the mills against the Hordes of the dead. They Finnaly died Two hours into the assault Along with the The Farmers and the Rich Agamand family. Morbént was then risen a couple of years after By the Val'kyr And Served the Lich king for a year...He then learned of his wrongs at the battle of lights hope...When Tirion Fordring Defeated Arthas and forced him to retreat to Northrend. Morbént Then Gained a vast reputation in the Forsaken and Became a Deathguard with was Honored in the Ranks of the Forsaken.

My Character wants to join The Spine because it's Pledged its Loyalty to the Forsaken and Will never trust any Member of the Horde. Secondly That is a Elite Operative Group and that He will fit into a Millitary-Style Group.

Morbént is a Warrior type Character and that he is a Very experienced warrior. He believes he can Add a very strong arm to the Spine and Can bring his Tactical Strategic Mind into the Fields of battle.

I Believe that Relations between the forsaken and the horde are worsening because Of Sylvannas's Refusal to do what the New Warchief Orders her to and that The Orcs to not Trust the Forsaken due to the Wrathgate Incident. From there on my opinion is that The Orcish Horde have never or Ever will like the forsaken but Relations always Rise and fall between the Horde Factions E.g The Death of the Tauren Chieftain Made Relations between the Orcs and the Tauren fall dramatically
But...Onto the main matter The Forsaken have lost their reputation within the Horde for some main reasons
1. The Wrathgate Incident
2. The Plague Used in gilneas
3. Sylvannas's Hate for Grommash Hellscream
I Hope you accept my application Smile

Back to top Go down

Morbént Felbane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morbént Felbane   Morbént Felbane I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:49 pm

I have to give in one point, that you should think of - the character's name is the name of the npc in Duskwood, which is not the bright idea.

Quote :

My attitude does seem to change depending on the way people have either been Writing to me..or treating me IC.

^ You should work on that. IC relations should NOT affect OOC relations and otherwise, because it's immature and annoying.

That's my cent in, ofcourse accepting/declining your application will be up to the officers.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Marwonaeth

Marwonaeth

Character
Name: Nathan Black
Profession: Warlock
Level:
Morbént Felbane Left_bar_bleue85/85Morbént Felbane Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

Morbént Felbane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morbént Felbane   Morbént Felbane I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:21 am

This has got my stamp of approval.
While I wonder how you're using capitalisation, your spelling is good and your understanding of Lore is spot on. Contact me, Cage or Manners in-game for an interview!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Morbént Felbane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Morbént Felbane   Morbént Felbane I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morbént Felbane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive-
Jump to: