The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where the hell have you been, Cage?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cage

Where the hell have you been, Cage? Empty
PostSubject: Where the hell have you been, Cage?   Where the hell have you been, Cage? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:51 am

The Forsaken would have smirked faintly, if he had any skin left around his jaw. A human lay before him, covered in blood from the torn leg that lay limply on the ground before Cage. The man's eyes were fearful of the shambling corspe that lay before him.

''I hope you know, Worgen, if it wasn't for your information... Many more would have had to suffer in your place. I would have cut through every single one of you to pay for my dear Maria. You lost your leg, a minor sacrifice compared to my child.''

Cage moved forward, his claw having extended and positioned itself by the human's blood-stained cheek. A glint of metal caught the human's eye as the Forsaken raised his blade, Hatestrike.

The name was somewhat... Fitting.

Pressing the weapon forward in one short thrust, the human was gutted on the spot. Choking on blood and anguish, the cursed man eventually slid from the Forsaken's sword and dropped his back to the floor, leaving this life for the next.

''And that, is how I got here, Warlock.''

Last edited by Cage on Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cage

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell have you been, Cage?   Where the hell have you been, Cage? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:00 am

Cage lay shackled in a dark room, his wrist bound to the nearby wall along with his feet. The man brought upright due to the positioning of the sheer ammount of chain that kept him in place. Chuckling darkly, the Forsaken glanced over to the figure that lay before him.

She was of medium build, tall and quite lithe; He could not identify her face in detail but he knew by her sweet, melodic voice that she was elven. Having inspected her for many days in this darkness he had made several notes in his mind to dwell over in the silent periods of his containment.

She had long, raven black hair and like him, was shackled to the nearby wall. Unfortunately for Cage, her chains were long and did not tie her hands. The woman had taken it upon herself to tease and most of all, torture the Forsaken that lay in the cell with her.

And unfortunately. She was bat-shit insane.

That's always a turn off.

Cage sighed loudly, the Warlock looked up from her bloodstained nails, giggling with amusement and curiousity. Dragging herself towards the corspe lieing against the wall, she uttered; ''What's the matter, Matthew? Feel like you're never going to get out of here? Like you're going to be stuck with little old me for years to come? We can live for hundreds of years aslong as we are sustainted, my love.''

Tilting his head up, the man's single eye was what provided him light in these moments. He stared at her, trying to drag more details into his mind. But before he could, she shocked him with another strangled curse from her tainted lips. He writhed against the chains and called out for mercy, she was quite the enchantress, and not his first choice to be locked alone with...

Last edited by Cage on Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cage

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell have you been, Cage?   Where the hell have you been, Cage? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:14 am

''Fine... Fine. I'll... Tell you more.''

The woman cackled happily, setting herself back down at her side of the room and placing her hands onto her cheeks. Scratching away as always at the skin of her face, she had told him earlier that she wished to be like Cage, with no skin on her lower jaw. Yet the woman could not withstand the pain when she dug deep enough, and she would start to scream at that point.

It was making him more nervous by the second, the screams brought back memories. The most recent, of his hand. Glancing to the floor, he knew his hand lay there somewhere, he had attempted to chew of his wrists to free himself during a particular torture, but the woman had stopped him after she realised what he was going to do. His arm now hanged limply by his side, and he could do nothing without his five fingers except bat the woman away when she got to close.

''Now then... Where was I...''

Cage gathered himself from the Worgen that he had gutted, wandering past it's corspe and up the stairs it had been guarding. He had gathered what he wanted from the being, the password to the room at the top of this wooden ascension. Lifting his hand as he reached the top stair, he rapped rather politely on the metal surface.

''We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.''

How they ever opened that door to his rumbled, coarse tone Cage would never know.

Darting through the door as it opened, Cage lifted his blade and downed the guard in an instant. A quick slash to the man's neck caused the human to writhe to the ground in surprise and pain, blood spilling across the rafters and sinking through the veins of the household.

Moving forward in quick succesion, the corspe would not stop for thought now that he had reached this point. He carried on through the corridors and past the guest room doors, he was only for one, the Noble that had poisoned his wife's thoughts and views of himself. Cage's shoulder slammed into the wooden barricade and broke the lock from the very door, it flew open to reveal a well-dressed Gilnean holding a rather odd linked item.

A chain net.
Back to top Go down
Cage

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell have you been, Cage?   Where the hell have you been, Cage? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:31 am

''Pffftttt-.... Ahahahahaha! So he caught you... Pfft-Ahahahaha!''

The Warlock found this somewhat amusing, to Cage's general irritance. His eye lay in her direction, yet he could not see her, only the taunts and cries of laughter towards the man. She eventually rose, stepping across the broken floor with difficulty due to the metal that lay around her ankles. The nails of both hands slid up across Cage's chest, she tilted her face before his and it glowed with both of their eyelight. The bottem of her face had been torn apart, it was merely a mass of blood and veins, yet he could still make out her satisfied smirk.

''Am I one of you now, my love?''

Grinding his teeth together, the Forsaken muttered to the Warlock; ''Yes. You are Forsaken... Free me from these chains, and I will embrace you.''

She gasped with delight and happiness, moving her hands to his shackles, she began to burn away at them with her fel magic... To completely no avail, of-course. ''I... I can't, my love.''

Frowning, the man had guessed at the fact that she may've broken her wrist shackles herself. He finally had to ask, but not sound to eager about the question; ''How did you remove your chains? You must have a way... Darling.''

She nodded quickly, or so the outline in this darkness told him. The woman slinked away into the depths of the room, and for a moment Cage thought he had lost his chance. Until she came dragging herself back with a light tinkle of metal. Something rose before his eye, and he saw it, the keys to his, and her chains.

''You had them all along... But why. Why didn't you unshackle yourself?''

''I wanted to stay with you. If I let you go. I know you'd leave me forever... So... I kept you hating me, that way you'd always want to escape, but with no hope. But now... You love me!''

Her eyes darted up to him, he could see the insanity dwelling within' them, how quickly spoken and rambled her words were. She was lost to the darkness of this room and pity still dwelled inside him... She was a Warlock and had tormented him for more than a week to his count, but not only that but she was as locked in here as he was. These shackles may not open their prison door afterall.

''Get me out've here. My love.''

''First things first... I need to make sure you love me.'' The woman wandered closer to Cage, and tilted her torn face before his, smiling at the man and sliding her palms down his stomach. Matthew, with all his strength, had to swallow from the image of what was about to happen. She disgusted him, and he pitied her, but most of all, he needed to act as-though he was about to enjoy the 'activity.'

I should've eaten that other hand when I had the damn chance.
Back to top Go down
Cage

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell have you been, Cage?   Where the hell have you been, Cage? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:50 am

Licking over her lips softly, the woman dragged her torn dress back onto her shoulders and took an intake of breath. Tilting her head in his direction, she had lit the room with her own fel flame, her face now looked more gruesome than ever... It was clear, she would not live for much longer, she was loosing to much blood and the man had to take full advantage of what strength she had left.

''Now that... That is over. My love... May you open the door to the cell?''

Cocking her head slowly, blood ran from one corner of her mouth and dripped to the ground. She squeaked: ''But what if I want to keep you here, forever!?''

Fuck. She isn't going to let me out, and she doesn't realise she's dieing with how far gone she is.

Wandering forward, Cage was wearing what scraps of his armor he still had left. He gently took her hand with his only available one, and began to spin words in an attempt to charm the Elven woman. All the while, her emerald eyes stared at him in awe, not having seen the man walk or give such gentle gestures towards her yet.

''I need you to open the door. My daughter is behind it, and every second I am stuck in here, is another she is starving. You must, my love. Please.''

The Elven woman tilted her head towards the steel door, then back to Cage. She frowned uncertainly, her bloodied face facing the direction of the steel barricade once more, summoning was strength she had left in her, the girl screeched and released a barricade of fel-flames upon the metal. Loud cries of protest rang into the air from both the door and the woman's body, she was unable to manage such effort, but she knew she must for her love.

The woman dragged herself towards the door with her own improvised magic, and lay herself against the dented metal. Tilting her head back to Cage, a tear of blood running down her face as she whimpered in sadness; ''I love you, Matthew.''

The elf exploded outwards, causing the door to bend backwards, creating an exit for the man with the force of the blast. The Warlock was utterly seperated from life, putting all her power into a final attack on the steel for her 'love.'

Swallowing and wandering to the door, the man lifted himself through it and gazed around the empty corridor. They would be here soon, he had to run and come back another day, but that girl... He gazed back to what remained of her, and closed his eyes from the agony brought by the scene. Such a poor, muddled child, she would have parents just like his daughter before she died, and they would miss her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the hell have you been, Cage?   Where the hell have you been, Cage? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where the hell have you been, Cage?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive :: The Undercity Register-
Jump to: