The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sintran Maltern

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jack-mck

Sintran Maltern Empty
PostSubject: Sintran Maltern   Sintran Maltern I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:03 pm

Hello

I have been a player of WoW since The Burning Crusade, however I had previously had experiance on the game. In honesty I would no consider myself to be an expert player, but i can certainly handle myself and work well with others.

English is my first language, and I would say I speak and write fairly well.

In terms of experiance in Roleplay, i have played warhammer online, mainly the Dawn of War games. I have also be in a few amateur RP guilds in WoW which all collapsed sadly.

I have a lot of experience in PvE, namely dungeons such as those in Icecrown. PvP I enjoy but am not the most skilled at. RP I would say I am fairly confident. I am fairly new to raiding and I only really got my act together in ICC. However i am a fast learner and I caught on fairly quickly. I occasionaly read WoW lore to gather information for RP and general interest.

I believe I can bring a friendly attitude, along with help for newer players. I'm also willing to learn and I apprciate a nice atmosphere. I do not intend to 'spam' guild chat, and will only use it if needed, I shall happily remain in character if that is required.
The Guild would always be my priority as I can redo raids and such any other time.

Name: Sintran Maltern
Born: Human Male
Died: age 27
Time undead: 8 years
Level: currently 8 but I aim to be above 20 soon, however I am revising at present for upcoming exams
Class: Rogue, probably assassination or subtlety
In-Char: Rogue
Hair: Black
Eyes: n/a

I would probably best fit in with the deathstalkers as I am a rogue. I always prefere to learn about my target and gather all information before my kill, if the kill is indeed required. I find patience is key to everything, although I do not underestimate the value of a blade.

I feel the forsaken were and still are accepted lightly by the other members of the horde, except the bloodelves who have a better relationship with us than most for Slyvanas vouched for them in their hour of need. I reguard the other members of the horde as allies, but to serve Slyvanas ties will be broken.
The Orcs are a brutal race, few understand the need to still their blade, and their tongue. I have no love for this Garrosh character. he is a but a bloodthirsty child to my eyes. As for the goblins, their just smaller, more intelligent orcs, but they may have their uses. true orcs however would serve as a rather useful meat shield, don't you think?
The bloodelves, highly regarded by myself for their intellect and manner. A Race of great potential. In fact I'd quite happily help them develop. Again The Dark Lady comes first.
Trolls, a most interesting race, primitive yet I see potenial in them. They could prove to be quite a powerful ally in the coming years.
Tauren, a deluded and proud race. Whilst I admire their knowlegde of the world I believe they would serve better in combat.

The Wrathgate. A terrible incident where many lives were lost for little cause. The motives were unsound and the deployment was misleaded. It tarnished our reputation within the Horde, but maybe for the better. The Forsaken are not to be toyed with and the horde should be aware of what we can do.

My family is sadly hard to talk about. My parents died in a foolish battle with an orcish tribe. I loved them but we were intruding upon their land. I did seek revenge on the ones who landed the killing blows, I got that revenge and have their heads as trophies. As for my Sister, I don't know where she is. A warlock of great power she took both of us away from the slaughter. She directed me elsewhere and i have not seen her since, whether she remains amonst the living is yet to be seen.

Born in Tirisfal my family moved to the Hillsbrad Foothills. Much of my early life was me training with my father, from an early age I had a talent for not being detected. When the Orcs came to 'remove' us from their land I hid upstairs. I crept down in time to seen my mother butchered, and my father being mutilated. The anger and hatred i felt was immense, but I still knew it was our own fault the orcs had come. The floor creaked bbeneath me and a large Orc spotted me. I ran as the odds were too great. I found my sister chanting in her chamber and just as i reached her she screached some denomic word. I awoke in a Church in what is now known as the eastern Plaguelands.
After that little occured. I searched for my sister to no avail. I found a trainer, whos name I shall not disclose and continued for a number of years in that manner.
The matter of my death is of minor embarassment. I was sent to scout a scourge location to the north of the church, which had now become a place of regular visitation. I found the camp and I crept in silently. A few maps, and few documents, not a lot was there so I decided to leave. Then a nightelf catch my eye. She was of great beauty, even by her races standards, and was locked inside a large cage. I was bewitched and i agreed to help her, in the mind she would be grateful. I went to retrieve the key and kill the one who possesed it, but he was much larger than I expected. The abomination turned towards me, as the air escaped me in an uncontrolled gasp. With little effort he flung a hook at me which I dodged, but regrettably I did exactly what he wished. He smashed me to the ground with one hand and continued to beat me. Then I awoke in Tirisfal, confused, rusty in terms of skill, but grateful for the second chance, and eternally loyal to The Dark Lady.

I wish to join the guild for two reasons. the first being my state of employment. I am about to finish my training and become a fully fledged deathstalker, but I have no current secter loyalties or future assignments. Secondly I wish to work purely for the Forsaken, as I do not fully trust the rest of the Horde, as I explained earlier. I aim to serve as an informant, spy and assassin. Whatever is required of me.
I am Loyal to Slyvanas and therefore my superiors. I will do as I am asked, but should there be somthing I am not entirly comfortable with, I will report it to another member.

As outlined in the G.R.E.A.T guide you have created you have asked for me to report on whether or not I feel the forsaken are evil.

I do not feel that the forsaken are evil for a number of reasons. For one take a look at the living races of Azeroth. They consist of Rogues, Warlocks, Mages etc. They dabble in the dark arts and war with eachother constantly. We forsaken are no different from them except for our obvious state of animation. Also We are seen as cold and uncaring, this is simply misunderstanding. We care about certain things, I just don't believe we show it as much. Emotion leads to all manner of problems and should be kept under control. Take the death of my parents, i could have given in to the anger and charged down to battle in a blind fury, but I would have died. Emotion Is dangerous.
Of Course events such as the wrathgate reinforce others opinions of us in a negative manner. However all societies have their darksides, their demons if you will.
We Forsaken seek to improve our prospects, and that somtimes leads to force. The use of plague and magic can have some frightening effects, but somtimes fear is a wonderful weapon. The Forsaken are not to be toyed with, we have seen death and come away from it, so anyone who stands in our way be damned.
We are not evil we are just bent on survival and imporvment, as are all others races.

As a final note I like to say I read G.R.E.A.T and followed it as best I could, I did not enter the picture at the end of this document for technical reasons. Thankyou for your time.
Back to top Go down
Marwonaeth

Marwonaeth

Character
Name: Nathan Black
Profession: Warlock
Level:
Sintran Maltern Left_bar_bleue85/85Sintran Maltern Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

Sintran Maltern Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sintran Maltern   Sintran Maltern I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:40 am

Hello there, thank you taking the time to post an application on our forums.

However, I am going to have to decline you, for two reasons.
One, while your vocabulary is relatively large, I spotted too many grammatical errors.
Secondly, while what little lore you have included in the application is true, there is not enough included for me to assess your understanding of it.

I am sorry of my decision, but the application is not up to our standards.

Please, do feel free to try again at another point in time.
Back to top Go down

Sintran Maltern
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive-
Jump to: