The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jarasi's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jarasi

Jarasi's Application Empty
PostSubject: Jarasi's Application   Jarasi's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:49 am

Player Information

I first started playing World of Warcraft in the year 2007, around the summer month of July if I can remember correctly. I first started playing the game itself, although I did start in the time that Burning Crusade was around. A few months later I got the Burning Crusade and from then on in got hooked. Played through the entire Wrath of the Lich King expansion and like everyone else got Cataclysm on Christmas Day. So, I've been playing World of Warcraft for... the best part of four years.

Grasp of the English Language

Well, I would say that I have got a good grasp of the english language, which is odd since I'm from Ireland! I do admit that in the extremely long words I do tend to mess up the spelling slightly, but on the whole I do try to spell things to the best of my ability.

Experience with Roleplay

I was first exposed to roleplaying when I found someone RPing on my starter realm Hellfire (thank god I got out when I did, the PvE and PvP was driving me up the wall!) I just felt like RPing. It give me another thing to do on the game. That and I could be who I wanted to be without people laughing at me for no reason, even if it was some loller. The only real type of RP I have been exposed to is on World of Warcraft although I have done a small amount of forum roleplay on a game called "Dead Frontier".

World of Warcraft Experience

Well, there is so much to talk about I'm not sure if I should fill it all in, so I'll cut down some bits. PvP-wise I was never a massive fan of PvP, Always really thought why someone would waste their time bothering to kill other players when you would gain no real life benefit. As for PvE, I have always been a fan of PvE. The encounters are always the most fun to enjoy. It is just the massively failing pugs that I keep getting into that annoy me on that front, probably the encounter I would most like to see is the Lich King and the Yogg-Saron encounters. I have done so many dungeons and raids across the content I don't even want to mention them all, although my main roles would be as a DPS or as a tank. As for RP I started with the Alliance and became a fan of it. I don't mind what RP it is, as long as it isn't completely senseless and was just a pile of garbage to annoy other players. As for guilds I have been in a number of guilds...let me think...ah yes, Holy Templars in my early days, Shatterfang Clan, Argent Reach and The Thousand Eyes on another current character to name a few. For the best part of three years (apart from some Horde incursions) I was mainly an Alliance person until recently when a cataclysm of it's own was happening. Afterwards I decided to move to the Horde and I like the difference. I have always wondered what The Spine was like and I have heard good stories, so I thought "Why not?"

Guild Stuff

I HATE Chuck Norris! I would rather set his beard on fire and then throw him into a nuke silo. But on a more serious note: I would rather sit quietly in the corner and soak up the experience of the guild.

Activity

That would depend on a number of factors. For example I already have another character in another guild that does events. Not to mention the emotional attachment of my first character compels me to level him back up. But, I would ALWAYS try to get online with Jarasi at least once a day!

Choice

If I had to choose between an RP event on Jarasi, an RP event on another character or some hardcore leveling on my alliance remake... I would skip the hardcore leveling, attend the event on Jarasi and try my best to make the other event on my other character.

Reason's of Joining

Well, I have always wanted to know what The Spine was like. I was never really interested with the Forsaken, but because of this guild it now gives me an interest to try one out and see what Forsaken RP is like.

In-Character Information

Name: Jarasi Shadowblade
Title: None
Race: Undead Human
Level: 6 (Can reach level 20 in no time at all thanks to Heirloom&Co.!)
In-Game Class and Spec: Assassination/Subletly Rogue (Planned specs.)
IC Class: Assassin

Physical Features

Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Yellow Glow
Height: 5'2''

Character Belonging
I feel that Jarasi would fit in best with the Deathstalkers since sneaking about is what she basically does.

History

Place of Forsaken in the Horde:}
Wrathgate Incident:} All of this information cannot be filled in for IC and OOC reasons:
Family:} IC: She has complete amnesia and cannot remember anything as of yet
Character History:} OOC: I would want to properly organise the lore behind her in case I make a mistake

IC Reasons for Joining

She was in Brill when she found the members of The Spine packing up. She thought to herself that they seem a lot more saner than the Forsaken in Brill, so she decided to tag along with them. Later on when she does remember herself a bit better she'll come to find a sense of belonging in The Spine.

RP Skill Set

When Jarasi's potential is unlocked, she'll be able to brew deadly poisons, pick the locks of even the most secure doors and kill with NO emotion whatsoever, even if it was one of her friends.

Authority

Most of the time, Jarasi would obey the orders given to her. Some orders she may think twice before obeying them blindly, but then again, a true soldier thinks his or her actions through in their head before doing them.

Essay on the lack of Purpose for the Forsaken

Revenge. Vindiction. Vengeance. All caused by emotions of hate, jealousy and justice. Most people would happily go and kill a murderer if they killed one of their own. The problem afterwards though, is what you do when you've done the deed. This is now the position of Sylvanas. Much like Maiev obsessing over the killing of Illidan, Sylvanas wanted to shoot an arrow straight through the head of the Lich King for what he did to her and her people. Fair enough you might think, if you were killed and forced to roam as a banshee at his whim you would be pissed off. But then, what do you do AFTER you've done the deed? Some might say that you can find peace knowing that justice has been served. Others might say that now you've done what you done, you have nothing else to do which makes you nothing. Parts of both statements have come true. The Forsaken have managed to regain the free will away from the Lich King and they have managed to get rid of their slave king, but, without something to hunt they decided to attack Gilneas, a place with NO significence to them whatsoever. What's more, Sylvanas decided to make a cruel twist with death and use the Val'kyr to raise her fallen comrades. Not a good idea when Garrosh Hellscream is Warchief. So, from my point of view, by killing the Lich King, Sylvanas is slowly becoming what she set out to kill in the first place and is slowly paying the price for it by losing her connections with the new, Garrosh controlled Horde as well as her sanity.
Back to top Go down

Jarasi's Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive-
Jump to: