The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Black Family Tree

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marwonaeth

Marwonaeth

Character
Name: Nathan Black
Profession: Warlock
Level:
The Black Family Tree Left_bar_bleue85/85The Black Family Tree Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

The Black Family Tree Empty
PostSubject: The Black Family Tree   The Black Family Tree I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:14 pm

I pulled myself together and decided to write a summary of the Black family (that of Felucia) in terms of branches. I've always liked Felucia due to her background, so here is a tree of notable people in her family.

Jeremy Black
Jeremy Black was the 'founder' of the Black Family, it is he who gave his family a renowned name in Silverpine by establishing a drug emporium, run in the shadows. He sold both harmful and helpful drugs and remedies to everyone with a big enough purse. What made his business controversial though, is that he dealt with people in the army too, allies and enemy alike. By this, he filled several notebooks with contacts, and he became a well-known face in the Western Lorderon. And probably the most cold-hearted, too.
Jeremy was married twice. His first marriage, his first and only love, died tragically at the hands of nature, which left him childless and aged.
His second marriage wasn't as merry, and was more a tool for him to have children to carry the weight of his emporium on. This was Lillie Black.
Lillie Black was more or less sold by her own family, the Storm family, for a generous bag of gold. She too died, but how is not known. Before so, however, she had given birth to Nathan Marwon Black and Felucia Lillie-Vraenesha Black. Jeremy was killed by Felucia, who in a state of insanity and rage drove a knife through his chest. His last words were "I am proud of you, s-". He is buried underneath the ruins of the Black Estate, south of Pyrewood.

Nathan Marwon Black
Nathan was the oldest of two children, and the favoured of the two. He is five years older than Felucia.
He studied alchemy at the highest degree, and he was trained by his father in business. He turned out to be a natural talent for both.
Most notably, he was very similar to Jeremy, inheriting his lack of emotion and bloodied teeth, but also something else, a feature much more prominent in Felucia; blood lust. While Lillie Black was no killer, she certainly wasn't a maid either.
It is well-known that Nathan more than despised Felucia, both for her gender and her mind. It was he who convinced his father to erase her from his testimony, and greasing her name direly. He even went as far as going to the court of the Capital City to banish her from the Black family, but he never got that far, as Felucia killed him before he went to the Capital City.
Nathan was childless, however it was widely known that he was a lustful man who kept to the shadows, and with pride took the weight of the Black emporium upon his shoulders, and it continued to sprout.
He too died at the hands of Felucia, though he did manage to strike Felucia before with a stiletto he usually carried. This left a permanent scar across her left thigh. He had no last word, but it is rumoured that instead of crying in pain when death found it's way in his heart, he smiled. Some rumours even goes as far as him cackling upon viewing death in the eyes. He too was buried underneath the Black Estate, but he was later relocated to the Brill cemetery.

Felucia Lillie-Vraenesha Black
Felucia was Nathan Black's younger sister. Even from her childhood, she was disliked by both her father and brother, leaving her alone in the wealthy house. She was denied education, until the age of fifteen, whereas Nathan received brilliant education from the age of eight. This was intentionally done by her father, who more or less viewed Felucia as a marriage-tool to come closer to wealthy lords. This meant that the only training she received as a child, was iron-hard discipline. Nathan, even though his father didn't allow him to, more or less helped him teach her discipline. One could say that she was a ragdoll, destined for endless beatings.
The only bright point in her childhood was Suzané Reinehart, daughter of Elias Reinehart, one of Jeremy Black's contracts, who lived in Stratholme. Elias would often bring Suzané with him to the Black Estate, as a symbol of faith. During the meetings, she went astray, finding Felucia locked in a closet. This was the beginning of a four-year long friendship. Felucia would often find protection from Nathan in her, because she was thirteen years older than Felucia, and she had the courage to report Nathan's brutal mischiefs to his father. Suzané also bought a diary for Felucia, thinking that it would be helpful for her to have 'someone' to share her despair with.
Felucia was forcibly wedded to Luciph Storm, son of a prominent Lord in Gilneas, at the age of eighteen. A year later, Suzané died at the hands of nature, when a grave illness struck her fast and quickly. Up to this point, Felucia had no idea that Suzané was just as disliked as herself, and hence Suzané was denied a proper burial, resulting in Felucia finding her dumped not far from the Black Estate. She buried her herself.
This event sent Felucia into a sulking deep depression, which was soon converted to fiery rage as her husband picked up the habit of beating her whenever she was in tears. Rage was soon converted into despair, despair into madness, and madness into insanity. A red morning, she cut the throat of Luciph Storm, and fled to the Capital City. Here, she lived, working as a bar-wench for barely enough money. She also took up alchemical studies, which was paid with money gained from 'serving' male customers. She lived this horrible life until the age of thirty-nine, when she went on a bloody mission to murder her own family. She started by going to a cottage in Pyrewood, in which her father lived his remaining years. While he was old and weak, Felucia spared him no mercy, and murdered him with a knife. Shortly after, she went to the expanded Black Estate, which has clearly thrived under the rule of Nathan Black, who she killed with the same bloodied blade.
She died the same year, not long after the murders, taking her own knife with the same blade which she killed the other members of the Black family. Her last words are said to be "Born black. Lived black. Died black."
She was never buried properly, instead she was thrown in a hole in a ground in the City's cemetery, which the Scourge dug up completely the same year.

That is the prominent members of the Black Family. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing. Please do ask or point out something which makes no sense!

Last edited by Marwonaeth on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:30 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Viatrix

Character
Name: Viatrix
Level:
The Black Family Tree Left_bar_bleue80/80The Black Family Tree Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: The Black Family Tree   The Black Family Tree I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:29 pm

Cooooooooooooooooooooooool... I love the fact that you've put together something that really goes far back and which obviously influenced Felucia's rather 'twisted'/'heartless' outlook... It's rare to see such thought put into a character. Good job! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Drodal

Drodal

PostSubject: Re: The Black Family Tree   The Black Family Tree I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:20 pm

Don't forget Jeremy's brother Sirius!

Wonder what happened to that guy...
Back to top Go down
Viatrix

Character
Name: Viatrix
Level:
The Black Family Tree Left_bar_bleue80/80The Black Family Tree Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: The Black Family Tree   The Black Family Tree I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:02 am

More..? *begs*
Back to top Go down
Marwonaeth

Marwonaeth

Character
Name: Nathan Black
Level:
The Black Family Tree Left_bar_bleue85/85The Black Family Tree Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

PostSubject: Re: The Black Family Tree   The Black Family Tree I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:30 am

Viatrix wrote:
More..? *begs*
Wish granted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Family Tree   The Black Family Tree I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Family Tree
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive :: The Forsaken Committee-
Jump to: