The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WoW Insider Article: Struggling to find Roleplay?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
geriand

geriand

Character
Name: Garthar Farrow
Profession: Warrior
Level:
WoW Insider Article: Struggling to find Roleplay? Left_bar_bleue80/80WoW Insider Article: Struggling to find Roleplay? Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

WoW Insider Article: Struggling to find Roleplay? Empty
PostSubject: WoW Insider Article: Struggling to find Roleplay?   WoW Insider Article: Struggling to find Roleplay? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 11:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Ringkir

Ringkir

Character
Name: Ringkir
Profession: Rogue
Level:
WoW Insider Article: Struggling to find Roleplay? Left_bar_bleue80/80WoW Insider Article: Struggling to find Roleplay? Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: WoW Insider Article: Struggling to find Roleplay?   WoW Insider Article: Struggling to find Roleplay? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 1:03 am

A very interesting Article Geriand. I think i might try that disconecting thing some-time and see what happens, but we all know Ringkir is perfect right? xD i Joke.

P.S- Trolls in blood-forged = a no no ( if it's called that, you know what i mean.)
Back to top Go down
Marwonaeth

Marwonaeth

Character
Name: Nathan Black
Profession: Warlock
Level:
WoW Insider Article: Struggling to find Roleplay? Left_bar_bleue85/85WoW Insider Article: Struggling to find Roleplay? Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

PostSubject: Re: WoW Insider Article: Struggling to find Roleplay?   WoW Insider Article: Struggling to find Roleplay? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:13 am

This is an excellent piece of writing.
It speaks the truth in a not-so-offensive, but constructive way.
I love every piece of it, and I'd even do the list and peer-assessement for my main characters... Possibly even future ones too.

Thank you for sharing this with us, Geri.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WoW Insider Article: Struggling to find Roleplay?   WoW Insider Article: Struggling to find Roleplay? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WoW Insider Article: Struggling to find Roleplay?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive :: The Forsaken Committee-
Jump to: