The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daneton's app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daneton

Daneton's app Empty
PostSubject: Daneton's app   Daneton's app I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:58 am

Minor note: I am tired at the very moment, so if i get some typos or lack anything, i am sorry, and will edit it!

PLAYER INFORMATION
How long (approximately) have you been playing World of Warcraft?
-I think its 3-4 years. I got it near the release of the Sunwell raid, and arounc christmas time. Its alittle blurry, but i have played quite a long time i feel.

How confident would you say you are with the English language?
I would say i am doing alright, but i don't denie my english is not top perfect, but i do my best. Due i am from Denmark and got minorly part of that... ehm Dislexia thing, how how the fel its spelled, in denmark we call it to be Word Blind *Shrug*

What experience do you have with roleplaying in the past?
Well, I used to do LARP(Live Acitve RolePlay) for over 7 years, but that is a past now. And for WoW i been Roleplaying for around.. 2-3-4 years? Well, what i CAN say is i know my lore, i know my RolePlay. And yes, i once too did lolRP and BAD rp, but heck! its the past ya know. I say my experience is pretty good, thanks to all those wonderfull guilds i been in. Out of that, i been facinated by alot of RPG games which i fail to remember the name of. And tons of Fantasy books.

What experience do you have within the World of Warcraft?
How to put this... I have played a bit of everything, but most RP i'll say. Sure i been in BattleGrounds getting my ass kicked because the damage dont hurt my repair bill! And yes, i have done a few raids now and then. And even run through some retro dungeons for fun with my friends and such. In raiding most recently it been Druid-Tanking some few ICC10 bosses, and lots of heroics. And for RolePlay, i been very activate to try to find it. In the past i been part in many wonderfull guilds. My Dwarf Paladin is member of the, once, glorius Stonefoot Clan! And my Half-Human, Half-Dwarf mage Wizard(!) have been bouncing through many guilds, for Exsample.. Cavaliers Regiment, Silver Cavaliers, Holy Templars, Vanguard of Vigilance, some few one month guilds who got disbandet. My Troll Hunter have well.. Been in some few good guilds i say myself. Shadowbranch Tribe, and currently Argrammar(I wont comment on that guild -.-'). My druid.. Hmm, not been currently inside guilds and such, but ehm... some NElfs related things that i cant recall the name of, even though mny druid is heavy lore rated doing he been a powerfull druid and such! And then there is one of my later chars, my human warrior who is a member of the awesome guild Argent Reach, which i am very happy to be in, one of the best guilds i seen in a LOOOONG time! But who knows, when i join.. or well, IF i join, i hope to see this wrong and hope this guild is more epic due the undead theme which i love and adore.
And then the person i would like to join with. Sir Dan Eton(Daneton ingame) Starwand Shades, my undead rogue. He used to be part of Apoth-(damn i cant write that word >_>) Well, the guild which The Spine was before! Aswell he was part of Anths famouse.. Pale Horse Inn! And even a Bloodsail pirate once *nod nod*
But about RP, i find Random RP fun mostly, but planned events got a certaint charme i like. Where things falls out just epic.

If you were to join the guild, what would you bring to the strong OOC community the guild shares?
Well, what i can share is my, maybe, fantastic and silly humor and such. I am a friendly dude, even though i might at same time be a jerk, due bad days do happend! I will try be active in the chats, and try get some convosations up now and then if it is to quiet. But i may also be sillent while RPing with someone, or maybe just doing some dungeons. (Or incase i actual does some PvP... Who knows?!)

If you were to join the guild, how often would you be able to play?
This is a tricky question, which i do not like.. You see, i am a very active person when it comes to WoW i have lots of alts, and many friends who constantly bugging me to play with them. Argent Reach is a guild where i actual got a big role in from time to time. And then there is my mage WIZARD(!) which i try get Loremaster on. And then well.. My Troll Hunter which recently became a father IC. And my druid getting ready to climb Mount Hyjal when cata hits and grin rep with the diffrent factions. I will say i -try- be on as much as possible, but i am a wanted person when it comes to wow. and then there is also that i started at a Gymnasium(Not sure if that is the english word it) And got homeworks to do now and then, and the fact i gotta get up damn early in the morning, which means early bed times. (Around 21-22 game time)

If you were to join the guild what would be your priority when online?
Well, it is all about time and planning. I would say i would put time into each guild i am inside, and i dont denie i do plan quit on -some- guilds due they falling apart. But i say, i will be on where the RP is. If there is a huge event i go to it ofcourse, if i can all depending on the heads up when they happend so i can plan it. If some random RP goes on with the guild i stay there, but if some then whispers me there is a huge event comming up soon, i go to that, But if i enjoy the RP i am doing, i gonna stick to it... Does that makes sense? As said, i am tired >_<

Why do you wish to join the guild?
Due the fact i heard its awesome and the lack of undead RP these days.. And ofcourse Anthorius my long time friend, which i am surely would vouch for me!

CHARACTER INFORMATION
Name:
Sir Dan Eton Shades, former known as Daneton Starwand in life.
Screen name: Daneton

Title(s):
Stealther (Its a rank given to him in life which he kept in death), Shades

Current Occupation:
Currently he is actual died twice by scarlet hands, so he is re-training himself his old skills as a DeathStalker, and travels the lands of Lordaeron with Anthorius Krastov himself!

He have ehm.. Sorta forgot his age, but he knows he was slain in northrend when Arthas was still a paladin, and later again when doing some work in Tirisfal by scarlerts, which means he is newly.. Re-Risen from the dead. Its the best way i can descripe it. (Thing is, he used to be lvl 54 before, but i deleted him to lvl with Anths Hunter, and to check new quests.)

Level:
Around lvl 29 now, and rising as i leveling with Krastov!

Ingame Class specc:
Rogue, Subtle.
IC Class: Master scout/Assassin

Hair colour: Ehm.. Darkish i guese? Not sure what to call the colour i use
Eye Colour: I belive they are yellowish, consider i am writing from a PC without wow on it to check.
Height: Around.. 165cm, not sure whats thats in feets

Of the three Forsaken factions the guild represents: The Royal Apothecary Society, The Deathguard and The Deathstalkers. Which do you feel your character would fit in with best and why?
Deathstalkers defently *Nod nod* Why? Because they are awesome, and my RP suits it perfectly... Maybe not perfect, but it would be fun to RP!

How does your character feel about the place of the Forsaken in the Horde? And how does he/she react to other races within the Horde?
Well, He serves the Dark Lady, she "Serves" the horde. He does what she does, simpel like that. And other races? He does not like the living, but he respect them if they are on his side. Despite taurens which tend to look down at him.

How does your character feel about the Wrathgate incident?
The Wrathgate? Hmmmms.... I havent actual thought about it before now, but its a good thing to point out indeed indeed.. I.. i mean, HE thinks what happend there showed the might of the forsaken, but due it was used againts other Forsaken he dislike it because it was bad use of such good plague.

Family:
-Fráddian "Frád" Starwand, his living Nephew which he hates due the fact he got polymorphed by him and set on fire when Fráddian was a kid.
-Yvonne Starwand, Siser is dead and not undead
-Frad Stronghammer, Fráddian's stupid dwarf paladin half-brother which tried to smite Daneton many times!
-Thobias "The Ghoulbane" of Lakeshire, Fráddin's sister's brother, he works for argent crusade, no comments.
(All but Yvonne is ingame chars i got on ally side)

Character History:
There aint much to say here really. The fact is Daneton hated his family while he was alive, so he joined a merchenary group and traveled with Paladin Arthas to northrend to find ancient gold, but endet to get killed by Arthas instead. Served the scourge mindlessly for a while, and then got freed as a Forsaken, he couldent recall who he was and then worked at the Pale Horse Inn known back then as Fórsaken, then got hit by lightning and remembered his whole life. He served Bloodsails pirates to get back into adventures, but after a while he joined the Deathstalkers and worked for the Dark Lady, got killed by scarlets while spying in Tirisfal, and is now re-risen again.

Why does your character want to join the guild?
Well.. Because he wish to serve the undeads, and because of his old friend Anthorius Krastov ofcourse!

What skill set could your character bring to the guild?
Most likely scouting, and to defend those who works within in guild.

How does your character respond to authority?
Well. he served as both merchenary and a pirate, so he is slightly a rebel, but he knows how to follow orders. He does what he is told, but that wont stop him from muttering to himself

TEST OF ABILITY
iv) The Royal Apothecary Society is the most powerful of the Forsaken organizations.
The Royal Apothecary Society is the most powerful of the Forsaken organizations, because the fact they have completed a mixture, which can do the exact same as the Lich King took years to practice, to convert anything living, or undead, into death within seconds! The fact that this mixture even worked on The Lich King himself at the wrathgate proved the true power of the Forsaken, the only problem is that it was used against the horde too. The Royal Apothecary Society have already shown its power, but the fact it only started as a few undead working in secret to create such deadly mixture, to what it is today, with over 3,500 members. But the true power of The Royal Apothecary Society is the fact they have some of the greatest minds working all the time.
Daneton's app 22
Back to top Go down
Daneton

Daneton's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daneton's app   Daneton's app I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:00 am

I did try put in the G.R.E.A.T picture inside, but it only shows an X. so well, i read the whole guide!
Back to top Go down
Marwonaeth

Marwonaeth

Character
Name: Nathan Black
Profession: Warlock
Level:
Daneton's app Left_bar_bleue85/85Daneton's app Empty_bar_bleue  (85/85)

Daneton's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daneton's app   Daneton's app I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:33 am

Accepted!

You've completed the application phase!
Please contact me or Geriand in-game for an interview!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Daneton's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daneton's app   Daneton's app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daneton's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive-
Jump to: