The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Joseph Nitely application form

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dave

Joseph Nitely application form Empty
PostSubject: Joseph Nitely application form   Joseph Nitely application form I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:04 am

PLAYER INFORMATION
Hello, I'm Dave and I would like to join the Spine.
I started playing WoW in March 2008, around patch 2.4.0: fury of the Sunwell.
So that would mean I have been playing WoW for a good two years.
And to be completely honest i dedicated myself to one year of pvp and pve realms and one year to RP.
About the english language: Well,, it's not my first language. I'm from a very tiny country named Belgium but I can speak and write english. For the record dutch is my first language Smile
As I already said I have been Rping for a year in WoW and that is the first time I ever roleplayed.

So I basically have done PvP, PvE and RP
My favourite bg is and will always be Warsong Gulch Smile But PvP always was a minority of my gametime.
I have been doing quite a lot of raiding recently. The basics: Ulduar, ICC, Ruby Sanctum,...
Haven't killed the Lich King on HC..... yet!
But I enjoy RP the most.
Been on several server such as Moonglade, Argent Dawn, Earthen Ring and now the Sha'tar.
I have been in < The thousand Eyes > and < Agrammar >, in the last I was a high ranked officer.
I enjoyed the military style of Agrammar. I enjoy random RP too. Most of my characters are well balanced and when I play them I totally get sucked into their mind.

OOC wise I try to help people as much as I can. I sometimes even make a joke! Yes I do!
I enjoy a good bit of OOC chuckles but no trade... god no trade...
About my "commitment", well I intend to always go for a guild with my full capacity.
I have work, a girlfriend and all of that but that doesn't mean that I can't be active!
I always try to make events and announce when I can't make them.
What I do when I aùm online? Hard question...
I Rp more then I PvE and I woul drop ICC in no time for a guild event. Cause let's face it... Arthas isn't going to run away, a guild can Razz

Saved the important question for last have you?
Well, I shall be completely honest. This is my FIRST forsaken character to RP with.
I always try to find new challenges. And I think a guild like the Spine could help me develop my forsaken RP in a very good way. But then why not another forsaken guild? Cause I have seen some of the Spine members RP and theit forsaken RP is brilliant!

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Joseph "Slither" Nitely
Race: Undead human
Level: 21 at the post, probably higher already Razz
In-game class and spec: Rogue Subtlety
IC class: Rogue Deathstalker
Hair colour: green
Eye colour: black
Height: 5'4"
Joseph is fit for the Deathstalkers, he is a rogue that likes to spy and creep in the shadow.
He feels that the Forsaken deserve their place in the Horde. He has nothing against the other races. Maybe against the elves a bit but don't we all?
What he thinks about the Wrathgate events? Well, he was totally against the way it was performed. Using catapults from a higher mountain is just for cowards.. A real forsaken would go into combat man to man!
Family: he has no living family anymore and the undead ones were all killed cause they were part of the Scourge.

Character History:
It was a cold winter day in Westfall when Joseph Nitely was born. His mother Emma Colton died in the puerperal. His father raised his son alone on a farmstead. Joseph grew up in the middle of cows and grain. During one of his playfull walks he saw a rogue fighting a gnoll. The attacks of the human were so agile and quick... Joseph was impressed and knew he would some day be like that man. Years past and the harvest became smaller and smaller. Untill there was nothing left. But he and his father had other things to worry about. The Scourge had come to Azeroth and there was no way to escape it. Joseph was 36 when Arthas murdered his father. Then the Scourge ravaged the lands and so he and his father fell too after a long battle. They were both renanimated quickly afterwards. And fought those they once tried to protect. And after a lot of murders the day of the Forsaken came. Joseph was at Lordaeron when Sylvanas claimed her people and betrayed Arthas. He was free once again, but his father wasn't. Soon after that his father was burned to ashes. Joseph started his new life in the Undercity and trained to be what he always wanted to be: a rogue. After that he joined the Deathstalkers and started to build up a promising career. And so now we are in the present... what will happen to our hero? Only time itself will know...

Joseph has heard of the Spine as is seeking a new purpose in death.
He has mastered the art of spying, torture,questioning and various ways to kill a person.
Joseph needs a leader to function properly. He does what he is told to and is very loyal.

TEST OF ABILITY

Relations between the Horde and the Forsaken are improving.

Well, It has all changed now that the shattering is released. When Thrall was still the warchief the relation between the Horde and the Forsaken was better. Thrall listened to the advise of the Banshee Queen and vice versa. But now with the bold Hellscream everything has changed. We can say that the relationship has had a shattering of its own. It all starts in Silverpine forest. At the staging grounds for a Forsaken assault onto Gilneas where Hellscream isn’t happy with the Val’kyr who can reanimate corpses for the Forsaken. He clearly says that this is violating all laws of nature and even calls the Banshee queen a bitch. This shows a lack of respect for any other Horde leader, not only the Forsaken. But the fact that he calls the Forsaken a violation of the laws of nature will surely have their consequences. The Forsaken wanted to be a part of the Horde so they could find peace. But now that they can stand on their own feet they could go further without the assistance of the “lovely” Hellscream. But what will happen now that the warchief himself has said he hates the Forsaken? I don't know. Sylvanas luckily remained calm but isn't enjoying the situation. There is a orc captain babysitting her for crying out loud!
So yea... conclusion: things aren't going so well in this relationship...

Well thats all folks! Hope to here of you soon! *bows*

Joseph Nitely application form 22
Back to top Go down

Joseph Nitely application form
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive-
Jump to: