The Steamspur Company
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Steamspur Company

Roleplaying guild at Piken Square [EU]

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aplication -- Anwell Kreed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anwell

Aplication -- Anwell Kreed Empty
PostSubject: Aplication -- Anwell Kreed   Aplication -- Anwell Kreed I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:11 am

PLAYER INFORMATION

(How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?)
I've been playing WoW since 2007, 7/7/07 to be correct.

(How confident would you say you are with the English language?)
English is my mother tongue, i'am fluent at speaking the english language but like all people I do tend to make a mistake now and then. My main flaw with english is that I type rather quickly and make those odd little silly mistakes.

(What experience do you have with roleplaying in the past)
I've roleplayed for atleast four years, but they were over MSN and some forums, I started out on WoW a few months into the game. I've done WoW-RP for atleast three years now.
(What experience do you have within the World of Warcraft?)
I've got some major PvE experince with in Icecrown. 10-man and 25-man, I enjoy raiding with friends and I know most tactics with in the Icecrown. With PvP I used to enjoy the Warsong Gaulch PvP alot on my first characters but now I dont really intend on performing much Battlegrounds or Winter-grasp (Tol Barad Now). Relating to the Retro game I never really did many of the Retro raids. I would love to do some but its a bit too late with Cataclysm coming out. I used to be with in a lot of guilds my Favourite guild I was in was the <Argent Reach> upon my old Alliance Warrior.

(If you were to join the guild, what would you bring to the strong OOC community the guild shares?)
Personally I like to keep to my self OOC but I do enjoy having a laugh with fellow guildies and friends. OOC in a guild I do try to make sure people are happy if somone says "I've had a bad day" I try to see whats wrong and help them out (Of course I wont persist if they say no), other then that, I assure you I'am a nice person who will make sure everyone enjoys their time and I will attempt to have a laugh now and then.

(If you were to join the guild, how often would you be able to play?)
With the new Cataclysm coming out soon, I will be on very often. My dedication to my characters I will take very seriously and attempt to attend events, raids, PvP, or other guild related activities. Though of Course if somthing has happend (e.g broke a leg or family emergancy) please respect me to have a absence.

(If you were to join the guild what would be your priority when online?)
IC, my character will follow her orders untill death and will never go against her superiors commands. OOC, I will do my best to attend any form of Raid or Event that erupts.

(Why do you wish to join the guild?)
Mainly out of envy, I see the Spine events and I keep thinking to my self "Man their good...Forsaken only aswell!". I was also asked frequently by a few friends of mine that are all ready inside the Spine.

CHARACTER INFORMATION

Name: Anwell "Anny" Kreed.
Title: The Sorrowheart
Current Occupation: Agent of The Forsaken.
Race: Undead-Human.
Level: 80
In-game Spec / Class: Survival Hunter
IC Class: Bountry-Hunter / Assassin
Hair Colour: Blonde
Eye Colour: Amber
Height: 4ft 9inch

(Of the three Forsaken factions the guild represents: The Royal Apothecary Society, The Deathguard and The Deathstalkers. Which do you feel your character would fit in with best and why?)
The Deathstalkers: Hunting crinimals of Slyvannas and the Horde she is adapt with a Bow and can remain looking fallen for a long time, She is not one with the shadows...yet...But she can destroy her targets from a distance by using her Bolter or Longbow. followed by her large selection of Arrows.

(How does your character feel about the place of the Forsaken in the Horde? And how does he/she react to other races within the Horde?)
She see a usage of the Horde's hospitality, being a part of a faction proves useful for military support and allies, her re-action towards the other races is un-biased, she has nothing against any of the races but she does not trust the Blood-Elves merely because of how "proud" they are of them selves even though the Forsaken helped them with in the Ghostlands.

(How does your character feel about the Wrathgate incident?)
When she served in the Frozen-War she was not -at- the Wrathgate but the rumors she heard sparked a rage in her mind, feeling a great gash of betrayl run through her mind. but after learning the truth she acted swiftly and with judgment upon Putriss.

Family: Richard "Rikaan" Kreed -- Husband. The rest of her family are dead or lost.

Character History: Anwell used to live with in the regions of Lordaeron, she spent most her childhood in Silverpine with her Father and Mother, they moved around alot but her bright youngling spirit allways saw this as another "adventure" untill one day when her father seperated from Anwell's mother. Anwell never recoverd from this and she allways hated her father for refusing Anwell too contact her mother. When she became the age of Fourteen she gained her first bow-'n-Arrow, she adored the set of weapons and used to practise upon boxs and fruits that have gone off or have no use.
Playing in a field one day she came a cross a young stray-puppy, she took it in secret and used to play across Silverpine with the hound inspired by adventurers. Six years past and she became 20, living on her own with in the Forrests of Lordaeron she made a fine living of selling leather and hunting animal meat. Untill the day the flames came to Lordaeron.
When the plague arived she instantly knew there -was- somthing wrong when her homeland was invaded by the infected she began to valliently hold them off for six hours untill became tired and was running down to mere sticks for arrows, scurrying into the forrests she ran for days untill she rested with her hound.
Upon awakening she was greated by a friend who eagerly helped her out of the forrest, the friend was actually her father. Regardless of their past she -needed- help to surive but...her senses and blissfull thoughts of freedom clouded her to realise she was only being greated by the Scourge, which led to a screeching black out of Anwell's death.
Awakening with in the Crypts of Deathknell she bashed against the walls of a black cell, screaming with a cracked tone untill she realised, she had become a undead and was burried alive.
She waited for days with in her lifless coffin untill she was pryed out by fellow-kinsmen but these were not humans, no, they were Forsakens...they greated her into the Forsaken order and placed her straight to work -- With the thoughts of freedom running through her mind she merely followed with obediance but a ray of light shined as she was greated by her faithfull dog. "Reildren". but the dog was infected aswell and succumbed to be a Plaguehound. Though in death loyalty lies eternal to the master, Anwell had a master now, Slyvannas, whom she follows and obeys to death

(why does your character want to join the guild?)
She served Slyvannas since her "awakening" but her service became "dull" after the Frozen War, during the recent cataclysmic events she was driven to become a member of the Forsakens best, bringing all her service's and "huntress" skills towards the Spine.

(What skill set could your Character bring to the guild?)
Anwell trained since she was 14 with a bow-n-arrow, she is used by Slyvannas and "Contractors" too take out targets by using her many arrows and natual hunting senses to her advantage. If she joins she will bring her Tracking skills, Marksmen skills, hunting skills and most importantly her custom-made ammunition.

(How does your Character respond to authority?)
She will carry out a order with no questsions, even if it is "jump into the Maelstrom" she will perform this for any superior of hers. Being a Loyal Servant of Slyvannas she intends -never- to disobey her Superiors.

TEST OF ABILITY

V) Putress was a traitor towards Slyvannas as he helped Varramas nerely take over the Undercity but his service on what he did during the scourge invasion was well noted as he helped cure the Zombie Plague and destroy it -- Also his service towards creating a new blight -- helped the Forsaken cause greatly but his treachery towards the forsaken and Horde had too be answered. If he was seen as a Traitor, people would agree but you need too look at his past time with the Forsaken before he betrayed Slyvannas. If he didn't assist in Destroying the Plague and creating a new blight, They still be solving the Zombie Plague and working upon elixirs of Pain and Simple plagues for -one- Man.
In a Opinion of the Alliance they would just See him as anougther "Forsaken Scum" of "Horde Dirt" but if you look at him from a real prospective he was actually a hero who solved the proplems of world pandemics that the Scourge created. Umong the Forsaken he should be rememberd as: "The man who stopped a Plague and Set us foward upon Alchemy and Forsaken development. Although his Betray was great without him we wouldnt be here."
In my Final opinion I think Putress deserved too die for his crime and betray towards the Horde as it sprung a new war and Hatred towards between the Horde and Alliance. But he deserved too be rememberd for his efforts towards the Forsaken cause as his work helped push the Forsaken foward in many ways.
Back to top Go down
Anwell

Aplication -- Anwell Kreed Empty
PostSubject: Forgot to post this ^^   Aplication -- Anwell Kreed I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:23 am

[img]Aplication -- Anwell Kreed Gerian11[/img]
Back to top Go down

Aplication -- Anwell Kreed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Steamspur Company :: The Spine :: The Harrowed Archive-
Jump to: